Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG (24496 Views)

Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video / Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned / $9.6bn: British Firm Listing Nigeria Assets For Seizure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Brian47(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
I no trust these ppl
Don't allow them do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by 00FFT00(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

https://dailytrust.com/british-firm-to-fix-ajaokuta-steel-for-free-fg

When they call Nigerians fantastically corrupt people, we go begin form insult.

Dem don dey chop the country and people with this project since when I was a young boy. I am a grown-ass man today, and we are still on this matter.

By the way, what happened to all our acclaimed physicists, Mechanical and civil engineers, etc?. Guess you lazy behinds can't even improvise on the theories you shameless bunch plagiarise from google abi?. professors and all. All paper experts?.

Anyone who is f00lish enough to allow this country to end their right to live a decent life deserves it. Nigeria is the biggest scam since Moses and Joshua.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by ransomed: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

And that’s good according to you?

Bandits bombed rail line, attacked air port, raided communities, Boko Haram took over local governments in Niger, abduction, killings anyhow, politicians looting treasury daily. What can you say about these anomalies with your self rule?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
alcuin:
"British" and "free" in the same sentence?
A clear example of oxymoron
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Maynman: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
ransomed:

Bandits bombed rail line, attacked air port, raided communities, Boko Haram took over local governments in Niger, abduction, killings anyhow, politicians looting treasury daily. What can you say about these anomalies with your self rule?

They are committing crimes to humanity. Hey I’m in no support of Buhari atall. And they are terrorists not bandits.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by dallyemmy: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
British..."free" ... What is free in Britain?
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by StreetMedia: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
And afterward, they will colonize...
Fear these guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by ransomed: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

They are committing crimes to humanity. Hey I’m in no support of Buhari atall. And they are terrorists not bandits.

They are terrorists to you but, freedom fighters to their Islamic brothers.
They have sold us to China through shark loans without you knowing that we have been re-colonized by Asians. You better start preparing how to speak Mandarin under compuction.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Nauttyprof(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Even without COVID 19, that Ajaokuta project cannot be delivered in 2022. This government kept scamming us from the onset claiming Ajaokuta is now in operation when in reality we all know the truth. This government is nothing but scam.

How will you appoint an Architect to be minister of mines and steel? What does he know about this area? Until we begin to put the right professionals in charge of each ministry and I mean serious minded ones who have the country's interest at heart before Nigeria can make progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol
Jokers
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Ttalk: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Britain is not interest in helping us fight insurgency, they have not shown concern to our security helplessness, they are not bother whether we all die of hunger, the care less about our epileptic power, what exactly is their purpose for colonising us
They are always interested in our oil and our resources, now it's Ajaokuta steel they want to revamp.

My only warning is for them to learn from Russia who abandoned the company to rot only to be punished by ordinary Ukraine as Ogun the God of Africa is dealing with them for playing a vast one on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Maynman: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
ransomed:

They are terrorists to you but, freedom fighters to their Islamic brothers.
They have sold us to China through shark loans without you knowing that we have been re-colonized by Asians. You better start preparing how to speak Mandarin under compuction.

I have Muslim brothers and they also condemned what boko haram did, and is it only Christians they are killing? Are there factions inside Islam. Because not all supports them,
They sold us to China really? the same Chinese that are maiming and killing uighurs Muslims in concentration camps??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Cousin9999: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Here's all the strings attached.

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by vikstandon(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
British.... FREE.

What is it they forgot to take from our soil, that they are still targeting.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Opeyemic01: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
FG is deceiving themselves, does the British company run on charity? They dont want to profit right? FG should tell us what is involved and stop playing to the gallery.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nothing like free my brother, they are after something hidden. You will find out sooner or later.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by sweetjohn(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
The same British some terrorists hated like mad. Islam is a course to the world

1 Like

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by musicwriter(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

The Britain you know is the one your "victim mentality black brain" told you . Receive freedom today and move on

Every African is a victim of colonialism, including you . And you're the greatest victim yourself for believing your same old masters are coming to refurbish Ajaokuta steel mill for free.

That company has ever been promised to begin operation "soon" since we were in secondary school in the 80's. For more than 30 years it has been under construction.

Having denied us scientific knowledge during colonialism and giving us bible to read, it's clear why they must laugh at everybody with the mill.

The only thing Britain can give you for free is a rotten egg i.e when they want to use you to throw it away.

1 Like

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by budaatum: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

And that’s good according to you?

No, ransomed is not saying it's good. Ransomed is saying these are the consequence of what we currently do and if we don't like the consequence perhaps we should do something different.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by BigBashiru: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
lexy2014:

Was it Britain that was using boko Haram to destabilize nigeria? Who is using bandits to destabilize nigeria?

Google: "mali accuses France training terrorists" and you will see an al Jazeera article..... read it.... if France is doing it then Britain is doing it in Nigeria because both are colonial friends....

1 Like

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by OVB123: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dapinski:

And how do you know Britain? Do you live there?
My dear those people are very greedy oooo. They don't spend money any how.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by vRendoh(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls nothing is free o! It is better you pay and demand accountability than open teeth for free lunch! Pls don't let this Free Britons get near or have access to the documents. They are not coming for good!
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by godofuck231: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
We are finished , that means the steel would be sold in British pound Sterlings
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by budaatum: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
BigBashiru:

Google: "mali accuses France training terrorists" and you will see an al Jazeera article..... read it.... if France is doing it then Britain is doing it in Nigeria because both are colonial friends....

Britain can not do to us what France is doing to their colonise because we Nigerians are much smarter.

Britain does not dictate our exchange rate, for instance, as if they were our central bank.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-59517501

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by budaatum: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Britain is not interest in helping us fight insurgency, they have not shown concern to our security helplessness, they are not bother whether we all die of hunger, the care less about our epileptic power, what exactly is their purpose for colonising us
They are always interested in our oil and our resources, now it's Ajaokuta steel they want to revamp.

My only warning is for them to learn from Russia who abandoned the company to rot only to be punished by ordinary Ukraine as Ogun the God of Africa is dealing with them for playing a vast one on Nigeria

Britain is not interested in our oil. See how so much of it they bought. It shows how much they care.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/here-are-the-countries-buying-nigerias-crude-oil-as-price-hits-nine-year-high/

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Baba419(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
The firm has no name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by budaatum: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
00FFT00:

By the way, what happened to all our acclaimed physicists, Mechanical and civil engineers, etc?. Guess you lazy behinds can't even improvise on the theories you shameless bunch plagiarise from google abi?. professors and all. All paper experts?.

This truth hurts so much I can not convince myself I am not seeing it.

Yes! Why can't we fix our own Ajaokuta that we paid Russia to build for us and that has never been completed yet?

I'm going to express here how grateful I am going that Dangote has built us a refinery. It might not look like it today, but we might one day anoint him as Alhaji NEPA, or Mr And There Was Light.
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Ejike, say no to hatred. They are not the reason why Abia State refused to develop wink wink

Dude stop being stupid there's nothing wrong with what he said
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by fredoooooo: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
British firm , when are we going to be free from these slavery
Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by soso208: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Britains doesn't do anything for free..
There are precious stones in ajaokuta, that's their secondary Target

1 Like

Re: British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG by Valleoo(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later. Just mine and get rewarded.
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.