Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra (2160 Views)

All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gentlerespect76: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
MEET THE NOMINATED COMMISSIONER FOR BUDGET & ECONOMIC PLANNING, ANAMBRA STATE

Her name is Miss Chiamaka Helen Nnake from Nawfia - Njikoka LGA. She was born on March 5, 1987 and have qualifications in Bsc Accountancy (First Class), MBA, ACCA and FCA.

Congratulations to her!

Culled from Soludo TV

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by OMENKAismad: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
MEET THE NOMINATED COMMISSIONER FOR BUDGET & ECONOMIC PLANNING, ANAMBRA STATE

Her name is Miss Chiamaka Helen Nnake from Nawfia - Njikoka LGA. She was born on March 5, 1987 and have qualifications in Bsc Accountancy (First Class), MBA, ACCA and FCA.

Congratulations to her!

Culled from Soludo TV
my Anambra my advice to soludo is he should not go to war whit IPOB I now some northerners are punching him to do something that will make ndi Anambra to hate him just like imo state.

If he fight IPOB he is fighting ndi igbo the the North and some people from west want Anambra to go down because if anything happens to Anambra state it will affect all the igbos.

So he should be very careful what the enemy of ndi Anambra are advising him to do.

APC are doing and will do anything to take my lovely state but they will fail

Is better for them to take their president than to take Anambra we can never trade Anambra for president

7 Likes

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by iyapont: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
OMENKAismad:
my Anambra my advice to soludo is he should not go to war whit IPOB I now some northerners are punching him to do something that will make ndi Anambra to hate him just like imo state.

If he fight IPOB he is fighting ndi igbo the the North and some people from west want Anambra to go down because if anything happens to Anambra state it will affect all the igbos.

So he should be very careful what the enemy of ndi Anambra are advising him to do.

Is better for them to take their president than to take Anambra we can never trade Anambra for president
wetin concern West with what is happening in East? Last time I checked we don't share borders or anything together, so cut the crap undecided

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Kzinne: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Not married at 35 jeez

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Rugaria: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
OMENKAismad:

Very good advice..

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by greatiyk4u(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Won't she be distracted by "I GO MARRY YOU " guys?

Some decent positions are meant for family persons to minimize distraction

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gireiboy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
OMENKAismad:

Igbo Vermin, useless pig. When will you guys take responsibility for your fucking actions? why are you always blaming northerners?
Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
GOOD
.... SOLUDO appointed lots of young people.
Let's see if we can have a fresh of breath air.
My Colleague was also among the appointees.
I have called him encouraging him to remain firm.
Detractors are already on the loose, lurking.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gentlerespect76: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
OMENKAismad:

Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by SIMONEKPA7: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Soludo shoudl be careful with appointing ladies to his govt. The plans of IPOB regional govt of only men must be achieved.
He is becoming a sabo if he goes contrary to the original plans
Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gentlerespect76: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gireiboy:

Igbo Vermin, useless pig. When will you guys take responsibility for your fucking actions? why are you always blaming northerners?

You are not a Girei son at all. I know many Girei friends and colleagues here in Yola and they are decent people. For calling another human being, someone you don't know, a pig means you are a social misfit. Don't abuse people under my post, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by HisSexcellency(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kzinne:
Not married at 35 jeez
Many that married at and before 35 years have not achieved anything meaningful in their lives.
There is more to life than just marriage and children

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gireiboy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You are not a Girei son at all. I know many Girei friends and colleagues here in Yola and they are decent people. For calling another human being, someone you don't know, a pig means you are a social misfit. Don't abuse people under my post, please.
I'm tired of Igbo's blaming us for every mundane things happening in their region. Haba!
Northerners get killed in the north,the blame victims(northerners), Igbo's get killed in SE(obviously perpetrated by Igbo's) the blame northerners. There leaders looting them,the still blame us for controlling them, Haba! no be juju be that.
Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
OMENKAismad:

It is a good advice.. You did well.. Oya focus on the task at hand; pull the Zoo down!
Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gentlerespect76: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Soludo shoudl be careful with appointing ladies to his govt. The plans of IPOB regional govt of only men must be achieved.
He is becoming a sabo if he goes contrary to the original plans
False assertion.

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by Gentlerespect76: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gireiboy:

I'm tired of Igbo's blaming us for every mundane things happening in their region. Haba!
Northerners get killed in the north,the blame victims(northerners), Igbo's get killed in SE(obviously perpetrated by Igbo's) the blame northerners. There leaders looting them,the still blame us for controlling them, Haba! no be juju be that.
Just take it easy bro. That's human beings for you.
Re: The Newly Appointed Commissioner For Budget And Planning In Anambra by efonat(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Kzinne:
Not married at 35 jeez
she’s happily married with kids. She was my course mate. It’s an error from the blogger.

(1) (Reply)

Forces Behind Peter Obi in The North / Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State / LP Win Big In Modupe Primary School, Somolu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.