Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6352 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Chiraq77(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
w1n5t0n:
Stop the cap
Re: ... by phemmyfour: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
glimpse33:
I'm A Single Guy,
And My Current Expenses Per Month is 1,500,000 Naira On Food, Groceries , Data, Light Bill, Fuel, Etc...

Do you think it's okay due to Nigeria's present Economy?

How would you advise me to cut down on my expenses?

lalasticlala come advise..
If you make X5 monthly...no lele
Re: ... by moyosore32: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Man be capping way too much...
Re: ... by moyosore32: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
SurvivorM:
You spent just N1300 in recharge card and you bought like 5 times which means you bought N200, N300 N100, N400 and N300 making it N1300 in the last month lol.
All this tell me you are probably not the owner of the N1.5M you posted, even me that dont dont spend that huge amount uses at least N5000 monthly for airtime to call and subscribe but Mr Millionaire is using just N1300 in a whole month.

When I use to manage my Aunty shop and help her pay money daily to buy goods, when I look at my monthly transactions it's usually run more than N1M but I dont come to the internet to lie that the money belongs to me, to feel big for people that dont know me or even care about me.

Anyway I just hope it's April fool prank

Guyman dey cap ni, pesin wey manage buy #1300 data plan... mk he kontunu dey serve him cold zobo
Re: ... by Juliearth(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
shilenji:
It's possible though.

But something seems fishy, like the account holder had to make a payment. I spend roughly close to 200k monthly and I don't make my withdrawals at once, it will be in bits and I don't usually suspect i spend that much till I make calculations. I suspect Op had to make a payment, rent, purchase etc. But if it's what you really spend monthly boss abeg show me way grin

Pay op no mind. Post is as fake as the birkin bag sitting on my bag stand. #sarcasm
Re: ... by moyosore32: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
$3000 as house tax for a month for a house in Jupiter or where? Even Michael Jackson will not pay that much as monthly house tax for his mansion.

Bro’s some pple really get bills o
Hushpuppi was paying around 10k dollars monthly at the hotel he was staying in Dubai for years
Buh ds pesin u quoted na zobo he wan serve us
Re: ... by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na babes they take the largest share. Keep to one girlfriend only.

Stop night clubbing.

Spend less on entertainment.

Stop running around doing nothing with your car to cut down on fuel.

If you drink, go for 33, Williams beer. They are cheap and nice in taste.

Send less money to your friends and relatives.

Get married if you are yet to do so.

Do this and you will cut down your expenses by half. And please send small thing into my aza if you appreciate my advice..I need it man!
2001289594 FBN

1 Like

Re: ... by BigJoe29: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
moyosore32:

Bro’s some pple really get bills o
Hushpuppi was paying around 10k dollars monthly at the hotel he was staying in Dubai for years
Buh ds pesin u quoted na zobo he wan serve us
$10k daily not monthly. Hotel palazzo is not that cheap.
Re: ... by moyosore32: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
BigJoe29:
$10k daily not monthly. Hotel palazzo is not that cheap.

Ok bros my mistake
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: ... by Cazzim(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:
Your number and address Iwant to confirm something for my friend sister's neighbor

I talk am,,this what u always looking for
Re: ... by Candidlady: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cazzim:

I talk am,,this what u always looking for

Mr kazeem we all know you are a Yoruba man stop playing funky with your name!

Please stay out of my mention and Dm
Re: ... by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Try to reduce it to N1,450,000 monthly so you can be sending me 50k monthly.

Should i drop my account number?
Re: ... by Cazzim(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr kazeem we all know you are a Yoruba man stop playing funky with your name!

Please stay out of my mention and Dm

point of correction am not Yoruba

and u know am only saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! / potatoes / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.