Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria (33741 Views)

DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
hammer567:

IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO CRITICISING IGBO TRADERS.

NOT SAME AS IGBO PEOPLE.

THERE HAS TO BE LIMITATION.

Nonsense and you know it. He criticised Mbaka in that post, why didn't he mention his ethnic group?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by membranus: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
tsdarkside:

leave already....!!

are you daft....??

everybody is beggin you to leave....!!

I am going nowhere, I dey kampe.

It is you that will leave.

Have you gone now?

OK, I am seeing your backside, goodbye.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Now did Nnamdi Kanu incite anyone in that video? You people cut out what he said and posted the part you like. What Nnamdi Kanu actually said is that if Yoruba Pastors could not convert the many Yoruba muslims out there, to Christianity, then any Igbo man man attending a Church Pastored by a Yoruba man had to be a fool

Where is the racial hatred here?

Telling someone that he is less than human simply because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting racial hatred? grin grin grin grin

Good God almighty! I have seen a lot of funny posts on Nairaland by people trying to defend the indefensible, but this is one of the funniest. Teaching you to hate someone because of his ethnicity??

Are all Americans Christians? Why didn't he mention American churches? Are all Igbo people Christians? Why didn't he mention Igbo churches?

Come on, you are better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
hammer567 and gidgiddy, I'll like you both to also spin this.

I guess he was professing love to Yorubas, right?

Okijajuju1:
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons learnt from the Boko Haram case and the arrest and murder of Mohammed Yussuf to find a way of finding, arresting and shutting down this Terrorist Group. Today we may think it's just a radio broadcast, but if half the callers I heard were not just blowing hot. Air, then we must take this threat to National peace seriously.

A stitch in time Saves nine.

Okija-Juju The Gods are Wise....

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by flokii: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
christistruth01:

No
Many Yorubas personally told Adeyinka Grandson to shut up on many occasions but he called us Eru Fulani

The British are not Biased
Nnamdi Kanu ran away from the UK to avoid arrest

The important thing is that Nnamdi Kanu is also Jailed in Nigeria

Did you at any point factor-in the behaviour of Igbos towards Yorubas that prompted Adeyinka grandson's reaction?

Be sincere.. is it proper for someone like Nnamdi Kanu from Abia state in far away South East to be inciting Igbos to attack Yorubas in Yorubaland and hijack EndSars protests to destroy Yoruba investments in Lagos? Is it?
In case you missed it, the only state-of-the-art DNA test facility in Lagos that receives samples from countries overseas was burnt to the ground from lies. of Dj sWITCH a.k.a Obianuju and Kanu. On whose account will that one be in? or you think it's easy to build in this present economic situation?

It's not by force for Igbos to live among Yorubas they so much hate and despise. Let them relocate back to their region rather than continue stoking fire that might eventually consume them. It's not threat but words of wiadom.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
naptu2:

Telling someone that he is less than human simply because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting racial hatred? grin grin grin grin

Good God almighty! I have seen a lot of funny posts on Nairaland by people trying to defend the indefensible, but this is one of the funniest. Teaching you to hate someone because of his ethnicity??

Are all Americans Christians? Why didn't he mention American churches? Are all Igbo people Christians? Why didn't he mention Igbo churches?

Come on, you are better than this.

But Nnamdi Kanu did not ask anyone to hate Yorubas, he only said that Igbos going to Yoruba led churches are fools

Now compare that to Grandson who urged Yorubas to kill Igbos, seize their properties and chase them out of the South West
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

But Nnamdi Kanu did not ask anyone to hate Yorubas, he only said that Igbos going to Yoruba led churches are fools

Now compare that to Grandson who urged Yorubas to kill Igbos, seize their properties and chase them out of the South West

I am not comparing anything to anything. Both of them are disgusting bigots, so don't try to spin this by bringing up Adeyinka Grandson. Let's analyse what Nnamdi Kanu said.

Are you really trying to say that telling someone that he is less than human because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting hatred towards that ethnic group??

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by Goke7: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

grin so mischievous

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
naptu2:
hammer567 and gidgiddy, I'll like you both to also spin this.

I guess he was professing love to Yorubas, right?

What is there to spin? Is deeper life church a tribe? Nnamdi Kanu said he was against Kumuyi coming to Aba for crusade, where did tribe come into this? 8f someone then calls Nnamdi Kanu to say he will kill Kumuyi, why blame Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by DeeMain(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
hammer567:

WHAT IS THAT AT THE END OF YOUR RANTING?

ABOKI!

Ndi MNK gbuwara isi. Can't think for yourself to save your life. Channeling hate a mad man sucked into you. Making Igbos poorer. Enslaving your own people. Brothers killing brothers. Is that not aru?

May God judge all of you dancing this surugede in Igboland. And may His judgment be swift.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

What is there to spin? Is deeper life church a tribe? Nnamdi Kanu said he was against Kumuyi coming to Aba for crusade, where did tribe come into this? 8f someone then calls Nnamdi Kanu to say he will kill Kumuyi, why blame Nnamdi Kanu?

You know that this issue has already been addressed on this thread. Just scroll back and read it rather than bringing it up again. Is TB Joshua the same as William Kumuyi? Why did he refer to TB Joshua by his ethnic group?

If he meant William Kumuyi and not his ethnic group, everybody knows that he would have said that anybody attending Deeper Life is less than human, but he didn't he addressed an ethnic group and you know it. You are trying to spin by pretending that he didn't say Yoruba pastor.

What he said was:

Anybody who has a Yoruba pastor is less than human. He is not fit to live. He is an slowpoke, and idiot.

He did not say

[Anybody who has a William Kumuyi as a pastor is less than human. He is not fit to live. He is an slowpoke, and idiot.

He mentioned Yoruba twice in that clip. He didn't mention Kumuyi once. If his problem was with Kumuyi, why bring in the Yoruba ethnic group into the discussion?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by Goke7: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

imagine Bishop mike Okonkwo who had lived in Lagos all his life or another mega pastor of Igbo extraction plans to hold a crusade in Lagos and someone said Yorubas who attend are all fools, will you guys not report the person all over social media platforms that the person is inciting hatred and harm against the Igbos like you reported Buhari on Twitter for the statement he made of dealing with trouble makers in the east?

You guys are clowns mehn grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
NetValueFX:
Hahahaha.... Freedom fighter.
A very good one at that... hehehe cheesy
Him agbada don hook barbed wire grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by EastisBae: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
You can't attack Igbos or wish them evil and still end well.
Now check the list below:

AWO.
MKO.
Adekunle.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Adaka.
Murtala.
Ahmadu.

Do these names ring a bell to you? They all had one thing in common and all ended miserably or suffered violent death.

Let it be a lesson to others like Tinubu who want to make an enemy out of us. Even Buhari was smart to eventually realize this and he began to make amends.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
naptu2:

I am not comparing anything to anything. Both of them are disgusting bigots, so don't try to spin this by bringing up Adeyinka Grandson. Let's analyse what Nnamdi Kanu said.

Are you really trying to say that telling someone that he is less than human because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting hatred towards that ethnic group??

You are the one doing the spin here. A lot of people love twisting what Nnamdi Kanu said. The complete video of what Nnamdi Kanu said is that if Yoruba Pastors could not do a good job of converting the more than half Yorubas who are musilms, to Christianity, then Igbos, who are majority Christians, would be fools to attend churches Pastored by Yorubas.

But Adeyinka Grandson on multiple occasions called for his fellow Yorubas to kill Igbos, sieze their property and chase Igbos out of the South West

Kanu's own was only not to go to Church
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by christistruth01: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Goke7:

grin so mischievous

gidgiddy:

gidgiddy:

Show us one example of where Kanu was inciting violence against Yorubas or Fulani's

Here is Nnamdi Kanu Promising Lagos and Nigerians death and destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRN-c3twW0

Here Nnamdi Kanu tells IPOB to kill Obasanjo and his family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUecRGP4WVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Them for just comot the point for the middle.
Yeye man wey no wise.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Nnamdi kanu saw his own coming and escaped from UK and EU countries..

Buhari was smart enough to hook him up in Kenya..

The real reason behind his arrest in Kenya was him trying to evade justice in UK.

If not same fate that befell Adeyinka would have befallen Nnamdi Kanu.

FG only got info of the fugitive meandering around African and picked him up.
Consolation words from you always and diverting to another issue. You know he was outrightly jailed for inciting hate against the great Igbo. I pity him, I hope he will learn his lessons for threatening people of God
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are the one doing the spin here. A lot of people love twisting what Nnamdi Kanu said. The complete video of what Nnamdi Kanu said is that if Yoruba Pastors could not do a good job of converting the more than half Yorubas who are musilms, to Christianity, then Igbos, who are majority Christians, would be fools to attend churches Pastored by Yorubas.

But Adeyinka Grandson on multiple occasions called for his fellow Yorubas to kill Igbos, sieze their property and chase Igbos out of the South West

grin grin grin

You have now taken to repeating things that have already been dealt with.

Are Yorubas the only people that are multi-religious? Why didn't he mention Igbo, American, British, etc. churches? Are they only Christian?

It's quite obvious that the only way that you can try and defend Nnamdi Kanu is to bring up his co-bigot, Adeyinka Grandson. If not, you won't be able to defend him.

Why can't you analyse Kanu's statements on its merits?

Why do you keep running from issue to issue and repeating issues that have already been dealt with.

Why can't you answer the question, If Kanu's problem was with Kumuyi, why did he have to bring up the Yoruba ethnic group?

Why did Kanu mention TB Joshua's ethnic group and not mention anybody else's ethnic group?

How can you say that telling someone that his is less than human just because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting hatred against that ethnic group?

Will you try and answer the question this time or will you run and bring up another issue or mention Adeyinka Grandson?

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Goke7:

imagine Bishop mike Okonkwo who had lived in Lagos all his life or another mega pastor of Igbo extraction plans to hold a crusade in Lagos and someone said Yorubas who attend are all fools, will you guys not report the person all over social media platforms that the person is inciting hatred and harm against the Igbos like you reported Buhari on Twitter for the statement he made of dealing with trouble makers in the east?

You guys are clowns mehn grin

Well if you think that telling someone not to go to a church because of the pastors tribe, is racial hatred, then what are Igbos supposed to think of Grandson who was urging his fellow Yorubas to rise up and kill Igbos, seize their property and chase them out of the South west?

Kanu's own was only about not attending church
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by Emergingnation3(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
drlateef:

He is definitely correct. I won’t say more than that.
Pathetic liers ! Below is the reason why Kanu travel to Kanye.... It was announced and the Fulani Jihadist government used that to trapped him..

He'll definitely come out stronger with Biafra flag in his.. His arrest very good for our liberational struggles..

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by Goke7: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Well if you think that telling someone not to go to a church because of the pastors tribe, is racial hatred, then what are Igbos supposed to think of Grandson who was urging his fellow Yorubas to rise up and kill Igbos, seize their property and chase them out of the South west?

Kanu's own was only about not attending church

really? i just dey gbadun una comedy tonight grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
naptu2:

grin grin grin

You have now taken to repeating things that have already been dealt with.

Are Yorubas the only people that are multi-religious? Why didn't he mention Igbo, American, British, etc. churches? Are they only Christian?

It's quite obvious that the only way that you can try and defend Nnamdi Kanu is to bring up his co-bigot, Adeyinka Grandson. If not, you won't be able to defend him.

Why can't you analyse Kanu's statements on its merits?

Why do you keep running from issue to issue and repeating issues that have already been dealt with.

Why can't you answer the question, If Kanu's problem was with Kumuyi, why did he have to bring up the Yoruba ethnic group?

Why did Kanu mention TB Joshua's ethnic group and not mention anybody else's ethnic group?

How can you say that telling someone that his is less than human just because of the ethnicity of his pastor is not inciting hatred against that ethnic group?

Will you try and answer the question this time or will you run and bring up another issue or mention Adeyinka Grandson?

I hope you remember that this thread is about Grandson and not Kanu? In this thread, people are comparing Grandson to Kanu, so its important to analyse the issue. I doubt very much if anyone would have charged Kanu to court for telling Igbos not to attend churches Pastored by Yorubas

But Grandson was charged to court for urging he fellow Yorubas to kill Igbos

So the question is, why is Kanu then more important to some of you just because he does not want his people to attend Yoruba pastored churches, over Grandson who wanted his fellow Yorubas to murder Igbos?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by naptu2: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

I hope you remember that this thread is about Grandson and not Kanu? In this thread, people are comparing Grandson to Kanu, so its important to analyse the issue. I doubt very much if anyone would have charged Kanu to court for telling Igbos not to attend churches Pastored by Yorubas

But Grandson was charged to court for urging he fellow Yorubas to kill Igbos

So the question is, why is Kanu then more important to some of you just because he does not want his people to attend Yoruba pastored churches, over Grandson who wanted his fellow Yorubas to murder Igbos?

You brought up the issue of Kanu and I told you that when I created this thread I knew that some people will try to use it to excuse their favourite bigots, terrorists and hate merchants. I am not going to let you do that.

You were the one that asked people to show where Kanu incited anyone against anyone and I have shown you that many times, but you are trying to run away from it.

Is there anybody that said that what Adeyinka Grandson did is good? No. But you came here to try to say that what Kanu did is good. Can you defend your position instead of trying to run away from it?/

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The bloody terrorist, serves him right cool

Ehen, the bandits no be terrorist lol ??
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by timefarm(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
PressMyButton:
If you support Nnamdi Kanu and hate on Adeyinka Grandson, then you're the biggest hypocrite in human history.
His travails began when ibos reported his YouTube broadcast to the police authorities in Scotland but come to think of it, is there anything he was saying that was any different from the gospel of hate an average Igbos return on Hausa/fulani and towards his Yoruba tribe. After all, ibos wanted biafra while he wanted Odua republic. I wondered why they reported him rather than join forces with him so that everyone could go their separate ways.
Those guys cannot take 1%of what they do to others.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by christistruth01: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

At 51 minutes of video below Nnamdi kanu giving order to ipob for Dangote refinery in lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by ipob

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the video an ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells ipob why Federal government Buildings in lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Eastlink:
A welcome development. Serves the bigot well and other hate evangelist. Simon Ekpa should continue preaching his hate message until he gets what's he's looking for.

Freedom fighting must be separated from hate mongering.

Please, STOP comparing apples and oranges. How has Simon Ekpa preached hateful message? Are you saying that the Fulani Government of Nigeria are not killing and burning homes of innocent people in the east? Are you equating call for self defense to hateful message? Are you saying that Fulani herdsmen are NOT rampaging farmlands and maiming and killing men, women and children in the east and other parts of Nigeria? So, can you explain what hateful message Simon Ekpa is preaching or are you just mouthing off the TERRORIST Fulani narrative?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
He's probably one of Tinubu's disciples!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Ehen, the bandits no be terrorist lol ??
has there ever been a time I didn't refer to bandits as terrorists ? I can confidently say I'm one of the first people in Nigeria to refer them as such, same as Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa so don't bring your airs near me
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by wirinet(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Show us one example of where Kanu was inciting violence against Yorubas or Fulani's

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/26/nigerians-should-ignore-hate-messages-from-radio-biafra-says-nbc/
Oya next excuse.

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria by jneutron4000: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
English with their evil game, in the long Run England will pay for every atrocities against Yoruba Nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.