Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nairaland Detectives get in here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Detectives get in here (405 Views)

Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! / Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Detectives get in here by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2022
I'm a struggling graduate who resorted
to hustling by running a POS shop to make ends meet, yet an evil yahoo boy or whatever he is, found it convenient to gain access to my account and withdraw 200k which is like 90 percent of the capital I'm using to run the shop. Money that was borrowed from a kind friend. Every day since it happened, I wake up feeling suicidal. My friend is threatening to arrest me if I don't produce the money because he didn't believe my story.
I have spent extra money out of the scant money left reporting to police and getting a court order of reversal but the 200k was transferred into OPAY account. People are saying opay accounts can hardly be tracked and there's little hope of getting the money back.

Here's the OPAY account my money was transferred to
Gabriel Courage Asuquo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2022
I don't know what other steps to take again, suggestions are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by Officialgarri: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun please help this brother

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun please help this brother
thanks bro
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by stunnert(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Opay cyber security team should be able to track the account number to the user I P address after then only the DSS can help you track that account to his owner thru the I P address, but getting in touch with them is an uphill task
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by opera1(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Report to Opay official either on Twitter, IG or Fb
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
stunnert:
Only the DSS can help you track that account, but getting in touch with them is an uphill task
I reported the case at the CID office
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
opera1:
Report to Opay official either on Twitter, IG or Fb
thanks,do you know their official handle on twitter
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by siofra(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Biggie2000 come and use your skills here.
Re: Nairaland Detectives get in here by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why don't you ask chatinent for help?

(1) (Reply)

Three Injured In Clash Between Police And Protesters Over Planned Quran Burnings / Confusion As Security Personnel Clash In Owerri / Why Man Was Burnt Alive In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.