Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires (14851 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Yet To Take Off As Deadline Elapses / FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Asek1(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
How trained and professional are the personnels working this nin thingy for the FG
Square pegs in round holes angry sad lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Agricmoney(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
ok

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by onuman: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
yesloaded:
Some NIN is not yet functional even after after registering since last year

There's need to engage capable hands in this NIN thing
The NIN office can't even upload the registration forms of too many people who registered long ago. Talk less the telecoms companies accessing the NIN registration numbers.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Toothless Bulldogs
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
The ones that have been linked what good have they done with them.
Has crime reduced..has kidnapping ended.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by MrDebonair: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Useless policy and backward agenda.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Electrochemistry(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
When they are ready we will know but for now they are only using NIN as a subterfuge for their failure to secure the land. Crimes are being committed every minute but they're waiting for NIN as if it has a magic wand to resolve our security issues. The NIMC itself is having huge technical problems yet they want us blocked to increase the suffering that we are already exposed to.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by organicfoods(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
They should also link it up with voters card.

Meanwhle, Famine is starring us on the face and the best way out is Urban Farming.

With Urban Farming or gardening you can grow foods anywhere there is space or water. It requires little efforts. Check the YouTube video the right inspirations.

If you are already a practicing farmers and tired of using dangerous chemicals on your farm, here is an effective Organic solution to help out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486295/effective-organic-pesticides-fungicides-against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG97P6u-UH0
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Onuoha1234(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
For several days now I have tried to link NIN and no response from the network..It is the fault[ government not enduring that we linek |asily and not continue to threatening the People, The ministry and minister should understand. this.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by FullBlastLight: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass government
Ain't linking no shit

All dis while wey u no dey, dis forum was clean & decent!

Now wey u don show, na 2 dey pollute every thread wit ur profane & obscene comments!

U must give ur life 2 Christ dis year 2022, b4 time tick off against u!

Be saved, IJMN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by jrusky(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Enforce end to bandit first. "A Failures always has excuses"

Bandit are coming to invade your Aso shit but you are busy threatening NIN linkage bullahit.

Bunch of lunatics.

Go and threaten Bandits killings your citizen you ddamn bollocks.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by MrCover: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by rollandben(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Federal government should go to hell. We care no more
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Yankee101: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2022
If not for control, how many terrorists have you stopped with all the linkages so far?

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Ain't gonna link nothing.... Let them go Bleep themselves.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by greggng: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
When the hell will plastic national ID card be ready? Done it since 2014 and shit still ain't ready

I did mine 2014 during the immigration job recruitment . Just yesterday I visited mtn for sim swap.only to be told my nin doesn't exist . I was further referred to any of their office for validation . Mind you I have linked all my lines to the non existing nin . I was told it will take 3 working days for validation. Nobody contacted to atleast let me know I have such issues untill I was embarrassed at mtn office
May God continue to help this country..we can't get anything right.

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by GENES11S: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

All dis while wey u no dey, dis forum was clean & decent!

Now wey u don show, na 2 dey pollute every thread wit ur profane & obscene comments!

U must .give ur life 2 Christ dis year 2022, b4 time tick off against u!

Be saved, IJMN!

The Bible didn't say it's a must.

In fact it is optional... everyone is given the choice to be saved (be of Christ) or not to be saved.

So let us stop deviating from the words of God.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Bamzyriches451: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass government
Ain't linking no shit
Dammnnnn!!!!
Good to see that you're back
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by IbomFinest: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2022
NIN SiM linkage... Federal government want to enforce compliance...

How foolish!

Same government that cannot enforce compliance on bandits and terrorists want to flex muscle with law abiding citizens...

How ridiculous!
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Rugaria: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Pantamis scattered and tattered bia-bia makes me very uncomfortable..
It's not comforting at all to surrender your personal details to this kind of wierd fanatic that looks like a runaway Taliban..
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Rawhumper(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Rubbish try enforce it now, the revolution you people have never dreamed to happen, will manifest.

Is it Police or Army, as it is now will enforce it
on hungry Nigerians? Do u want the country
to be in further abyss.

The govt, should give Nigerians breathing space. Abeg!!

ote author=adenigga post=111550042]

Source: https://punchng.com/NIN-SIM-linkage-FG-threatens-enforcement-as-deadline-expires[/quote]
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Rawhumper(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Even Police and Army combined won't do a
shit when it set, truly its gonna be bloody as
Nigerians are dying everyday so its going to
be a suicidal protest if govt doesn't mind her
business.

They want to scatter this country Finnish, let me see how they enforce it na whether by force or what?

quote author=Triangles1 post=111553628]Threatening people on empty stomach can lead to second End SARS saga, what happened in Moshood Abiola stadium is a sign of End SARS meaning Nigeria are seriously angry and any little misunderstanding between government and masses can lead to Russia Ukraine.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by seunayantokun(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Are they linking up the NINs and SIMs of the terrorists too? Because it doesn't seem Pantam is focusing on them otherwise, it would have been easier to get at his terrorist colleagues.
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Etimemy: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
What qualify you to be come prof?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Shadysen: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Am waiting for them to do their worst, am tired of useless policy
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by samuelgodson(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
When my nin number never ready.......na tracking id I just dey wake with since last year cry cry
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Offpoint1: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
greggng:

I did mine 2014 during the immigration job recruitment . Just yesterday I visited mtn for sim swap.only to be told my nin doesn't exist . I was further referred to any of their office for validation . Mind you I have linked all my lines to the non existing nin . I was told it will take 3 working days for validation. Nobody contacted to atleast let me know I have such issues untill I was embarrassed at mtn office
May God continue to help this country..we can't get anything right.
Very pathetic, these people can get voters ready in less than a month but can't provide ID for years. What a country
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Yemi4luv: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
yesloaded:
Some NIN is not yet functional even after after registering since last year

There's need to engage capable hands in this NIN thing

I've done my nin since last year ì haven't received the number yet
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by FullBlastLight: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
GENES11S:

The Bible didn't say it's a must.

In fact it is optional... everyone is given the choice to be saved (be of Christ) or not to be saved.

So let us stop deviating from the words of God.

When d Bible says EXCEPT a man be born again, he can't see d Kingdom of God! ...do u really think dt word, except, as used in d context, leaves u wit any reasonable alternative than 2 get saved? Huh?

Quit studying d Bible peripherally!

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by STEWpid(f): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2022
This thing still dey?
Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires by Deenillah(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
So because we no dey carry gun, government dey threaten us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Oyegun Goes On 10-day Break / Halliburton Scandal: EFCC Traces N13.5b To Private Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.