Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Have You Ever Been Physically Assaulted For A Joke You Told? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Been Physically Assaulted For A Joke You Told? (338 Views)

Another Funny Joke. You Must Laugh / Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Joke: You Can't Believe What Members Of His Church Did To These Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Physically Assaulted For A Joke You Told? by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2022
blank

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Physically Assaulted For A Joke You Told? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2022
kingthreat:
The recent saga between Will Smith and Chris Rock got a buzz from millions around the world. Inasmuch as Will Smith overreacted, it is not uncommon that people get offended by jokes on them and react irrationally. I as a humour person has been a victim to this situation. I will like to share two stories

1. Your Papa Jokes in Secondary School
In my SS2, I was one of the youngest in the class. Many guys were bigger than me. And sometimes I get picked on. So once, one of the big guys took on me as I was a Yoruba guy studying in one of the south south states. This boy told me my papa is a babalawo and does native charms for a living. This got me, I fired him. He fired back. We kept on throwing jabs until I said his father has a chronic body odour. That the only reason the dad won the Parents race at the interhouse sports(which he actually won) is because other parents wanted to keep their distance from him so they don't suffocate. That got a lot of sporadic laughter. That is how this boy, carried a drawing board and hit it so hard on my head. I carried a T-square hit him back. Mates wanted us to fight and I was ready even though I was going to get beaten up as the smaller guy. Glad the SP in SS3 who was my guy came into the class, quelled the fight and warned both of us.

2. University Days
In my final year, I stayed in a small self-con shared with 2 of my friends. So there was this guy who was a friend to one of the roomies used to come and crash sometimes and brings babes to straff. We just cast a blind eye on his excesses. So once, my babe came around and as the code, my guys gave me space to have a personal time. On seeing her off, this guy started making some unsavory comments on this babe. Calling her short and insisting she is not up to my standard. This hurt but he kept on flogging on it saying he does only classy babes, I composed myself and left the scene. Weeks later, this guy brought a much older lady to the room to straff. This lady was like in her 40s and not appealing at all, he had to make sure it was night before seeing her off. On his returning, I used the opportunity to have my laughs. I asked him how many gray hair he counted in her bush. That is how this guy got so red and threw a slap. I instantly replied with a punch, na so fight start. It got separated by people, ended up with this guy threatening cult, me threatening with military. We later settled but guy never came to have sex there as he was casted.

Ever since then, I have kind of learnt my lessons. I avoid exchanging yabs with people especially those who I do not know their level of sensitivity. Not everyone especially those who yab others want to be yabbed, so for trouble sake I just ignore. I rather do my yabs on Nairaland and many here are victims of my savagery. I will end here. grin
You are a very wicked somebody grin
WTF! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nastyblaq Vs Sydney Talker Comedy Challenge, Who Is The Funniest Comedian / Why Should Lawmakers Plan ₦30.17bn As Severance Package? -Tinubu / Pregnant For My Student 4 (short Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.