Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price (47432 Views)

Multichoice Ignores Court Order, proceeds With DSTV, Gotv subscription Hikes / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Zaheeddudu: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mumu nigeria way persin dey.y den no go increase d tariff
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by GeniusJohnJAY: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
i usually subscribe 14900 because of extra view. mine has not changed as i tried to initiate new subscription. though i still have about 2 days left for viewing pleasure
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by meobizy(f): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Life continues. If you want quality, pay more.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol, they will learn the hard way. They are now 2x more expensive than streaming Netflix. I sub 40gb last month with 5k, upon all the movies I streamed on Netflix, YouTube and browsing I still have about 9GB left. DSTV that recycles movies lol.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Fiscus105(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
texazzpete:

What you consider 'waste of money' is someone else preferred channel.

Those are relatively cheap to license.

If that is the case, they should give individual chance to select prefer channels and pay accordingly
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by bonnyhope: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
DavSagacity:
My GoTv subscription is due for New payment. I brought out my phone to subscribe for another month only to discover that the price has been adjusted.
Meanwhile I read on Wednesday on this platform that the Senate has ask the Service provider not to increase their services now considering the harsh economic situation of the country at the moment.
Guys what say you...??

Where is the Electricity to watch GOTV/DSTV

I will rather use the money to increase my data
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by crackhouse(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is simple
Disconnect your gotv and rest afterall there was no gotv during the 80s and 90s and we were living fine instead of complaining and after complaining u will go and subscribe again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thanks be to God for Strong Decoder for free to air channels. I only watch one channel both home and in the store, TEMPLE TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by buckeyemedia: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
flokii:
Multichoice fleecing Nigerians all thanks to our corrupt system where people think of bribe and brown envelope before national interest.

If you're paying this huge per month and you hardly have electricity to watch their channels.. isn't that rip off?
Just like prepaid meters, you should be paying for value consumed not paying the same money with those who sit in front of their TVs 24/7 every month. It's like we'll start a protest against Multichoice in Nigeria.
Go & watch NTA, Silverbird or Channels TV, is it a must you must subscribe to Dstv?

Nonsense Wailer, don’t you know a beggar has no choice?

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zoo govt can do their worst! A Zoo citizens was ranting the other that that Multichoice can't do such a nonsense in South Africa;i laughed and smiled and ask him "Do you people have light, talk more of steady light. " I haven't received any answers from him. Diesel is expensive to power generators and mask maintaince is quite expensive too talk more of transmitters etc.. Don't scatter another person's business because you want to get it cheap instead go after your govt that made things expensive.

US citizens started complaining of high cost of diesel, within a month; their president released a reserve just to help her citizens out; a country where things are working.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by ivandragon: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
damosade:

That evil box..

Am completing my payments by June, since 2017

I think you quoted the wrong comment...
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by jmoore(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
mrgreen4real:

Oga! families keep increasing, population is on the increase this imply gotv users are on the increase so because diesel just increased this useless pple should be exploiting us abi?
If you don't understand the power of CHOICE, you will be exploited.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Got 2565 for Yanga package but somehow I feel like some channels are missing... In-between though, 21000NGN for full package is much now kilode gan. How much monthly income will I have to earn to be comfortable with 21k monthly satellite TV sub?
Hàáà, things don spoil finish for this country.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by papamondico: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=DavSagacity post=111550242]My GoTv subscription is due for New payment. I brought out my phone to subscribe for another month only to discover that the price has been adjusted.
Meanwhile I read on Wednesday on this platform that the Senate has ask the Service provider not to increase their services now considering the harsh economic situation of the country at the moment.
Guys what say you...??

If dem lyk make dem increase der subscription moni go reach sky, me I no go patronize dem becos NEPA dey Bleep up in my area. So I dey watch FTA cable........free to air cable
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by symbianDON(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
drmuchin:
2 VIABLE OPTIONS
TSTV
IPTV
interestingly, I watch ALL dstv channels via iptv

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Ikpongiton: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Let us stand up and boycott this oppressors.we are nigerians,we can do it right.it is now or nothing forever.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by foreshore(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
DavSagacity:
That one na your headache now. Choose your headache yourself

No go look for free to air, na by force make you watch cable
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by wabbyland(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
FTA to the rescue. I dont have any reason to worry about increment
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Aaay: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerians complain too much.... Allow market forces determine price. By the time like 80% of their present customers don't resubscribe no one will tell them to revert to old price. The more you accept indiscriminate price increases and pay, the more they keep repeating same thing.
Don't sub, you won't die. Use the free time to read books and do other productive things.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by MGeey(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Slynation:
Until your husband wants to watch Champions League matches on Tuesday but couldn't because you didn't sub...grin I just hope he's not a Chelsea fan tho grin

He is not even a football fan grin. Only watches if he sees it. He only watches discovery, inventions and documentaries grin

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

Like u honestly bought that thing?
What and what does it power?

It powers a 45W 19' LED TV, 4 bulbs that came with it, a decoder and charges as many phones as possible. It can as well power a small standing fan Sha
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by poiZon: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

It powers a 45W 19' LED TV, 4 bulbs that came with it, a decoder and charges as many phones as possible. It can as well power a small standing fan Sha
How many hours does it last?
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
femijay8271:

Why can't you get beebeejump solar, believe me, u will keep thanking God Almighty every day if u do.

I heard of the beebee jump but was convinced to go the MTN lumos. I regret buying the thing. Even a woman I introduced the damn thing to in May last year has equally abandoned her box. How much is the beebee jump, what can it power and what the payment plan like?
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ninisun:

Mine was since 2018, we neva pay finish. Be ready to pay for extra 7 years.

Lol. You don pay finish? Something wey I don abandon. Na decoration I use am do for my sitting room.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Slynation(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
MGeey:

He is not even a football fan grin. Only watches if he sees it. He only watches discovery, inventions and documentaries grin
issorite...lucky you, because if I'm the one, we for get serious problem that Tuesdaygrin

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

How many hours does it last?

I won't lie, on good days when sun shines all day, we begin watching TV from around 9am till like 10pm.

It depends on what I powers. You bulbs will be switched on at night. Let's say if fully charged, it can power up 8 hours with vigorous usage.
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by poiZon: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I won't lie, on good days when sun shines all day, we begin watching TV from around 9am till like 10pm.

It depends on what I powers. You bulbs will be switched on at night. Let's say if fully charged, it can power up 8 hours with vigorous usage.
I heard it can be bypassed now...
U for run am as u don try ur best.

Those guys r silly thieves.

Like why increase charges for products they sold and calculated every charges u r suppose to pay?
That's wickedness and appaling
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

I heard it can be bypassed now...
U for run am as u don try
ur best.

Those guys r silly thieves.

Like why increase charges for products they sold and calculated every charges u r suppose to pay?
That's wickedness and appaling

You nailed it. As I haven't paid for over 4 months now, if I decide to subscribe for a month today, I won't be given light. It will be deduction for the first month I missed. See my life

Pls, give me the clue on how to go about@ the bolded.0
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by femijay8271(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I heard of the beebee jump but was convinced to go the MTN lumos. I regret buying the thing. Even a woman I introduced the damn thing to in May last year has equally abandoned her box. How much is the beebee jump, what can it power and what the payment plan like?

Chat me on whatsapp let's discuss...
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by poiZon: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

You nailed it. As I haven't paid for over 4 months now, if I decide to subscribe for a month today, I won't be given light. It will be deduction for the first month I missed. See my life

Pls, give me the clue on how to go about@ the bolded.0
Meet these guys selling inverters and battery... They should have knowledge.
The guy that told me back then in uyo, have lost his contact. And i no dey uyo now...
Re: Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

Meet these guys selling inverters and battery... They should have knowledge.
The guy that told me back then in uyo, have lost his contact. And i no dey uyo now...

Ok, thanks, I will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.