Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House (48576 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by royaldonbliss(m): 4:45am On Apr 02, 2022
BUT HAVE YOU GUYS EVEN THOUGHT OF THE ONE THAT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA WHERE THE HUSBAND WHO CAUGHT THE WIFE CHEATING AND WANTED TO SCREAM OUT BECAME THE VICTIM AND WAS KILLED BY THE CHEATING WIFE AND HER LOVER.

NIGERIA WORST PASS KENYA
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by ihedioramma: 4:46am On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....
For what ? is like do all so like that . let the man go, in his hause with his wife .
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by onunwa21(m): 4:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Kenyan again!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by ihedioramma: 4:52am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:
Until people get sense them go continue de go jail for wetin ordinary walk away go fit solve.

He should have just walked away and come back when his head is cool to decide to send his wife away than staying there and carrying out this action to rot away in jail.

Now the woman will continue without watching her back while you face a life imprisonment or death. People sha no de like use their head.
So if it is your wife you go cool down and let the man go free ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by airminem(f): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Hector09:
Foolish man u we rot in jail while ur wife we ride difference dick.....why can't u devoice her.... Eminem we always be my role model
Yea. I get the point...
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Testimony1988(m): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't know why some women are not faithful to their husbands, if they will end up cheating, then why getting married, is better not to be married than being married and being unfaithful.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by asquaredz(m): 6:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Mumu man angry
The beef is with your wife..

Anyways,

Copy the link on my bio to make legit money doing surveys..
cool
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by mosaicafrique: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
He should have ended the wife first before finishing the man because now he will go to jail and the wife will have another lover. Better to end the stupid woman first, and even ask the man to go free and let conscience prick him to death knowing she was killed in his presence.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by cardoctor(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Normal thing in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Shadysen: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2022
angelfallz:
Having good sex with his ashewo wife grin
I learnt
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Heavance(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:
Until people get sense them go continue de go jail for wetin ordinary walk away go fit solve.

He should have just walked away and come back when his head is cool to decide to send his wife away than staying there and carrying out this action to rot away in jail.

Now the woman will continue without watching her back while you face a life imprisonment or death. People sha no de like use their head.
It's easier to say, till it is your turn.
You saw how Will Smith acted right? There is this thing that is difficult to control when it your woman

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Ishilove: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2022
The wages of sin is death. This is a lesson to all those men out there who see nothing wrong with sleeping with other men's wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Fourwinds: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....
na so the pvssy sweet reach to involve killing..

May be na on top the woman the man no quick release e die
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Fourwinds: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Ishilove:
The wages of sin is death. This is a lesson to all those men out there who see nothing wrong with sleeping with other men's wives.

May be na on top the woman the man no quick release e die
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by decryptofx(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2022
African country... Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by SoapQueen(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Prosperous111:
Nah wetin you Sabi do pass dey kill sometimes

Fucking another man wife at 2pm wey everybody don go hustle for money grin

Nah broke man dick dey rise pass sha shocked

Rotfl
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Freelance363: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2022
i won't say he deserved death,but the man should have cut off his hand,or his leg.
At 2pm,normal people are busy working,and he was busy drilling a whole on a property belonging to his feloow man? Hell awaits him.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Ybaby: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:

No premeditation - He is not going to jail

crime of passion - Legal Dictionaryhttps://dictionary.law.com › Default
crime of passion. n. a defendant's excuse for committing a crime due to sudden anger or heartbreak, in order to eliminate the element of "premeditation.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Horlufemi(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:

You can kill both
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2022
So why did they arrest him pls undecided
There's two quick ways to die before your time in this world
No 1 is taking a man's money
Or touching his wife.
Personally I may forgive you for banging my wife but if you touch my money death comes quick without remedy cheesy

I support the man's action wholeheartedly
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by kingphilip(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2022
ihedioramma:
So if it is your wife you go cool down and let the man go free ?
No cool down.

When they send you to live imprisonment you go calm down for jail.

Nobody is worth a jail term for.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Comedian2019: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:

That's the point.
That murderer must be thinking through his anus.
An unfaithful wife is no wife. Therefore she should be sent packing.
But since the husband decided to become a murderer, he must face the consequences.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by kingphilip(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Heavance:

It's easier to say, till it is your turn.
You saw how Will Smith acted right? There is this thing that is difficult to control when it your woman
You know if Chris had followed it up, Will would have been arrested for assault right?
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Tonnierichy(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....
He actually won't go to jail
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Dchampion65: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
To him he is catching fun not knowing it's going to be his source of untimely death.
Unfortunately in some weeks the woman will continue with yet another man.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by angelfallz(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
You are living in fantasy land. Try rubbish first with the many men living in your area and you would see, how sweet prison is. That is if you escape the death penalty. Its not by mouth. Be there claiming there are many ways of accomplishing grin grin

You talk like a naive boy. Mtchew

OgunkeelAllMod:
lemme tell you something ,I don't have time for kids here but our minds dey very very different undecided and not forming anything kiddo,.if you think I'm afraid of the FUKKED law and justice system in this FUKKED shit hole, you are hugely mistaken.it means you don't know what some people are really capable of , testing their resolve ,till you run serious gbege one day that even your family won't be able to handle undecided.lemme tell you if i know you in person,live in my area and I catch you fukking my sister ,not even my wife, except I for some other better reason having nothing to do with fear of going to jail,will I spare you undecided i have many ways of accomplishing that.i ll make sure you NEVER LIVE TO TELL THE STORY!go dey test people say Dem dey form until they blow your fukking brain put on the sidewalk undecided..won't reply again
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by AlieninPH: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Originalsly:

Do you really believe he will get life? Don't be surprised if he is set free or given a light sentence. This is a crime of passion.... such a murderous rea tion is expected at the scene. Most likely... the jury will be men.... most of whom will be thinking they would've done the same. The wife ran away..... she can't live there again!

Don't mind all those predicting he will get life imprisonment.
As you have said, it is a crime of passion and not a premeditated crime.
Very likely he will get 7 years in jail with 5 years suspended, in which he will effectively be in jail for only 2 years.
And, that's assuming he is not a rich man, because from the news, he is likely a villager. Else if he is a rich man using a knowledgeable Lawyer to defend him, it is the dead man's body that will end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by EKOSuperior(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
Kill am free of charge ... just claim provocation
The plea of provocation will ameliorate the punishment may be from death sentence to life imprisonment. The suspect will not be fully exculpated.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....

If he killed him inside is house on his bed then no case
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by ultraviolet27(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
That Husband may either go to Jail or Face the Death Penalty as it happened in Kenya all of you Saying Nothing the man will walk Free nothing will Happen don't know What you are Saying and guess what?? The Whorish Daughter of a Bitch will still Sleep with Many Men in Her matrimonial Bed While the Husby Languishes in Jail.

In Nigeria here a Pastor who Caught 3 Robbers Stealing Fishes from His Fish Pond and Matcheted One of them instantly and He died wasn't the Prophet Sentenced to Death?

And you think the Murderer who walk away?If I Hear That is what you get when you Love with ur Heart not ur Head So the Akwuna of a Wife was Left to go Scot free?
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Aaay: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu / Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.