Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO (38803 Views)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by TruthinAction: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2022
I thought they are on new salary structure. Maybe his department didn't give him the opportunity to stand on the road to collect extra through extortion. Nothing is working in Nigeria because we don't have a President.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by nwakibie3(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Donbabafx1:

Hahahahahahhahaha, Nigerians sha, this comment got me laughing and rolling on the floor

It's that bad ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by gbagyiza: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:
Truth be told, Nigeria minimum wage should be around 80-100k by now. Someone Will work for 35years but is pension is not equivalent to there salary.

But a useless politicians will serve for either 4 years or 8years n he is receiving pension equipment to his salary without allowance... No be scam be that.

Now how do you blame Buhari for this when PDP has all the 9yards to have made this minimum wage 50-60k in the 16yearsvthey wasted

Anyone blaming Buhari and praising PDP is an Intellectual Fool

Seriously, Nigeria needs to be overhaul. Our system only favored the politicians but others are like slaves in their country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by eldoradoxx: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
The more reason why Igbos always refuse to take up their quota in the police.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Tinubuadvocate: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Bad boy.
specialmati:
grin grin grin since you are the leader of agbero branch of ijesha.he has secured a job to become the co leader of agbero branch of cele .since agbero work now pays more than police work.tinubuadvocate my ass
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Opeakins(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
lomprico:

I didn't know you were this foolish! undecided
To be sincere he made the right choice but I hope he got a better pay with his next job
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
He might have setup a good business for himself before he resigned.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Bigheart042(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Comradewhy:
Now that you resigned I do hope you have a better mean to fend for yourself.
It is so sad.
See reasoning...
Nonsense!
So he should continue with police work
After nothing to show for it..
Cos of better mean to fend for himself
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by chiedozie198100: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.

fools n their wisdom.

so he should return the money he worked for.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Meteng: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Him for wait make dem approve the resignation fess fess o, before running to internet
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Sweety189(f): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
I feel your pain brother and you just said it the way it is. I am a Nigerian first before anything. Ethnicity is our biggest problem, keep Differences aside and face the common enemy #Politicians##

nonxo007:
It bothers me how people still defend this administration despite how woefully they have failed. Most of them on this app whom are so tribal and filled with hate coupled with extreme poverty just go about insulting a tribe or an ethnicity. When you speak ill about an ethnicity it simply shows how mentally deranged you are. Everyone in this country is feeling the burnt of this administration, we are all tired, we are fed up and this is the truth across all board.
Ask any Hausa man how he feels about this administration and they will condemn it so bad you'd start to wonder, I stay in thr North and I confirm this on a daily, most of them have had to move their families to Abuja and its environs because there is no security in their home towns. I met up with a friend of mine from Yobe few days back and he narrated to me how bandits and boko haram operates, he had witnessed a boko harm invasion in his village last year and it cost him the lives of his relatives, do you think they are happy ? Asin they have no human feeling ? Come on.
This applies to every other region, the fuel scarsity that we are still currently battling is affecting everyone, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Igala, Efik etc. We all are passing through this same situation, and you come here and still find people that inslut others for their own silly and myopic pleasure. Some are being paid meagre amount to be so called online warriors.
Me I'm tired of the situation in this country, last year we all as youth spoke with one voice, whether it yield fruit or not we were able to put fear in the minds of these terrible leaders. Why can't we speak with one voice devoid of tribalism and hate to get a better life.
Look at how long students are spending at home because of strike, something the FG can easily come to agreement on, its not rocket science. Two months doing nothing at home.
And some one is online and what he thinks is best to do is call some one a pig, afonja and what not.

Shame on you, grow up life is passing us by so fast what Mark will you say you have made, do our kids grow up to meet this country the way it is ? They'll laugh at us for not making things right.
Mine wouldn't laugh because I am putting in effort for find change no matter how little, but your might laugh if you do nothing.

I am Nigerian first and whatever affect me also affects you.

Sorry for my long write up, I'm just tired of things.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by excomarow(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
gbagyiza:

Seriously, Nigeria needs to be overhaul. Our system only favored the politicians but others are like slaves in their country.

Yes my brother...

Gbagyi from were bro
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by excomarow(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

If PDP are the present bandit according to you. Then APC were the boko-haram during the time of goodluck.

Now eight good years has been spent on blaming PDP. APC should have told us they want to come and blame and not solve problem in the first place.
Why telling us how PDP started anything? Are we blind?
We knew PDP already and voted APC for solution not blame game like we have today.
Good 8 years used to blame PDP as thing go far more worse
Are APC planning to use another 8 years to do more worse performance and blame PDP for their failure?

I hate when a daft qoute me

16 good year what was PDP achievements aside embezzlement. As ASU strike stop, do you have steady power, what happens to inflation or you think it's Buharis fault. Daft man

Mind you, this APC will rule for 36years So you can go fvck yourself.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Chinnems(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Unpredictableme:

Incoherent gibberish....typical of a dunce. You're devoid of common sense. Always littering this space with your acute stupidity.

Ahn ahn, comrade. You are unleashing too much vawulence.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by InoGetJoy: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:
Truth be told, Nigeria minimum wage should be around 80-100k by now. Someone Will work for 35years but is pension is not equivalent to there salary.

But a useless politicians will serve for either 4 years or 8years n he is receiving pension equipment to his salary without allowance... No be scam be that.

Now how do you blame Buharu for this when PDP has all the 9yards to have made this minimum wage 50-60k in the 16yearsvthey wasted

Anyone blaming Buhari and praising PDP is an Intellectual Fool
Was Buhari voted to blame PDP? 7 years has passed and you're still blaming PDP. Anyways, keep up with the blame games, na una dey suffer am
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by alizma: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
With all the money he received during his active in the service should also return. I guess ipob criminal don find him a job.
Must you guys be tribalistic even in your good morning? I am not from the East but this guy has been very neutral, objective and realistic with figures in explaining why he has to quit and I think any reasonable person in his shoes will do the same thing.
Personally, one of the reasons I still respect Nigeria security officers is because what the endure to provide the unappreciated security is something I can never take nor advise my relative to take.
What is 45,000 to a full fledged man? They are being moved from one place to another on regular basis without proper arrangements for their loved ones, as if that is not enough, they face threat from every part of the society they are out to protect. Granted that some of them are bad but some are good as well.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by excomarow(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Was Buhari voted to blame PDP? 7 years has passed and you're still blaming PDP. Anyways, keep up with the blame games, na una dey suffer am

Lol...
That's why I call you an Intellectual Fool.
What did PDP did of there 16year in power. ASSU strike has not stopped, they inherited N65 per liter or less was it like that when they left office. It was in PDP time Boko Haram, banditry n kidnaping was nurtured n did nothing to stop it. Electricity was not improve n OBJ promised us 24 hours light in 2002 and also promise to bring back railway in Nigeria... Who doing the railway job now. We are not producing anything and yet we want our economy to grow.

Agriculture was dead in PDP time, poor road, poor health and the education system distroied yet you blame someone who got to the office 7years ago. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by tnerro1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
That’s why you all need to be careful how you deal with the police, most of them are physiologically damaged. They are a walking time bomb. Be careful of Nigerian policemen, the women are better, at least dem dey collect left, right and center from oga, husband, boyfriend and random gbola guy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by LLiKYekoba: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Illiterate ewedu muslim mugu, even simple English dey hard am to write. Him don use him school fees chop ori eja (fish head). Mugu!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by InoGetJoy: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:

Lol...
That's why I call you an Intellectual Fool.
What did PDP did of there 16year in power. ASSU strike has not stopped, they inherited N65 per liter or less was it like that when they left office. It was in PDP time Boko Haram, banditry n kidnaping was nurtured n did nothing to stop it. Electricity was not improve n OBJ promised us 24 hours light in 2002 and also promise to bring back railway in Nigeria... Who doing the railway job now. We are not producing anything and yet we want our economy to grow.

Agriculture was dead in PDP time, poor road, poor health and the education system distroied yet you blame someone who got to the office 7years ago. Nonsense
Intellectual Dunce, keep blaming PDP. 6 years has passed, you'll keep blaming till you grow old and die.
bastard
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by excomarow(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
nonxo007:
It bothers me how people still defend this administration despite how woefully they have failed.

Shame on you, grow up life is passing us by so fast what Mark will you say you have made, do our kids grow up to meet this country the way it is ? They'll laugh at us for not making things right.
Mine wouldn't laugh because I am putting in effort for find change no matter how little, but your might laugh if you do nothing.

I am Nigerian first and whatever affect me also affects you.

Sorry for my long write up, I'm just tired of things.

Most people in this country are daft... imagine, you are blaming this administration for your ancestoral damge. From history you should know that proper foundation was not laid in this country that's why we are suffering it now.

I guess you, your father n great grandfather enjoyed public school with almost free everything now we're are the public schools, are your children in public school now. ASSU strike did it start during Buhari regime? Fuel scarcity, power supply, bad roads etc are thing we've been battling with in this country. I was born in the early 80s n I knew how things were then n now

I blame our parents who enjoy free everything in this country including scholarship abroad and failed to implement the knowledge to the betterment of our country.

PDP n OBJ had the whole 9yards to set things straight after transition from Military to Democracy e.g change our constitution, restructuring the country and setting up policies that other leaders including Buhari wil emulate. But they failed.

Reason am...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by VPN11(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He is better of;we are business men;Stop partaken in burning all our markets; up and down;This generation will be your downfall.
Nobody want to your slave ;in this 21st century;
Except; other indigenous Nigerians ;want to be conquered and enslaved;

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

You have used lies; and propaganda's to divide all the indigenous people to be conquered.
Tell me which proscribed group can go to UK parliament ;United States Senate to report Fulani atrocities;
Keep milking the south with southerners resources build refineries ;and railways to Maradi Niger Republic; borrow our future give $1 million to the Talibans yall are recruiting to invade the indigenous people in Nigeria.
Open all the northern boarders;equiped with good roads;railways lines to import more taliban; and jajaweeds foot soldiers ;We are ;at war .
Jihadist is here
The parasites.

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by tollyboy5(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
excomarow:

I hate when a daft qoute me

16 good year what was PDP achievements aside embezzlement. As ASU strike stop, do you have steady power, what happens to inflation or you think it's Buharis fault. Daft man

Mind you, this APC will rule for 36years So you can go fvck yourself.

You're beyond da1ft, that's what you don't know. I hate having conversations with failures.
You sound like an aboki

Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Lionnation: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Only an Igbo who knows his worth can quite such job
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Frakintayo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerian Police will soon come out and tell us that PC Ugwu Chiemezie was never its member.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO by Ooe33: 5:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Oya na, as he has resigned, kindly help him purchase Keke. Since u think it low. Keke of 800k those guys are entrepreneurs o.

Maxymilliano:
The guy has taken the right decision

Keke riders feed well more than police

I'd rather riding keke than work for Nigeria police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.