Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent (11773 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Buhariiswicked: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, has hinted at the likelihood of his regime looking into the account books of the ruling party to ensure it has a clean bill of ledger.

Speaking after receiving the certificate of return from the convention’s electoral committee, he also warned that the party cannot move the way it is moving and win the 2023 general elections.

Demanding total loyalty from his committee members, he said: “We will find you ready partners. As for those of you who just received your certificate just like me, members of the working committee I have told you during our first meeting of the committee, I am a team player. I am a team player as much as is possible I want to carry everybody along with me.

“But to work with me, not because I’m the best and everything, you have to be loyal. You are loyal to me is not loyalty to me but loyalty to the party. You have to recognize the authority of the party in all that we do and the interest of the party is paramount.

“You are lucky you are around because we had agreed by Wednesday we are having our next meeting because we wanted the committee to give us a report we want to know where the party is exactly, so that we don’t get taken by the exuberance of winning election and just plunge into the pond pool or not know how deep is the temperature of the water.

“As for you, the Director of Admin, you have no hiding place. We will count on your loyalty to the party. It is in God’s pleasure that we are here at the helm of affairs of this party. We have come with a very open mind but you have to reciprocate in same spirit.

“We will definitely, by the will of God Almighty, look at the Secretariat, we need to look at you, but I am not saying anything today until the transition committee submit its report.

“It is my hope that by the time the report is submitted, you have what they call clean bill of ledger that’s my prayer. Right? My sister knows what I am talking about. So, thank you very much for spending time to be with us on this occasion and we will look forward to your cooperation every way you can.

“And if we as a team, you know you cannot do, don’t be ashamed to say so. It is better to be ashamed or not to be ashamed to say so that you are shamed for failure. We have zero tolerance for failure in this new dispensation of our great party, because we have an anomalies responsibility for want of more appropriate exploration ahead of us.

“On the elections, we cannot move the way we are to election. We have a marching order by the leader of this party, President Buhari. We will have to deliver, we will have to deliver there will be no excuses whatsoever and and will need everybody’s hands on deck for this to happen,” he warned.

He solicited for the cooperation of the Governors Forum, noting: “I want to thank you and I want you to bear this in my place. I don’t know you are all very busy persons who have not finished establishing our team. Whether they want to behave as if we have preempted the election itself. And the policy we’re going to put on it.

“So, there are quite a lot of things that are there that we will need your expertise. You may not be coming to join us as permanent members. In our Secretariat, whatever assignments we may be wanting to undertake some ad hoc responsibilities for us particularly in areas where you are now authorities as far as APC is concerned.

“So I hope because the two of you are here, with the two of you by the time I meet the totality or the bigger number of this kind of persons, we would be explicit and we will be talking to you particularly to talk to the Governors Forum, through you to our chairman of the progressive governors forum.

“We will need your services from time to time and it is my hope that when we get to that point, whoever amongst you we call to please come and join us to get us over certain situations,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-chairman-talks-tough-vows-to-probe-partys-accounts/

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by rayvelez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Grand thief in agbara lol

30 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by collinsJn(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Laughs In Swahili. See This One Wey Corrupting Hangs On His Neck,One Prob Person.
Adamu,Thinks Our Mother’s Just Gave Birth To Us,Just This Morning. Oga We Knw Ur Antecedent !!
ITT { International Thief Thief } Like U.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Offpoint1: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by densiks: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good move from a rebirthed Saint

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by oluwaseyi0: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank God is your fellow APC people you are deceiving

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Racoon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
A criminal guest of the EFCC talking of investigating his new found haven and cesspool of unending corruption. Reminds one of Tinubu commending Ganduje for fighting corruption. Adams Oshiomhole did more than this shit. This country have a lots of hilarious jokers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Angelfrost(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Start by declaring your own assets...

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Cantonese: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Them go soon remove am.

E wan to know pass himself.
Anyway all this initial gra gra to prove say im sabi. Make e try am first if dem no go quickly revisit im case.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Whothecapfits: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Vendetta 101

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Ademolathefirst: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Initial gragra, you better learn from gragra master, baba oshiomo

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
this one just seeking to be relevant

after all ,,,, clearly know they all looters grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by dvdlamb: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Then you will not last because those that stood for you were the ones who squandered the Party's funds except you're ready to bite the hands that fed you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Oysters(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Survive the primaries first. Cus them fit stab you for eye that day

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by damilton(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
We are waiting to see how it goes.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by house10s2: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
lol story, old format abeg rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by ufotunang: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Talking to deceive nigerians ....to pretend to be saints

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by obi4eze(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
angry

Na wa o! Was this man cleared of the corruption charges hanging on his neck?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by HitSong: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wey rey

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by LegendHero(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wahala wear bone straight.

33 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by monakii: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Go ahead
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by achillesfoot(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Holy Molly!! Don't mean to stir the pot but someone take a look at his teeth..

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by FoolaniHellman: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
J
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Aboguede(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Joke of the millennium grin

If an investigation is conducted against apc

My bloda, all of them and I mean from top to bottom will die in jail just like ABBA kyiri shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by Thinktwicemybro: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is a welcome idea. Anything that will destroy APC is welcomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent by AngbaMan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
APC wey we know?

Probe yourself how you looted Nasarawa dry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbinedion Barred From Entering US - SaharaReporters / LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.