Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? (320 Views)

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? by achimendy(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Please i need more clarification on this issue.
I was arguing with a friend who said people who made it made it because they had the opportunity, so to him opportunity is all that is needed which i disagree. So i also told him that it takes preparation to make good use of opportunity.

So my fellow nairalanders, i need your thought on this issue. Who's really getting it wrong
Re: What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Both of you are actually right...

The right preparation + the right opportunity = Success.

But here's the thing.

The actual journey to Success starts from believing you can achieve success and start taking actions towards it no matter where you current situation is.

The opportunities are massive and plenty these days.... especially with the intervention of the internet.

So believing and taking actions is the first...then maintaining self discipline to stay on track and not give up until you achieve your goal.

As Napoleon Hill said..

"The keys to Success is Belief and a burning Desire".

The opportunities are already available..even though I'm different forms but the basic remains the same.

I don't know if this has been helpful to you

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? by achimendy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Both of you are actually right...

The right preparation + the right opportunity = Success.

But here's the thing.

The actual journey to Success starts from believing you can achieve success and start taking actions towards it no matter where you current situation is.

The opportunities are massive and plenty these days.... especially with the intervention of the internet.

So believing and taking actions is the first...then maintaining self discipline to stay on track and not give up until you achieve your goal.

As Napoleon Hill said..

"The keys to Success is Belief and a burning Desire".

The opportunities are already available..even though I'm different forms but the basic remains the same.

I don't know if this has been helpful to you

It's indeed helpful to me, thanks bro....

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
achimendy:

It's indeed helpful to me, thanks bro....

My pleasure �

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Succeed In One's Career?? by Bruuce: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Opportunity is a factor, of course. But there big picture things you'll need are education/skills, discipline, and hard work. Opportunities can be created through networking too so don't think it's all about luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OTHM Level 3 Health & Social Care Certification Course / Scammers From NPDC / Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.