Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help (413 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
A man of 26 and already depressed and tired of life, i started mastubating at a very tender age up till this moment, i smoke all kinds of smoke, i sometimes drink but i not like the rest, and when it comes to women, i love every female being, i dnt even have a girlfriend, once i see a lady my body is already awake, no matter thier age.

Recently i broke the trust of a girl like a sister to me by sexually harassing her and i felt bad about it.

Please do i need help or something i am just tired
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by matrix199(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
".Do i need help or something".

Is this a rhetoric question or what? You don't just need help, you need assistance, you need auxiliary, and you need sense.

But the fact remains, only you can help you!
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
can you explain further
matrix199:
".Do i need help or something".

Is this a rhetoric question or what? You don't just need help, you need assistance, you need auxiliary, and you need sense.

But the fact remains, only you can help you!
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by Suspect1: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Noisy lier, keep shut! .

Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by matrix199(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
SalisuJasper:
can you explain further

If you're serious about turning a new leaf, go check yourself into a rehab so you can get the help you need before you end up as a serial rapist(that's if you're yet to be).

But if you think you can't turn a new leaf, just waste yourself to save nine!

For me, if minority report is anyway possible, i'd take you before you hurt innocent people.
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by shilenji(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
i am just to sad i swear my life
matrix199:

If you're serious about turning a new leaf, go check yourself into a rehab so you can get the help you need before you end up as a serial rapist(that's if you're yet to be).

But if you think you can't turn a new leaf, just waste yourself to save nine!

For me, if minority report is anyway possible, i'd take you before you hurt innocent people.
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by rickpat(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
a shrink (psychologist)..a very good one...no one can help you here...your as addiction is too much...a three way combo...bro get a psychologist..plus a rehab
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
another thing is, i am very normal, like i am currently doing my nysc and i am very neat, infact you cant even knw self, but deep down i know what i am passing through, don't know what push me into this, i thought this is the real life
rickpat:
a shrink (psychologist)..a very good one...no one can help you here...your as addiction is too much...a three way combo...bro get a psychologist..plus a rehab
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by illicit(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Did u fvck d gal or u only press her breast
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by flames007(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
first of all, i'm not perfect so i won't judge you.
But what i see here is total lack of restraint. Create mental boundaries for yourself. Respect yourself enough to know the class of ladies that can move you. Not every female should move you. Damn, are you that perverted that when you a lady - any lady - your third leg activates?

It's a serious problem brother.

Modified: as for your smoking and drinking problem, i have no idea how to help. Like the people above advised, just check in with a rehab.
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
i am just tired of it myself, i will try and control this bullshit
flames007:
first of all, i'm not perfect so i won't judge you.
But what i see here is total lack of restraint. Create mental boundaries for yourself. Respect yourself enough to know the class of ladies that can move you. Not every female should move you. Damn, are you that perverted that when you a lady - any lady - your third leg activates?

It's a serious problem brother.
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by rickpat(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
SalisuJasper:
another thing is, i am very normal, like i am currently doing my nysc and i am very neat, infact you cant even knw self, but deep down i know what i am passing through, don't know what push me into this, i thought this is the real life
bro...I feel you...it's more like not satisfied in those three habits that use to give you joy before...you really need someone you can relate this too... bro I'm happy for you...cus the first step is recognizing the problem...second step is talking about it...you will conquer this...trust me...just get a professional you can confide in
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thanks, i feel its like a spirit or something, if i dnt smoke for a week and i pass through a bunk where they smoke, i must surely go there, even drinking, if i go to a bar, that is when i will remember i need to drink, concerning womanizing, i think its my masturbation addict which i am trying to stop by all means
rickpat:
bro...I feel you...it's more like not satisfied in those three habits that use to give you joy before...you really need someone you can relate this too... bro I'm happy for you...cus the first step is recognizing the problem...second step is talking about it...you will conquer this...trust me...just get a professional you can confide in
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by rickpat(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Thanks, i feel its like a spirit or something, if i dnt smoke for a week and i pass through a bunk where they smoke, i must surely go there, even drinking, if i go to a bar, that is when i will remember i need to drink, concerning womanizing, i think its my masturbation addict which i am trying to stop by all means
you have to take it very slowly..you know you built up these habits over time...so you cant just stop at once....start with the easy ones...let's take drinking first...try to stay away from spots that would make you want to drink...like the bar...same with the smoking..if you can avoid the spots...over time you might build up immunity to go to a bar and don't drink...so for now avoid those spots...let's see.. discover new spots for fun...it could be movies... football matches...etc... anything that keeps you away from those spots
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by SalisuJasper: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
thats true, what other activities can i use to replace this deadly act, like people that dnt do any of this, what are the things they replace it with
rickpat:
you have to take it very slowly..you know you built up these habits over time...so you cant just stop at once....start with the easy ones...let's take drinking first...try to stay away from spots that would make you want to drink...like the bar...same with the smoking..if you can avoid the spots...over time you might build up immunity to go to a bar and don't drink...so for now avoid those spots...let's see.. discover new spots for fun...it could be movies... football matches...etc... anything that keeps you away from those spots
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by rickpat(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
SalisuJasper:
thats true, what other activities can i use to replace this deadly act, like people that dnt do any of this, what are the things they replace it with
like me...I drink and smoke before...not to an addictive level though...but I stopped...I don't even do soft drinks...I drink wine occasionally...but I do go out to the bar..drink water and chat...bro don't try this o...you Neva overcome reach that stage...I left smoking about 13years now.

bro...just pick a hob...and avoid some Friends...pick what you love...I do football,movies, cooking (yeah..I cook,I love it),board games..read...music...bro just pick something that you do and love to reolace that hours you spent on drinking and smoking...
Re: I Smoke, Drink And Womanize, Help by rickpat(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
SalisuJasper:
like me...I drink and smoke before...not to an addictive level though...but I stopped...I don't even do soft drinks...I drink wine occasionally...but I do go out to the bar..drink water and chat...bro don't try this o...you Neva overcome reach that stage...I left smoking about 13years now.

bro...just pick a hob...and avoid some Friends...pick what you love...I do football,movies, cooking (yeah..I cook,I love it),board games..read...music...bro just pick something that you do and love to reolace that hours you spent on drinking and smoking...

AND BE VERY VERY STRONG WILLED

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel / You Can't Never Bring Apostle Suleman Down / The Most Popular Nairalander Of 2006-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.