Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? (626 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by dealordea(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
We've all heard the break-up line "It's not you, it's me." God bless you George Costanza, wherever you are. When most people say those words, they don't really mean it. It's just an easy cliche to end a relationship.

What about when it's true? At the end of the latest in my string of failed relationships, I went through the normal reflection process. I've always realized that I had a role in all of those failures. But I always had people around me who were quite willing to absolve me of my misdoings and place the blame on the other party or tell me I just haven't found the right one. Well, this time, a good friend asked me "have you ever noticed that the only common denominator is you?" Well, that hit me like a ton of bricks because it was not only honest, but true.

I've come to realize that I'm not only not good in relationships, but really, really bad at making them work. I'm not looking for anyone to psychoanalyze me. I pay enough for that already , I'm just curious to find out if anyone else has ever had a similar moment of clarity. If so, how did you deal with it? Did you make any honest efforts to make changes in your life? grin grin grin grin grin

Personally, I know my flaws. They're well documented on my profile. I have no interest in making any changes because, despite being really bad at relationships, I like who I am. Just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.
Re: Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2011
Yh
happens 2 me 2
i notice i get 2 boda em wit lotta calls n msgs
well my own way of showin a lil appreciation which may nt b cool wit em
i dont blame any1 4 anyth dat happens btw us tho
i blame myself
tried workin on dose flaws bt den dey remain my greatest weapon eva 2 know whom rili accepts n appreciates d me
i love me
Re: Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by applelady(f): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
same here,I cant seem to stop calling and sending sms and dat has alwayz being my undoing,they often complains dat I dont give much space,alwayz wantin 2 know if there someone else bt how will I know U truly luv me if U r hiding these things 4rm me. Sorry I cant help being me.
Re: Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by iice(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Long ago. I have my issues, he has his, we have ours, they have theirs. If you're lucky you get to meet the one wey in issues match your own cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by busygirl(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dyt:

Yh
happens 2 me 2
i notice i get 2 boda em wit lotta calls n msgs
well my own way of showin a lil appreciation which may nt b cool wit em
i dont blame any1 4 anyth dat happens btw us tho
i blame myself
tried workin on dose flaws bt den dey remain my greatest weapon eva 2 know whom rili accepts n appreciates d me
i love me

applelady:

applelady link=topic=705806.msg8655752#msg8655752 date=1309881366:

same here,I cant seem to stop calling and sending sms and dat has alwayz being my undoing,they often complains dat I dont give much space,alwayz wantin 2 know if there someone else bt how will I know U truly luv me if U r hiding these things 4rm me. Sorry I cant help being me.

Aww, I guess it is a normal thing for everything sensible female because we possess that motherly instinct. Had a similar problem too. I think balance is the keyword here. It is good to call but don't overdo things. Make him miss you. That I have learnt.
Re: Have You Ever Realise That You're The Problem? by ShyOne(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster

I love you post - I agree - I too am in this category as well.

I also agree very much Iice thought process ---- I just want to be with someone whose issues are similiar to my own.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Do This To A Girl? / How Possible? / Facebook Courtship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.