Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? (426 Views)

Brush Before Breakfast Or Breakfast Before Brush? / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls dont mind my errors
So my mum died from stroke related ish 2020 . My father started having an affair with a lady in her early 50's earlier last year but I think its been longr than that as I suspect this affair must have been on even wen my mom was alive.
So during my 4weeks dere throughout 2021 she was a regular presence .

Then as at January this year, she stopped coming i guess. Then when ASUU strike began I came back to visit my dad. He told me he had seen a wife and dt d lady was coming the following day.
So i was expecting this woman abi lady undecided in her Early 50's bt lo I was wrong. The lady who my dad brought home was bout "cant even figure her age sef cry ".
So everything was going fine until today. My fada hv already promised the lady in her early 50's marriage bt he(my dad) didnt inform her that he had already married the new lady.
So today the lady in her early 50s called my dad DT shes already at d junction without informin my dad abt her coming. Omo I could already see d drama dts coming grin.
My dad told her to go back DT he didn't tell her 2 come cheesy
15 minutes later d lady was already talking and shouting shocked
And den she called me thinking I was going to take her side sad not knowing that am always a non aligned person grin. She said a very shocking but not surprising thing
DT my dad and her HV been having ds relationship b4 I was born shocked dt after my mom died she was expecting that d marriage wouldve been done. Naso i juss dy look madam wit bad eye grin
She tried to explain and asked my dad wat she did wrong BT my dad no even mind am.

D bad tin is DT my mom was thrown out on 2 separate occasion bcus of dis woman so tongue
Now she has been thrown out for anoda woman. As i dy speak now madam dy trek go bustop

Karma is real
Brea
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by chatinent: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pass me the kaikai.
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by SurvivorM(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
this is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
chatinent:
Pass me the kaikai.
E dy ur hand comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by chatinent: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
LucyArts:

E dy ur hand comrade cheesy

Mehn, it's diluted sha.

Just enjoy yourself. Make nobody sad you.
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your popman na OG cheesy
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
SmellySperm:
Your popman na OG cheesy
I swr him redpilling no be here o grin
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
LucyArts:

I swr him redpilling no be here o grin
Baba doesn't give a F about her. Make she trek dey go abeg grin
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Karma is sweetest when served cold.

*It cuts both way tho.

Let her drink the 'breakfast tea' in peace. She'll be fine lipsrsealed
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by Blunttruth: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
LucyArts:
Pls dont mind my errors
So my mum died from stroke related ish 2020 . My father started having an affair with a lady in her early 50's earlier last year but I think its been longr than that as I suspect this affair must have been on even wen my mom was alive.
So during my 4weeks dere throughout 2021 she was a regular presence .

Then as at January this year, she stopped coming i guess. Then when ASUU strike began I came back to visit my dad. He told me he had seen a wife and dt d lady was coming the following day.
So i was expecting this woman abi lady undecided in her Early 50's bt lo I was wrong. The lady who my dad brought home was bout "cant even figure her age sef cry ".
So everything was going fine until today. My fada hv already promised the lady in her early 50's marriage bt he(my dad) didnt inform her that he had already married the new lady.
So today the lady in her early 50s called my dad DT shes already at d junction without informin my dad abt her coming. Omo I could already see d drama dts coming grin.
My dad told her to go back DT he didn't tell her 2 come cheesy
15 minutes later d lady was already talking and shouting shocked
And den she called me thinking I was going to take her side sad not knowing that am always a non aligned person grin. She said a very shocking but not surprising thing
DT my dad and her HV been having ds relationship b4 I was born shocked dt after my mom died she was expecting that d marriage wouldve been done. Naso i juss dy look madam wit bad eye grin
She tried to explain and asked my dad wat she did wrong BT my dad no even mind am.

D bad tin is DT my mom was thrown out on 2 separate occasion bcus of dis woman so tongue
Now she has been thrown out for anoda woman. As i dy speak now madam dy trek go bustop

Karma is real
Brea

Why are you giddy
Your dad has issues. He is the one with the problem not the women with his community pe.nis. If he is not careful the karma will reach him soon. I also hope you don't take after him. Sorry I am always blunt
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

Why are you giddy
Your dad has issues. He is the one with the problem not the women with his community pe.nis. If he is not careful the karma will reach him soon.[/b] I also hope you don't take after him. Sorry I am always blunt[b]
No am not dt kinda person tho.
BT I think smtimes we get into wrong relationship which we gt hooked in wink

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Karma is sweetest when served cold.

*It cuts either way tho.

[/b]Let her drink the 'breakfast tea' in peace. She'll be fine lipsrsealed[b]

Yh same thought here grin
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by Medianna(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Karma has really located the woman's address.

You dad is next in line medianna can tell you that for free.. Lolzz
Re: Karma Is Real Or Breakfast Go Reach Everybody? by LucyArts: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Medianna:
Karma has really located the woman's address.

[/b]You dad is next in line[b] medianna can tell you that for free.. Lolzz
Me sef dy wait 4 dt day i swr

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Relationship Always Crash / 5 Things Most Men Get Wrong While Approaching A Lady / Today Is My Birthday ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.