Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? (678 Views)

My 13-year-old Son Said I Failed The 'April No Sweets' Challenge. / Initiation Into Kriya Yoga For Good Health. / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

April ‘No Sweets’ Challenge. Let’s Do This Together. Are You In?

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjAD0oHbMKI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Okunolaniyi: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
F
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Zonefree(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
You no talk am on time.

1 Like

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zonefree:
You no talk am on time.

I said so at the end of the clip wink
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by ChocolateWine(f): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sweet wey you buy hold for hand, who you buy am for? grin tongue
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Sweet wey you buy hold for hand, who you buy am for? grin tongue

It's always easy to know those who couldn't be bothered to watch the less than 1-minute clip undecided
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by ChocolateWine(f): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It's always easy to know those who couldn't be bothered to watch the less than 1-minute clip undecided

Eyaaa....you catch me for that one....I no get mb.... Challenge accepted, no sweet this month
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Eyaaa....you catch me for that one....I no get mb.... Challenge accepted, no sweet this month

Lol grin
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by MARYIAN(f): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
It's on ma, bring it grin

1 Like

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
MARYIAN:
It's on ma, bring it grin

Great grin We'll compare notes at the end.

1 Like

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Challenge accepted.

1 Like

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Challenge accepted.

Welcome onboard grin
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
How's it going?
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's now been 7 days. Hope nobody has given up? grin

I've replaced my sweets with fruits and nuts and not craving sweets at all.

I'll see if I can give them up past this month's challenge.
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Silentgroper(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you guys addicted to sweets??

I have not licked any in a year now..
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Are you guys addicted to sweets??

I have not licked any in a year now..

Very addicted grin

You are blessed to resist.
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Very addicted grin

You are blessed to resist.

Oh no!!!

You should check your blood sugar regularly..
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Silentgroper:

Oh no!!!

You should check your blood sugar regularly..

Thank you. It's fine at the moment and I want to keep it that way hence the 'no sweets challenge' and I also started cycling again.
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you. It's fine at the moment and I want to keep it that way hence the 'no sweets challenge' and I also started cycling again.
cool!!!

Health is wealth remember...

1 Like

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
cool!!!

Health is wealth remember...

Absolutely and it's even more essential the older we get wink
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
11 days to the end of this challenge.

Hope nobody fell by the wayside wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2022
COUNTDOWN

10 days to go.

(I must say I've not missed eating sweeties which is odd).
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Stay strong folks grin

Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
8 days to go - don't give up!
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
7 days to go. We're champions baby.
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by isaiah4life(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hurray! This challenge was great. I almost gave up in the third week. All thanks to you, ma. Nice challenge.

Last day! kiss
Re: Good Health Challenge: No Sweets This Month (April). Are You In? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
isaiah4life:
Hurray! This challenge was great. I almost gave up in the third week. All thanks to you, ma. Nice challenge.

Last day! kiss

Omo, I will soon upload something oh. It don get k-leg grin

(1) (Reply)

How Deeper Life Bible Church Dissolve Marriage / The Mark Of The Beast? / Why did Judas betrayed Christ, is it because of the money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.