Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House (48553 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by nasstil: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Reason I don't visit women house not to even spend night...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
If he has a good lawyer he can get acquitted. Defense case: he walked into his house and saw an uninvited stranger engaging in some form of “physical activity” with his wife. Not sure what was going on, and thinking his wife was in danger, he promptly shot the intruder in an act of self defense. Simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
He can beat the case by saying he thought the wife was being raped by an intruder so he acted in defence...but women sha tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by HazardAwka(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Proverbs 6:32-35

[32] He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

[33] He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away.

[34] For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge.

[35] He will accept no compensation; he will refuse though you multiply gifts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Killermamba: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
nifemi25:
Never toy with some people's property. ...
True but now, who will go to jail? Before him come out everything don climb the woman body already. Nonsense no matter what always control your temper
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Cantonese: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
It takes an extremely stupid man to end another man's life just because he had sex with his wife.
A rape case would had been a better case, not a consensual sex.

Unfortunately I've witnessed 2 of these scenarios, one by a policeman who shot his colleague dead and another by an Akwa Ibom man.

Today they are rotting in jail while their wives are out there living their lives and taking more dicks.

You never marry na im make you talk so. Marry first then know what it feels like for a man to enter another man’s home confidently and have sex with the homeowner’s wife on the homeowner’s bed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by iezeiyida(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Flares of emotions, positive or negative, hardly can be stopped even by Hardly Chase wink
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by adecz: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good job Mr husband.

But you should have also done
the same to that sluttish woman.

I don't condone Nonsense ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by FullBlastLight: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
If you bleep somebody's wife or husband, you're a walking corpse. Chaii..

U're very much not incorrect!
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by everythinggirly(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
I feel your pain bro.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
angelfallz:
Answer the questions you are running away grin
lemme tell you something ,I don't have time for kids here but our minds dey very very different undecided and not forming anything kiddo,.if you think I'm afraid of the FUKKED law and justice system in this FUKKED shit hole, you are hugely mistaken.it means you don't know what some people are really capable of , testing their resolve ,till you run serious gbege one day that even your family won't be able to handle undecided.lemme tell you if i know you in person,live in my area and I catch you fukking my sister ,not even my wife, except I for some other better reason having nothing to do with fear of going to jail,will I spare you undecided i have many ways of accomplishing that.i ll make sure you NEVER LIVE TO TELL THE STORY!go dey test people say Dem dey form until they blow your fukking brain put on the sidewalk undecided..won't reply again

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Originalsly: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingphilip:

Until people get sense them go continue de go jail for wetin ordinary walk away go fit solve.

He should have just walked away and come back when his head is cool to decide to send his wife away than staying there and carrying out this action to rot away in jail.

Now the woman will continue without watching her back while you face a life imprisonment or death. People sha no de like use their head.

Do you really believe he will get life? Don't be surprised if he is set free or given a light sentence. This is a crime of passion.... such a murderous rea tion is expected at the scene. Most likely... the jury will be men.... most of whom will be thinking they would've done the same. The wife ran away..... she can't live there again!
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by bipng: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chai. Single ladies don finish
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by chukzyfcbb: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingphilip:
Until people get sense them go continue de go jail for wetin ordinary walk away go fit solve.

He should have just walked away and come back when his head is cool to decide to send his wife away than staying there and carrying out this action to rot away in jail.

Now the woman will continue without watching her back while you face a life imprisonment or death. People sha no de like use their head.
Close your mouth.

You are typing this from a relaxed state, so it's easy for you to scribble out words of wisdom. There is a reason law refers to this moment "heat of passion" it's because at this point, your emotions will be raging.

The law expects that a married man will act defensively in such cases and so they call such murder one that's not premeditated and so he is charged for man slaughter which has lighter sentence instead of murder.

Them sef know say e go happen

Do you know what it means to meet another man in your bed with your wife, not your girlfriend oh.

Wife wey u don spend plenty for.

You think it's going to be as easy as what you just typed there. What he did isn't out of the ordinary.

Could he have walked away, yes he could but it won't be as easy you made it seem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Joseph08(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
He will stay in jail while the wife continues her fucking lifestyle.

I would rather divorce my wife than fight my fellow man I caught sleeping with my wife, afterall he didn't force her, she complied whole heartedly.

I can't come and kill myself...

2 things I can't tolerate in marriage when I find out about my wife, of course I will let her know before marriage:

* Putting substances in my food like charms for whatsoever reason.

* Having sex with a man in our matrimonial home.

No one can beg me that I would listen to not even my parents.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Sambab(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....

For what
He would be changed for man's slaughter, and be imprison for 5 or 7 yrs
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Valleoo(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later. Just mine and get rewarded.
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by 99thEnemy(m): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't see any crime here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Munzy14(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Prosperous111:
Nah wetin you Sabi do pass dey kill sometimes

Fucking another man wife at 2pm wey everybody don go hustle for money grin

Nah broke man dick dey rise pass sha shocked
As in eeh...House wife meet a broke and jobless guy grin grin

The work energy goes into marathon sex.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Excuzeme: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2022
kingphilip:

l dont know which one l detests more?
The Man who has no respect for his fellow man and goes to phuck his wife, in his house or the husband who leave and "unfinished job" and goes to Prison?

One death, two deaths hundred deaths, it is all the same punishments! Jail Time
But "if" a man decides to go to Jail, at least let hin ensure he finished the job that sent him to jail.

PS: I am not advocating violence or asking any enraged Husband to kill his wife o, sometimes, "walking away, is not an option"[b][/b].
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by millhouse: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Shalommy:
If you bleep somebody's wife or husband, you're a walking corpse. Chaii..
I love your pics dear , can I just give you a hug from behind tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by bepositive11: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2022
This people have serious mental issues, even worse than Nigerians

omoyankee3:
Why always Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by bepositive11: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Seriously. They're are in denial

The person they should be confronting is their cheating spouse

Reelmii:
When a Wife catches husband with side chicks she will fight the side chick

When a man catches his wife with another man, he fights the man

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by millhouse: 1:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
As he don kill his wife's fuccker now, he too will have his life destroyed with long prison sentence while the fucckee, the Delilah that caused the problem will be free to fucck on. Men, grow some sense abeg. The vagina you are fighting over today will always be available to the general public when you are not there tomorrow so why lose your life it?
no be lie oo bro , a word is enough for the wise
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Excuzeme: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2022
99thEnemy:
I don't see any crime here.

Taking another Person's life, without being a law enforcer and/or based on a Court Order, is a Crime of Murder.

But he can successfully plead "extreme provocation", reducing the Charge to Manslaughter and he will be out in Five years or less, being that "An English Man's House is his Castle" and the Law allows you to defend your Castle, when the trespassers puts you in danger, with all Lethal Forces available. grin grin

But the Woman that invited the randy guy into her husbands house should have been the first Casualty.
She Engineered the whole thing but l guess "Men" take "Disrespect" to them, as a personal, grievous crime.
undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Bifwoli: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2022
bepositive11:
This people have serious mental issues, even worse than Nigerians

The same Nigerians that are doing ghastly killings skull mining for money rituals? You have to be seriously demented to think someone killing out of anger due to serious betrayal is worse than those killing others purely for greed of $$$.
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by 99thEnemy(m): 2:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Excuzeme:

Taking another Person's life, without being a law enforcer and/or based on a Court Order, is a Crime of Murder.

But he can successfully plead "extreme provocation", reducing the Charge to Manslaughter and he will be out in Five years or less, being that "An English Man's House is his Castle" and the Law allows you to defend your Castle, when the trespassers puts you in danger, with all Lethal Forces available. grin grin

But the Woman that invited the randy guy into her husbands house should have been the first Casualty.
She Engineered the whole thing but l guess "Men" take "Disrespect" to them, as a personal, grievous crime.
undecided grin grin

Yes now!

Imagine the guts to come into a mans house and climb his wife, giving her femoral coitus. grin

Na the person sign him death warrant.

There is a disclaimer about this but Konji has blocked some peoples sense of reasoning from acknowledging it.

Konji has no respect for place and time.

Last last, Konji na BASTARD. grin

R.I.P to the kpekus digging Martyr grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by lexy2014: 3:45am On Apr 02, 2022
dre11:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/wife-vanishes-as-husband-butchers-her-secret-lover-to-death-after-catching-them-in/byc7bed

This is the third case of matchete being used to settle marital dispute in Kenya in a week. One dead spouse, another injured and one dead lover
Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by Kingisibor: 3:52am On Apr 02, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Life imprisonment....
Act of provocation ... he is going free !..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House by haabidah666: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Serves him right....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.