Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State (2159 Views)

Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Saraki Get Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrived His Polling Unit To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by SteveDGreat: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
While we are talking about His visit to Taraba state to assess the extent of damage caused by flooding and commiserate with the victims , Peter OBI like a flash has landed In Kogi state to assess the flood.

Peter Obi should tell us his supplement abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgjR9YbXFiM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin

Despite the fact that he gives no shi shi.

He is still the undisputed number one people's choice.

Obi-Datti is a Nigerians choice cool tongue.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by flamingREED(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
cry cry cry
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by grace179(f): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2022
angry cool sad
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Seefinish: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Any urchin saying that Peter Obi is Igbo presidential candidate is suffering from Agbadogitist
Obi is a divine choice
Obi is my choice
Obi is our choice

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by allcomage: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Wow Peter Obi has really opset the apple cart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 26, 2022
He gives Nigerians joy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by general111(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Peter obi doesnt have structure abi...
See, this man has the support of the masses.
Even those calling tinubu and atiku now, may still vote him.

5 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by kettykin: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2022
When you have a leader that is physically active and mentally agile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Jamiubond009(m): 4:03am On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by richidinho(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2022
grin

Don't mind those clown s that only donate money to governors at the government house

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Vote4Obi: 5:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Only witches and wizards still support the two old criminals while good and progressive Nigerians are passionately backing Obi.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime!
With Peter Obi Nigeria will be better!!
God bless Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by OKKO(m): 5:52am On Oct 26, 2022
The man dey sweet people like rice and beans...
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Alaigbopress: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi is my choice, any day any time. I laugh when I hear people saying North will bite for Atiku. It is right to say core North will vote for Atiku while middle belt, south East, half of south west, South South and half of liberal south west belongs to Obi.
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Guyman01: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Very energetic, when he was traveling from UK to Canada back to Germany to US to Nigeria etc in just a few days some people were doubting if it was actually him or doppelganger doing the rounds cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by dynicks(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2022
Peter obi's emergency just be like asake's verse in that "Bandana" song...

Obi laughing ASAKE-ishly be like...

Dem never see me coming; oh coming ; OBI is coming....

4 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Obidient4life3: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Obi the chosen one. God has ordained Obi for the salvation of his people.
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by copyrites: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2022
The amount of votes Peter Obi will pull from Igala people ehn.. I just dey pity anyone thinking they can get bloc votes from most of these states. grin

4 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Salvador1: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2022
copyrites:

The amount of votes Peter Obi will pull from Igala people ehn.. I just dey pity anyone thinking they can get bloc votes from most of these states. grin
are u an igala man.
Do u based in kogi?
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by copyrites: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Salvador1:
are u an igala man.
Do u based in kogi?

No, I'm not an Igala man but I have stayed in Kogi long enough to know the bond between Igala and Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Doubleoh7: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2022
copyrites:

Also, most of the Kogi indigenes that sought refuge in Anambra and was taken care of, during the 2012 flood, when PO was still governor, were Igala people. I believe this is his payback time from them for his humane gesture towards them, even though by Nigerian standards, they were not his responsibility. I still believe that the amount of surprise this man will pull next year will be very shocking, cos he has literally touched lives in every corner of Nigeria, way before this election period and karma never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by techWriter3: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2022
When you do a leadership that is physically active and mentally agile
Re: Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State by Igbodicool(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2022
The right man for the job!

The best APC supporters of today can be in life is present APC government!

(1) (Reply)

How South South South/southeast Will Vote(final Predictions) / No Mbaka: Tinubu Is A Drug Lord, He Can't Be Sworn In As A President / Oilserv Chairman, Okwuosa, Tours Awka Millennium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.