Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! (1502 Views)

Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
On February 22, 2023, a young man named Jeff was discovered deceased after falling from the 10th floor of a Kenyan apartment complex. The property belongs to a prominent DJ in Kenya, and Jeff had visited him regarding a job opportunity.

While the DJ and other individuals present in the apartment claim that Jeff committed suicide by jumping from the 10th floor, the available evidence and facts indicate that his fall was not intentional.

This video presents a comprehensive account of the events that transpired that night, allowing you to assess the situation and form your own opinion on the suicide narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMJ_KrVYiY
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by youngrichnigga: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
All stated facts points at a murder undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thats what we are thinking o.
youngrichnigga:
All stated facts points at a murder undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Did Jeff Fall Or Was He Pushed ?? - I Need My Fellow Detectives In Here Now!! by Welovetruecrime(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Is A Criminal Act. It Has Killed An Innocent Person! / 19-year-old Arranges For Grandfather To Be Robbed / Thread For Fulani Attacks: A Call For National Response Against Communal Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.