Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Escapades In The North ..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Escapades In The North ..... (43776 Views)

Mandy Kiss Goes All Out On Her Sexual Escapades In This Exclusive Interview / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by JamieRocks(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Ride on bro
Gunboysavage:
She came online and we continued our discussion. She told me she liked me but (but wetin na) she was already betrothed and according to their culture, she couldn’t be seen publicly talking to another man. **Huh!! Seriouslyy**

Me: But your house is not public na…

Zainab: If my mum see us talking she would start thinking something is going on between us…

Me: And nothing is going on?

Zainab: Is there?

Me: Zee, I really care a lot about you. I’ve never felt this way for anyone before. Hearing your voice alone soothes and refreshes me bla bla bla… I want you to be mine and mine only and bla bla bla…

Zainab: But I told you I’m already betrothed…

Me: Do you love him?

Zainab: I don’t, but…

Me: Baby no buts… Don’t you love me?

Zainab: I love you. If I don’t, I wouldn’t be talking with you…

Me: So don’t worry, things would work itself out…

Zainab: So you want me to tell my mum?

Me: **:oHuhshocked** No o… I mean, baby I guess since the situation right now warrants it, we have to be discrete with our relationship for now…

Zainab: Aii dear… I love you…

Me: Same here dear… So when would I see you?

Zainab: I would be in school tomorrow…

Me: I mean when would I see you like see you…

Zainab: LolzzZ… Don’t worry dear, you would see me…

So we gisted other things but all that was in my head was how to get my first score with an Hausa girl…

Every thursday of the week was usually a free day for me. I wasn’t expected to go to work but to go for the Community Development Projects/Meetings which usually ended by 11 or 12pm. I decided not to go for lessons on thursdays, so after CDS on thursdays, I usually had the day to myself. It was one of those thursdays that Zainab told me she was going to come to my house. **Finally!cool**

Zainab called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. When I opened the gate, she quickly walked in. **I was shocked! **. She was putting on an indian flowing gown and a scarf covering her head. She was looking so majestic. When she saw that no one was in the compound, she turned around and gave me a long hug.

To be continued
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
**Funny** Maybe you should organise an offline seminar in each tribe and show them some practical examples.... lol
headbasher96:
ok noted but alot of ladies from both tribe still dont know what it is
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Ekpes2017: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nice story man.... Lol Zainab wan collect your black mamba ... Lol
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by headbasher96(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gunboysavage:
**Funny** Maybe you should organise an offline seminar in each tribe and show them some practical examples.... lol
ok i will boss
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Maxxim: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Justice4Toto:
I know the story ...he told me a while ago (offline)

So as they were kissing the Hausa babe start shouting zo mana zomana kei kei kei
My friend put his long bark erected Lagos boy dick into the wet Hausa girl kitten. She scream walahi walahi walahi I dey enjoy am fa
All this while mod candid was at the window watching live blue film
She go so Hot and couldn't do tell.her urge.
She also join them but Amina the Hausa girl rely like.it.
Ofcourse polygamy is allowed in the north.
After two hours of romp they are all tired guess what Mod candid asked for more
My guy was like ha u won kill me ? The Hausa girl Amina smiled

Oya ban me
Na Chisom grin
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Hector09(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
My mamba is already going up and down

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Benki003(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hector09:
My mamba is already going up and down

Ur own no get directions cut am grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by slan87(m): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Waiting for more updates bro, I dey feel your story
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Ekpes2017: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Op why you just forget about your thread, If at first you knew you wasn't gonna keep the thread alive you shouldn't have started it naw. A
Sha come back and continue what you started.
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by sow4me(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
OP...
Shebi them talk say u copy this thread? Why u no fit con update on asap?
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Silentgroper(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Good afternoon OP

As much as we really want to read bout your escapades in north please note that we are also watching/observing you..

Post anything that will paint north black and this thread will be taken down

Be warned

Yours sincerely
Mod candid
Are u a northerner? .. Are u hausa? .
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin I'm coming.. I'm sorry
Ekpes2017:
Op why you just forget about your thread, If at first you knew you wasn't gonna keep the thread alive you shouldn't have started it naw. A
Sha come back and continue what you started.
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Episode 5

We went inside and she took off her scarf. Jeez, she was looking even more pretty. Hausa girls don’t expose their head and legs in the public. She told me their religion forbade it so as not to tempt men.

**undecided Hian, laws dey o**

She told me she got something for me. I asked her what it was and she asked me to close my eyes. **Seriously Would you tell me already**

She placed a little box on my palm and when I opened it, I found a very lovely rolex wristwatch. Wow!shocked I gave her a warm hug and held her in place.

We later ate the food she bought from a fast food joint and she was feeling so excited. Hausa girls are usually ‘caged’. They rarely socialize. So whenever they have even the slightest opportunity to experience relative freedom, they are usually in an ‘excited state’. It was this excited state Zainab found herself at that moment.

She told me she wanted to lay down and I sat on the bed while she lay on my laps. You know that feeling you get when you are in a room alone with a hot girl/guy you like? That was exactly the feeling I was having then. Mamba was already trying to wiggle out of place but I sent it a message to calm down. Everywhere was serene and quite. I was just whispering sweet nothings into her ears while stroking her hair slowly.

After some minutes, I bent my neck and gave her a kiss. She was frozen. **Wait o, you never kiss before**. I realized we’ve never talked about anything sexual previously. Before I knew what was happening she sat up and kissed me. Now it was my turn to be surprised ‘cos she was kissing like a pro. Now I was finally able to touch her boobs **coolthose boobs I dreamt about cool**. At first it was on the outside, over her dress, and while doing that, she seemed a little nervous. My fingers found her n*ipple and make circles around it, making the it erect under her clothes. I realized she was still nervous and I asked her if I should stop. She said I shouldn’t. I asked her if she had let other boys touch her boobs and she said she had some male friends and she knew they wanted to touch it (how you take know) but she never let them.

She then stood up and took off her dress, letting it fall to floor. She stood there in black lace bra and panties, ‘pretty sexy’ I thought. As I stared, she reached behind her, undid her bra, and then I saw those breasts that I had seen in my dream. ** undecided it was slightly smaller than the one I saw in the dream undecided ** She stepped forward and stood still as I reached out and smooched her boobs, first with my hands, and then kissed with my mouth. Her boobs were amazingly firm for their size and protruded straight out, capped with large dark areolas and thick ni*pples. I was in heaven, using my hands to lift and hold her boobs while sucking her n*ipples. She sighed and stroked my hair as I sucked her.

Then she surprised me again…

Zainab: Baby, I’m still a virgin. Would you please show me how to do it? ** shocked Chisos!!! shocked **

Despite my ‘corruptness’ over the years, I had never had the opportunity to bleep a virgin. This was going to be a new experience for me and I was determined to make the most of it. I wanted to be gentle with her ‘cos from stories I heard I could be painful for her, considering the size of mamba which was about 8” when in the fully ‘excited state’. I told her to take off my boxers which she did.

She had never actually seen a hard cock before, so I allowed some time letting her touch mamba. I showed her how to stroke it, and let her play with mamba’s head and balls. I felt like a teacher giving tutorials (my specialty). Finally I asked her to put it in her mouth and she did. She was a good student and she learnt fast ‘cos in no time, she began licking and sucking like a pro. **maybe she don dey watch mojo before**

After several minutes of sucking, I told her it was her turn. I lay her down on the edge of the bed, and I knelt down next to it. I placed one hand on her boobs, handling her n*ipple, one sliding up her thigh to her p*ussy. I told her to look at me and tell me how it felt. She was wide-eyed as I slid my finger up and down her slit, separating her meaty lips, and gently flicking her clit. She may have been a virgin but her body certainly knew how to respond sexually. My strokes brought forth a wetness that soon covered my hand and her legs.

Her eyes were half shut now, moaning. She was as tight as you would expect, but she was so wet by now that once I got one finger in, then another, and I was able to start moving them around, almost prying her pussy further open from inside. I think that’s when she came the first time. She gasped, she arched her back, her eyes rolled and shut and my hand was suddenly soaked. When I went down on her she came almost immediately again, as I worked her pussy open with tongue and fingers.

Finally I stood, leaned up and gave her a big wet sloppy kiss, and then positioned myself between her legs. She watched as I opened a condom and rolled it down mamba. When my mamba slowly entered her and separated those virgin pu*ssy for the first time, it felt like I went to heaven and came back. I f*ucked her gently initially. She showed some pain at first as her inner pu*ssy broke open but it didn’t take long for her hips to start moving in rhythm with mine. After several minutes, my balls tightened and I felt the spasms as I emptied into her.

After cummming I stayed in her for awhile, both of us feeling the heat of our juices. As mamba gradually returned to it’s ‘ground state’, I pulled out, holding the condom as I exited. “Show me,” she said, as she reached out to take the full condom. She held it, full of semen, and then slowly spilled it out onto her breasts. I’m now thinking, “this girl may be a virgin but she’s got a kinky side to her” She was amazed by looking at the result of her first full sex. She said she had seen c*m in movies but it was the first time she was seeing it in real life **i talk am say she dey watch mojo**. ‘There’s always a first time for everything’ I said.

She began stroking mamba again and before long, it rose to the occasion. We bleeped about 3times that day before she went home.

When she got home, she sent me a text from her private line: ‘Thank you baby for I the wonderful time I had with you today, you are the best. Looking forward to this some other time. I love you.’

Aha… Finally!!

So I now had 3 girlfriends in Katsina. How the hell did I get to this point. I thought I was a good guy (or I wanted to be). I thought I wouldn’t have to cheat on my girlfriend back at home. I remembered her jokingly telling her sister that she would visit me no matter where I was posted to in the country.

Distance could be a b*itch at times. Meanwhile, I was in regular communication with her. We talked at least once a day. But now there were new developments. She told me her visa had been approved and she was due to travel for her masters in the UK. **Nawa o, this babe wan leave me for Naija sha**. She said she wanted to see me before she left, to get some feel of good mamba I guess. But there was an issue. Distance. My spirit didn’t feel like travelling undecided. She was willing to travel, but she was in a dilemma too. She said she couldn’t pay for a flight from Lagos to Kano and then have to endure a crappy 2hrs bus ride from Kano to Katsina. There was usually no direct flight from Lagos to Katsina then (dunno about now though). If there had been a direct flight from Lagos to Katsina, then traveling to see me wouldn’t have been an issue.

Apart from my unwillingness to travel, I was in another fix too. I didn’t really want her to come to KT. I would have preferred traveling to see her ‘cos that would have minimized my risk of exposure. Trust me, that babe was an ‘FBI agent’ in her own right and I would have been busted for my nefarious activities. She was the only girl that caught me whenever I cheated on her **Abi na jazz she dey use**. She just had to look into my eyes and study my surrounding and everything I’ve done for the past few days would come reeling to her like a movie. And I had a soft spot for her, so no matter how hard I thought I was, I always melted whenever I was with her. So I would have preferred traveling to see her than the other way around. We debated this for about a month before she finally traveled. We didn’t get to see. I wasn’t really too happy about it but I didn’t really have much choices.

Meanwhile I had to micro-manage 3 girls so that our clandestine meetings wouldn’t clash with each other. You understand why that shouldn’t happen, right? Thursdays was always for Zainab, no questions asked.

Anthonia had an apartment like mine where covert operations could be carried out, so I usually went to her place when she needed to be serviced. Hey, she had a boyfriend, so we understood each other. She called when she needed the mamba and I was always at her service. What did I get in return grin? Trust me, you don’t want to know.

My problem was Chisom. I guess she was just taking it too far for my liking. Statements like ‘so what are your plans for me’, ‘when are you planning on seeing my people’, ‘I wish we could work things out’, ‘so you don’t want to talk to my mum’, was what usually dominated our conversations. Seriously babe, I’m still serving and I still have to get on my feet before I even start thinking of marriage. She didn’t seem to understand this. All she was concerned about was marriage! And that bothered me a lot. My only consolation was that she had just two months to her POP, and maybe, just maybe I would be free from her. I wished all girls could just have the mentality of Mila Kunis in Friends With Benefit. Jeez, I loved that babe.

Anyway, that was not to be in Chisom’s case and I had to manage her situation. I tried as much as possible to create an enabling environment where either of the girls didn’t have to or couldn’t meet each other. Trust me, I was up to the task (or so I thought).

Zainab had visited that thursday (as usual) and we gisted and straffed (as usual). I later remembered that my generator (I better pass my neighbor) was faulty and needed to be serviced. I told her to keep me company outside while I serviced it (yes I’m an engineer too). So she was there gisting with me when we heard the horn of a car. It was my banker neighbor. I saw him opening the gate and driving in. While still wondering what the hell he was doing back at home at this time of the day, I saw Chisom walk through the gate…

To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2022
******************************************************************************************************************************
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Episode 6

** shocked Chisos!!! shocked WTF!!!**

I was shocked but I tried not to show it. So many questions were running through my head unanswered. ‘What the f*uck was this babe doing here?’ ‘Why didn’t she call to tell me she was coming?’ ‘What the hell was Johnson (the banker) doing back home at this time of the day anyway?’ ‘How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Zainab?’ ‘How the f*ck am I supposed to get Chisom out of this house right now?’

The questions kept popping in my head with no available answer. The die was already cast. The only solution that popped in my head was damage control. **Damage Control Mode Activated**

Previously, Chisom had suspected me of cheating. She confronted me and I vehemently denied it. Now she was confirming her suspicions (or so she thought). Zainab had never suspected (or confronted) me, and she was still going to be very much around after Chisom had passed out from her service to the country. So I had to protect her interests in preference to that of Chisom. From my experience with damage control, never lose both ways. And I was determined to do just that.

Chisom came in and greeted us. I didn’t respond warmly as I used to. She noticed and just went inside. Meanwhile I was still fixing the generator. Zainab asked who she was and I told her she was a friend. ‘Just a friend?’, she asked. ‘What else would she be before undecided’, I replied with a look on my face. I asked her to wait for me that I was coming.

When I got inside, I realized that even a new born baby would know what had previously occurred in the room. The room was not arranged and the bed was in a ‘post straffing state’. Hey, I didn’t expect anybody, so why should I have made it after Zainab and I straffed. Besides we were still going to continue. I realized she knew this so I had to prepare a counter-defence that would repel her attacks.

I met her inside pressing her phone. She was holding my phone on her other hand. I wasn’t concerned ‘cos I knew it was locked and no one except me knew the password.

Me: Why the hell didn’t you call me before coming

Without uttering a word and without looking at me, she stretched my phone towards me. I collected it. Oh, shiiit!! 12 missed calls.

Me: Oh… I was outside fixing the generator outside that’s why I didn’t hear the phone ring…

I looked at her and realized tears were already gathering in her eyes.

Chisom: **In a shaky voice** Dioxidane, who is that b*itch?

Me: Hey, hey, calm down! Why would you be calling someone a b*itch. Besides she’s my friend…

Chisom: **Raising her voice now** I can call her whatever I want to call her! She’s a b*itch!

Me: **In a cool tone** See, I told she’s my friend. I don’t appreciate you calling her a b*itch…

Chisom: **Raising her voice higher** So that’s how you go about f*ucking all your friends abi… Your secret have been revealed today… After all I’ve done for you bla bla bla!! After giving myself to you bla bla bla!! This is how you are going to repay me abi!

**Ah an… See me o After she’s done what for me See me see wahala o shocked**

Me: Would you shut the f*uck up! You are disturbing the neighborhood… Why are you acting so paranoid!

She went on ranting and ranting. I withheld myself ‘cos if I hadn’t, I would have given her the beating of her life. I’ve seen men do it to their wives and the consequences were dire (on the women) and I vowed I was never going to do that to any woman. That was what held me that day. The damage control was becoming futile. I determined right then that she was out of my life. It was now time to do damage control on Zainab.

As I was thinking of going outside to meet Zainab, she walked in with tears in her eyes, took her bag and left. I tried going after her to the gate and begging her, but she gave me a look that said : go back before I bust your face. Besides, I still couldn’t be seen with her on the street, much less running after her and begging her so I postponed her begging till some other time…

Jeez, this situation was really getting out of hand. I wanted to go back inside to send Chisom out or beg her. I was confused at that moment. I decided to complete fixing the generator. As I was still working on it, my neighbor was about going out.

Johnson: Oga Dioxidane, I’m going out and I wouldn’t come back today o…

Me: **Who send you make you come back before, mtcheww** Ok bros, no problem… Take care…

He was driving out when Chisom came out of the house.

Chisom: Dioxidane, please I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me…

Me: **Silence**

Chisom: It’s because of the love I have for you that’s why I reacted like that… Please I didn’t mean it…

Chisom: Bla bla bla bla bla…

Me: **I wasn’t hearing what she was saying anymore**

Chisom: Dioxidane please say something na…

I was just ‘forming concentration’ on the generator I was fixing. I had already finished fixing the generator but I delayed coupling. I totally blanked her. I was so angry. I didn’t want her to see the other side of me, so silence was my only alternative.

Chisom: Dioxidane, I’ll leave o…

She went in and came out with her bag.

Chisom: Dioxidane, I’m leaving!

And so she left. I went and banged the gate to make sure it was locked.

I was angry. I was confused. What do I do? Zainab must have gotten home. Do I call her? Or do I wait till her anger cooled off. I’m definitely not calling Chisom anytime soon.

I quickly coupled the generator and tested it. It worked well. I went inside and lay down on the bed. So many thoughts ran through my head, confusing me. I decided to go to the bar. Damn! I didn’t have enough money on me! I decided to walk to the ATM point, from there to the bar, perhaps it would help me clear my head.

I got to the bar and took 3 bottles of beer while watching a match I had missed the last weekend. Before I knew what was happening, it was 9pm. Time to go home.

When I got home, I was so lonely and bored. I needed company. I couldn’t call Chisom. I tried calling Zainab, she didn’t pick. I called her about 15times, she still refused to pick. **Kai, I don enter am today**. I called some other female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’. Yes, Anthonia! She was always the one calling when she needed me. Now I needed someone, I had to call her. Meanwhile, this was already past 10pm.

Anthonia: Hello…

Me: Hi dear, how are you?

Anthonia: I’m fine and you?

Me: I’m not feeling too well…

Anthonia: Really

Me: Yeah… Where are you?

Anthonia: I’m at home…

Me: Can I come over?

Anthonia: Tonight Would you get bike?

Me: Don’t worry I’ll try to get bike…

Anthonia: Ok, no probs… I’ll be waiting…

Me: Thanks dear… I’m on my way now…

Yes! ** cool i no fit lose everything today na cool **

I immediately got up, picked up my phones and keys and went to get a bike. The time was already some minutes to 11pm. The few bikes passing by already had passengers on them. I had to wait for several minutes before I saw one. After finally agreeing on the price which was three times more than the usual, we set off.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2022
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2022
Episode 7

Normally while going to Anthonia’s place, I don’t knock on her gate. I just call her when I arrive and she opens the gate. That was the usual. Since it was already late that night, before I even got to her gate, I’ve already begun calling her. She didn’t pick. I thought to myself that maybe she was already at the gate that’s why she didn’t pick. I got to the gate and realized it was still locked. ** :oAh an! Wetin dey happen** I called her again and she didn’t pick. I called more than 30 times, she still didn’t pick. ** shocked Chisos shocked** At that point I was beginning to get scared. So many thoughts were running through my head ‘Is she asleep already or what’ ‘Is she doing this on purpose’ ‘What would I do if she opens the gate?’ ‘Wait o, what if she doesn’t open it, what do I do’ **I don enter am today** I tried knocking the gate. No response. I still tried calling again and that silly girl that works with MTN told me her number was not reachable and that I should try again later. **What Nonsense!!! A number that has been ringing since** I tried the number again. The same thing. **Please tell me this isn’t happening** I began making contingency plans.

Meanwhile, I saw some Almajiri boys lurking around the neighborhood. **Chai, e don be for me today!!!** I had never stayed out late in the night. I recalled the advice I had been given about staying out late in the night. ‘Who send me sef’ ‘Na woman don put me for wahala so o!’ ‘I don die today!’ ‘Nobody even knows where I am’ ‘If anything happens to me, no one would even know where to look’ ‘Chai, who send me’ ‘My Father, My God, if you know you really love me, me save me this night!’

I decided to brace myself and face whatever came at me that night. I decided that before I get killed (if I get killed), I must take more than two persons with me when going to meet baba! The time was already some minutes to 12am. Her neighborhood was in the interior so I didn’t expect to see any bike, but I was wishing or hoping that if I could get to the main road (unharmed), perhaps I could get a bike to take me home.

You know that move Jim Carey did in Bruce Almighty when he inflated his chest before he went to meet those bad guys after which he made a monkey come out of one of the guys a$s? Yeah, I did that move. I’m tall and well built but I knew that was not enough if I really didn’t want anything to happen to me. I had to act the part. So pushed out my chest and started walking like The Rock. While walking to the bus stop, I saw some of them lurking in the dark, while some were walking ahead of me and they were giving themselves whistling signals. I already set my key on ‘stabbing mode’. The first person that got to me would have gotten a stab on the eye with my key! I don’t know if it was the way I walked or divine intervention, but till I got to the bus stop none of them approached me. **Phweww! Phase 1 complete!** **Moving on to phase 2**

Now how do I get home? The time was already past 12am. There were very few bikes on the road. That was my first experience of the late night life in Katsina. There were street lights everywhere so visibility was ok. I began walking home. I had to recall all the marching lessons I received while in camp. I saw some late night traders and some Almajiris still walking around **those boys no dey sleep**. After ‘quick marching’ for more than an hour, I got home. **Chai, thank God o shocked **. I went straight to the bathroom, had a cold bath and went straight to the bed, na*ked. I was still pondering over what had happened and contemplating on what to do when I slept off…

I woke up the next day feeling more confused than ever. I called my boss and told him I wasn’t feeling too well, so I couldn’t be at work. It was friday anyways and that day in the north was usually a day of worship so there was usually little or no work to do.

I checked my phone and saw 12 missed calls. From who? Yeah, you guessed right. I wonder why she was calling me now. What if something happened to me last night What would people have said? ‘Ehn, na babe he find go’, that’s if they eventually found out where I went. Why didn’t I just stay at home

**Anyway sha, thank God for my life.**

She called once more and I refused to pick the call.

After some minutes, I got a text message on my phone. It was from Tonia.

“Hi darling, I’m so sorry about what happened. I took some drugs last night that was why I slept off. I saw your missed calls late in the night and I tried calling you back. Please, I didn’t do it on purpose. Please pick my call.”

In my mind, ‘your fada!! Can you imagine’ She called again and I switched off my phone.

I tried analyzing the relationships in my life. My girlfriend in Lagos? Traveled out of the country. ** cry ** Zee? She dey vex for me ** cry ** Chisom? Naa, I’ll pass… (Wait o, she never call me since o). Tonia? SMH… I would have died because of Tonia yesterday, thanks…

I tried calling Zee again but she still refused to talk to me. I sent her series of messages apologizing for what happened and professing love for her. **For where She still no gree** I decided to take a break from girls for a while, perhaps that would help me.

Later in the evening I went to Zainab’s place for lessons with her brother.

Salim: Good evening sir…

Me: Salim, how are you?

Salim: Fine sir…

Me: How’s your sister?

Salim: It’s like she’s not feeling too fine…

Me: Where is she?

Salim: She’s inside…

Me: Please tell her I want to see her…

Salim: Ok…

He went in and came back…

Salim: Sir, she said she’s sleeping…

Me: She said she’s sleeping or she’s really sleeping?

Salim: That’s what she said…

Me: Ok… Let’s continue…

Throughout the duration of the lesson, I just couldn’t concentrate. I just gave Salim numerous questions to solve while I was composing messages to Zee.

She didn’t bother replying. I told her I wanted to see her. No response.

**I quit!!! cry **

I decided if she didn’t want to see me anymore, so be it.

Before going back home, I went to visit some friends (male friends o). We later went to the bar. As I got home, I was bored and lonely. I called some female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’.

** shocked Huh!!! If I hear**

I woke up the next day feeling strong and refreshed. Another weekend was here again. I had to do my laundry and clean up my apartment.

I got a call from Zainab’s mum telling me not to come for lessons that day ‘cos they were going out.

** cool Yeah!! cool**

I still had not heard from Zainab. I talked to Anthonia and she apologized profusely. I forgave her and told her I was going to visit her later in the day.

I was through with cleaning my apartment and was doing my laundry in the bathroom when I heard someone knocking on the gate.

** undecided Who could that be? undecided **

To be continued

5 Likes

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by JamieRocks(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2022
This your story dey give me goose pimples
Gunboysavage:
Episode 7

Normally while going to Anthonia’s place, I don’t knock on her gate. I just call her when I arrive and she opens the gate. That was the usual. Since it was already late that night, before I even got to her gate, I’ve already begun calling her. She didn’t pick. I thought to myself that maybe she was already at the gate that’s why she didn’t pick. I got to the gate and realized it was still locked. ** :oAh an! Wetin dey happen** I called her again and she didn’t pick. I called more than 30 times, she still didn’t pick. ** shocked Chisos shocked** At that point I was beginning to get scared. So many thoughts were running through my head ‘Is she asleep already or what’ ‘Is she doing this on purpose’ ‘What would I do if she opens the gate?’ ‘Wait o, what if she doesn’t open it, what do I do’ **I don enter am today** I tried knocking the gate. No response. I still tried calling again and that silly girl that works with MTN told me her number was not reachable and that I should try again later. **What Nonsense!!! A number that has been ringing since** I tried the number again. The same thing. **Please tell me this isn’t happening** I began making contingency plans.

Meanwhile, I saw some Almajiri boys lurking around the neighborhood. **Chai, e don be for me today!!!** I had never stayed out late in the night. I recalled the advice I had been given about staying out late in the night. ‘Who send me sef’ ‘Na woman don put me for wahala so o!’ ‘I don die today!’ ‘Nobody even knows where I am’ ‘If anything happens to me, no one would even know where to look’ ‘Chai, who send me’ ‘My Father, My God, if you know you really love me, me save me this night!’

I decided to brace myself and face whatever came at me that night. I decided that before I get killed (if I get killed), I must take more than two persons with me when going to meet baba! The time was already some minutes to 12am. Her neighborhood was in the interior so I didn’t expect to see any bike, but I was wishing or hoping that if I could get to the main road (unharmed), perhaps I could get a bike to take me home.

You know that move Jim Carey did in Bruce Almighty when he inflated his chest before he went to meet those bad guys after which he made a monkey come out of one of the guys a$s? Yeah, I did that move. I’m tall and well built but I knew that was not enough if I really didn’t want anything to happen to me. I had to act the part. So pushed out my chest and started walking like The Rock. While walking to the bus stop, I saw some of them lurking in the dark, while some were walking ahead of me and they were giving themselves whistling signals. I already set my key on ‘stabbing mode’. The first person that got to me would have gotten a stab on the eye with my key! I don’t know if it was the way I walked or divine intervention, but till I got to the bus stop none of them approached me. **Phweww! Phase 1 complete!** **Moving on to phase 2**

Now how do I get home? The time was already past 12am. There were very few bikes on the road. That was my first experience of the late night life in Katsina. There were street lights everywhere so visibility was ok. I began walking home. I had to recall all the marching lessons I received while in camp. I saw some late night traders and some Almajiris still walking around **those boys no dey sleep**. After ‘quick marching’ for more than an hour, I got home. **Chai, thank God o shocked **. I went straight to the bathroom, had a cold bath and went straight to the bed, na*ked. I was still pondering over what had happened and contemplating on what to do when I slept off…

I woke up the next day feeling more confused than ever. I called my boss and told him I wasn’t feeling too well, so I couldn’t be at work. It was friday anyways and that day in the north was usually a day of worship so there was usually little or no work to do.

I checked my phone and saw 12 missed calls. From who? Yeah, you guessed right. I wonder why she was calling me now. What if something happened to me last night What would people have said? ‘Ehn, na babe he find go’, that’s if they eventually found out where I went. Why didn’t I just stay at home

“Hi darling, I’m so sorry about what happened. I took some drugs last night that was why I slept off. I saw your missed calls late in the night and I tried calling you back. Please, I didn’t do it on purpose. Please pick my call.”

In my mind, ‘your fada!! Can you imagine’ She called again and I switched off my phone.

I tried analyzing the relationships in my life. My girlfriend in Lagos? Traveled out of the country. ** cry ** Zee? She dey vex for me ** cry ** Chisom? Naa, I’ll pass… (Wait o, she never call me since o). Tonia? SMH… I would have died because of Tonia yesterday, thanks…

I tried calling Zee again but she still refused to talk to me. I sent her series of messages apologizing for what happened and professing love for her. **For where She still no gree** I decided to take a break from girls for a while, perhaps that would help me.

Throughout the duration of the lesson, I just couldn’t concentrate. I just gave Salim numerous questions to solve while I was composing messages to Zee.

**I quit!!! cry **

Before going back home, I went to visit some friends (male friends o). We later went to the bar. As I got home, I was bored and lonely. I called some female friends and we gisted, but I was still bored. I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘Anthonia’.

I woke up the next day feeling strong and refreshed. Another weekend was here again. I had to do my laundry and clean up my apartment.

I got a call from Zainab’s mum telling me not to come for lessons that day ‘cos they were going out.

** cool Yeah!! cool**

I still had not heard from Zainab. I talked to Anthonia and she apologized profusely. I forgave her and told her I was going to visit her later in the day.

I was through with cleaning my apartment and was doing my laundry in the bathroom when I heard someone knocking on the gate.

To be continued
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Hector09(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mass sounds real
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Ekpes2017: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Episode 7

**I quit!!! cry **

** cool Yeah!! cool**

To be continued

My man you dey always give me joy with your write up. Abeg no take much time time before you go update us, so the story go dey flow well.
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by MrCamron(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Of course,no one else but Zee !
A lady who just got disflowered would definitely have a itchy pussy. Over to your mamba,@Dioxidane
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by MrCamron(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Episode 7

To be continued

Of course,no one else but Zee !
A lady who just got disflowered would definitely have a itchy pussy. Over to your mamba,@Dioxidane

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Amadi84: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Make dem no pour you hot water
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Gunboysavage(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Comment ooooo....
That's what would warrant me to post more contents oooo....

I was slow with posting the last time because y'all are not making enough Comments....

Say anything!!! shocked even if it's not relevant to the story..

4 Likes

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by cfree14(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bro, we are many with u here. Just continue, we re firmly behind u grin
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by JamieRocks(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
You can't imagine how I always wish you drop more episodes
Gunboysavage:
Comment ooooo....

I was slow with posting the last time because y'all are not making enough Comments....

Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by olusun43(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Comment ooooo....

Haaaa. Post it Bro.. You are keeping in suspense too long..
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gunboysavage:
I opened the gate and saw Chisom. She was looking so tired and exhausted. I gave her a warm hug and invited her in. She told me her roommate traveled and forgot to drop the key with her lodge This is a story I've read on coolval22.com and I remember DIOXIDANE been the author of this same story. Are you the same person [/b]
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by McBishop2020: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Gunboysavage:
Comment ooooo....

This is the million time I have checked the update on this story. If you no wan continue the story, just continue it to avoid a story that touches.

At least, push to episode 15 once and be richly blessed.
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by MrTed(m): 4:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Good write up. Adventurous, witty, smart, naughty and hilarious. Keep the good work. Waiting for the next episode
Re: My Escapades In The North ..... by lanzini309: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Baba you too good abeg make the update dey come on time and make the thing dey long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.