Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House (48605 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
So what about the ashewo wife?

Guy forget, that man would serve a long prison sentence if not life imprisonment or even death penalty if Kenya uses death penalty.
Zion243:
Very good for that lazy Jigolo.

The case can be argued in court. Worst case he would serve 5 years and get a parole afterwards.

But that useless and lazy 35yrs old man can never come back to life.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Bellerophon: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hector09:
Foolish man u we rot in jail while ur wife we ride difference dick.....why can't u devoice her.... Eminem we always be my role model

With your broken grammar, your concern shouldn’t be infidelity rather enrollment in classes teaching the use of English!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Be there saying it depends on the lawyer, Guy divorce your ashewo wife sharp sharp and have peace of mind.
Some years ago a man, mr A went to fight another man, mr B, because mr B was sleeping with mr A's wife. Omo, mr B beat mr A well well.
So guy divorce your ashewo wife and know peace. No be una dey shout say las las na ashewo una go marry? Una type go hear am! grin grin for prison
[quote author=kingyakos post=111571595][/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by blackslayer: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Release the poor dude!
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by tuzle(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't see why Kenya news get to the front page of nairaland. Why do we have 2 news from Kenya at the top of the front page. Has news finished in Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by motymop: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
nifemi25:
Never toy with some people's property. ...

Yeah but married men can toy with other people properties without consequences.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Zion243(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
So what about the ashewo wife?

Guy forget, that man would serve a long prison sentence if not life imprisonment or even death penalty if Kenya uses death penalty.

You don't understand how the law works. It's not every murderer that's guilty when the necessary elements of law are weigh into the situation that warrant the event.

And I can guarantee you that this very one cannot serve life.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Rexymania(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
What konji will not cause does not exist
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by HernanCortes: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by izubext007: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who find trouble?
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by crackhouse(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
crackhouse:
Never toy with some people's property. ...
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Ola4lead(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Now he will go to jail and his wife will be free to have the fullest fun
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by crackhouse(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
[/>crackhouse]
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by fredoooooo: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Poor man .. he lost everything including his freedom. The guy wey Bleep another man wife reap what he sow
And the lady win in the end , she's free to go and fu*ck anyone ..
I only pity the Husbamd

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by kingyakos: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
Be there saying it depends on the lawyer, Guy divorce your ashewo wife sharp sharp and have peace of mind.
Some years ago a man, mr A went to fight another man, mr B, because mr B was sleeping with mr A's wife. Omo, mr B beat mr A well well.
So guy divorce your ashewo wife and know peace. No be una dey shout say las las na ashewo una go marry? Una type go hear am! grin grin for prison

Guy that same issue don happen for my community the man catch him wedded wife with another man dey bleep for their matrimonial bed, e matchet the idiot kill am naked, the man carry better lawyers win the case comeback and pursue him ashawo wife.
No be new thing bro and u get right to kill d man but just get cash to higher a sound lawyer

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by greggng: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is the only condition that can warrant me to kill. If It happens outside I won't kill but inside my house I will chopp off your head to serve as a deterrent

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingphilip:
Until people get sense them go continue de go jail for wetin ordinary walk away go fit solve.

He should have just walked away and come back when his head is cool to decide to send his wife away than staying there and carrying out this action to rot away in jail.

Now the woman will continue without watching her back while you face a life imprisonment or death. People sha no de like use their head.

Wise King. Added to that, just snap them to have evidence in case the woman wants to deny it.

Life is very easy...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by vRendoh(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....

Why?
F,,,ckin a man's wife on his matrimonial bed was an attack on the man emotion. His self defence may not be proportional but is also not quantifiable as individuals varies. So such temptation should be avoided by all. The Judge has a final say but life imprisonment is out of point

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Legendoo: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Broke alpha male way dey knack another person wife don pansh.

Actions have consequences, always remember that.

Not a justification.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
Story. So if you wife now sleeps with another man again you would cut that man's penis too, and if she sleeps with a 3rd man and a 4th man you would just be cutting joysticks abi? Mr penis cutter.
You would rot in prison!
Instead of holding your ashewo wife accountable for betraying you, you are here forming what?
ok bye
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Fahdiga(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....
Imagine it was both of us was caught and you saying this
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by lost24: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Answer the questions you are running away grin
OgunkeelAllMod:
ok bye
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by StanleyO22: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
dre11:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/wife-vanishes-as-husband-butchers-her-secret-lover-to-death-after-catching-them-in/byc7bed
I love that even if isn't the solution, next time on your life you won't try it again, he should kill the two of them nah.. good job

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Guy he is just lucky there is no right anywhere in Nigeria's constitution where you can kill a man because he is sleeping with your wife. Guy no try am o! shey you done see the story about a man that spent 10years in prison because he killed another man
kingyakos:

Guy that same issue don happen for my community the man catch him wedded wife with another man dey bleep for their matrimonial bed, e matchet the idiot kill am naked, the man carry better lawyers win the case comeback and pursue him ashawo wife.
No be new thing bro and u get right to kill d man but just get cash to higher a sound lawyer
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by ablejesus26(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
No Rip for the deceased.
No sympathy for the mumu man wey kill bcus of woman,make him go enjoy him time for prison.
To the madam, Weldon ma.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Guy he is not going scot free. If the man that he killed his family pursues the case to a logical conclusion he might even face death penalty.
The way you people think on SM is very funny. It is devoid of reality.

Guy if you find yourself in such a situation divorce your ashewo of a wife!!!

If you like listen if you like dont.

Zion243:

You don't understand how the law works. It's not every murderer that's guilty when the necessary elements of law are weigh into the situation that warrant the event.

And I can guarantee you that this very one cannot serve life.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by godofuck231: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
No case ,technical knockdown
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by gassbee: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
This will serve as a deterrent to those who love feasting on someone's property
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Rawhumper(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Does it worth it?

Nobody or thing worth anybody killing himself or taking another life for.

Now he will remain in jail for the rest of his life.

To those of you shouting, don't toil with another man's property...follow his steps and end up hanged or doing life in imprisonment.

God forbid, if I caught my wife on bed with
another guy....I just ask her to leave the
house and that will be divorce and the end of
our marriage. No need to start beating or
killing anyone.

dre11:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/wife-vanishes-as-husband-butchers-her-secret-lover-to-death-after-catching-them-in/byc7bed
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thought they always say LADIES don't cheat.
And Ladies don't bring MEN into their matrimonial homes not to talk of bedding them.
So, what's happening now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims / Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.