Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO (38765 Views)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by CryptoGrandmast: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
I convinced my cousin to resign from our Nigerian police and focus on business as he is very good in it.

Today, he owns three shops and doing very well for himself. Our police is not taken care of at all.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Focusmind: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
I hope he wont take to armed robbery

Some robberies are now perpetuated by retired forced men or those exited from the system.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Johnrake69: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.

Such a vile soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by yesloaded: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by eddie7: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
April Fool parley
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by RacistProudIgbo: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
I fear of unknown gunmen is the begining of wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Even if you pay them millions, like the senators, they will still be corrupt. All these "resignations" are just media noise to push their evil agenda.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by jimyjames(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.
You made no sense kid, he worked for the money he received in active service.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by ajayiopy: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/31/nigerian-policeman-tenders-resignation-over-poor-pay-inability-feed-self-take-care-other?fbclid=IwAR0H_7fDPCA3uEQXlUuRPqZBFaSgiEj6IZ3Rsy3hyOiJ7y5LuS8BmMUQPes
BY THE TIME THIS MAN JOIN UGM NOW,THE GOVERNMENT WOULD SPEND OVER 5 MILLION TO TRACK HIM DOWN. WHAT A SHAMEFUL COUNTRY. YOU WONDER WHY SOME OF THEM DEY JOIN KIDNAPPING TEAM
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Alonso91(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Really sad situation and to even think I have a blood related brother that just join this police

Chaiiii
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2022
I sincerely support his action it's too horrible the way the govt has abandoned the police and this was what turned many of them to a monster.

My only anger with the police is instead to direct their anger on all these useless politifians they chose to turned against innocent citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This looks like a joke. Anyway, let's see how it ends grin

It will end well
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Mental

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2022
To be sincere,being a staff in Nigeria with less than 200k in a month in Nigeria will never make you rich. The best thing in dis country now is to buy high prices and sell high prices . Those salary earners still Dey look broke,what’s now the difference from being jobless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Sunnymatey(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
this forum is no longer interesting with people like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Akponmfet: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Typical Biafran, now he's probably going to become an armed robber like his brothers. All they know is crime,they don't like to work.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by specialmati(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin grin grin since you are the leader of agbero branch of ijesha.he has secured a job to become the co leader of agbero branch of cele .since agbero work now pays more than police work.tinubuadvocate my ass

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2022
he's a criminal
thunder fire him
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by amunkita(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Gold circle would ve prevented this country of such imbec1le...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by StreetUnfrndly: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The guy has taken the right decision

Keke riders feed well more than police

I'd rather riding keke than work for Nigeria police

YOU'RE RIGHT MAN!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Tumbulum: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Timoleon:
The same Police that are quick to harass and
maim civilians who are protesting for their interests. Make e go learn hand work. He probably has one Okada he has seized(stolen) from a rider. Na that one e wan go use hold body.

The breakfast continues.
hope the druglord president wannabe will settle you well for all your effort?
When are you moving with your family to the Democratic republic of conga.I heard your number priority na to japa go Congo with your wife.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by ginggerxy: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Why are this set of guys stupid and insensitive? Supporting Tinubu shouldn't be a reason to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Fly2London3Baba: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2022
It is so sad that its happening this way. policemen ought to be treated with respect and well.
https://thenewkokoro.com/how-do-you-start-a-broiler-farm/
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2022
lomprico:

I didn't know you were this foolish! undecided
all Tinubu urchins are foolish
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Tumbulum: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Akponmfet:
Typical Biafran, now he's probably going to become an armed robber like his brothers. All they know is crime,they don't like to work.
he is a wise man. Who wants to die in the hands of bandit because of ordinary 50k salary. An Igbo man thinks ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by manmade(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Loyalee:
Our policemen are not been paid well. Our government should look into this as soon as possible. This is people's fathers
I don't think this is applicable to only the police I believed it's all the security agencies in Nigeria, that's why they are always ready to transfer their aggression on the civil populace.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by tollyboy5(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:
Truth be told, Nigeria minimum wage should be around 80-100k by now. Someone Will work for 35years but is pension is not equivalent to there salary.

But a useless politicians will serve for either 4 years or 8years n he is receiving pension equipment to his salary without allowance... No be scam be that.

Now how do you blame Buharu for this when PDP has all the 9yards to have made this minimum wage 50-60k in the 16yearsvthey wasted

Anyone blaming Buhari and praising PDP is an Intellectual Fool
Sixteen devided by two is 8.
Meaning things should be half better with APC.

Why are things far worse?
Who do we blame for bandit and insecurity now?
Who do we blame for herdsmen menance?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by ojialo(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Same way I resigned from prison job few years ago and I have never regretted it, till date my mates wants me back, I be like back to sender [right][/right] grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Rawhumper(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Then the rate of misfire is going to be high, because of the intense frustration.

Its bad and corrupt govt.

I would have done same, if I were him.

uote author=Maxymilliano post=111548400]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/31/nigerian-policeman-tenders-resignation-over-poor-pay-inability-feed-self-take-care-other?fbclid=IwAR0H_7fDPCA3uEQXlUuRPqZBFaSgiEj6IZ3Rsy3hyOiJ7y5LuS8BmMUQPes
[/quote]

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Menstruation: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Country hard sha. You don't have to blame anyone. Let's keep hope alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.