Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. (1951 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Ttalk: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Spandau:

Kamaru Karakumbi!

Shukudi shidioke I sight you
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by flokii: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
The time is coming, those ibhoe f**ls will surely hear am, we go show dem shege, they will run without seeing those chasing them
Yorubu first before anything
God bless Yoruba land

They have started running sef.. infact they've always been on the run.

The coming 2023 elections will determine whether they'll keep living in peace among Yorubas or not.. you can't be eating my food and be sabotaging my interests at the same time.

Oyo state is equivalent in size to all 5 states in SE region combined, yet they can't make headway or progress with all the allocations from FG going to them.. Let's not forget they contribute nothing to govt. coffers but take x5 of what states like Oyo and Ogun get monthly.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by 9japride(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2022
See reasonings? I believe boko harram and bandits are not doing anything wrong also? Nobody loves anyone that support injustice. If people can be their brothers keeper and ensure that other regions benefits from one Nigeria, I don't think such persons will be insulted? How to oppress one's neighbor is just the common man daily wish. Imagine giving the keys of a nuclear war head to that convicted man, what do you think he will do with it? In the western region, does Igbos attack their host or have you seen Igbos threatening the peace loving Yoruba? Most times I feel those who make silly tribal post in nairaland have an agenda. Also, I believe many commentators are even foreigners who derive joy from constant bashing of the major tribes in Nigeria. If one is truly a Nigerian, I don't see why that person can't love his/her fellow Nigeria or even suggesting to the government to try spread development to a particular region that may need it. Imagine people making statements such as Igbos will never be the president of the country and you call that person a fellow Nigerian? It's only a foreigner that can make such silly statement because there is no connection with other fellow Nigerians.
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Brimstone77:

You will be doing that with your sango and ogun because they never born the Yoruba that will face the igbos on a physical battle..
lol...no be igbo again
Igbo and chestbeating are inseparable, you have forgotten what happened to your fore fathers in Ore abi
Wait patiently okoro, the time will surely come

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by oilyngbati(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Yorubas must report all Ipob/ESN Igbo terrorist using the site: www.govt.uk/act

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

The coming 2023 elections will determine whether they'll keep living in peace among Yorubas or not.. you can't be eating my food and be sabotaging my interests at the same time.

Oyo state is equivalent in size to all 5 states in SE region combined, yet they can't make headway or progress with all the allocations from FG going to them.. Let's not forget they contribute nothing to govt. coffers but take x5 of what states like Oyo and Ogun get monthly.
we must teach them some lesson they will never forget in their life

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Ttalk: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Spandau:

Kamaru Karakumbi!

Okoro Shidioke is that the name of your father?
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Nyanmiridunce: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That time will never come , stop the empty threat

Yoruba land is open to Hausas, Fulanis and The Igbos

I am Yoruba and I feel shame at your hateful comments

Are you even from Lagos or you're one of the yorubas from Ekiti and Ondo laying claims to Lagos

Nonsense
Where's your ancestral house in Lagos, nyanmiri? We shall place curses on people like you claiming what you're not.

Werey dey clear Lagos when his papa na imo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Afonjakid: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

[s]

Oyo state is equivalent in size to all 5 states in SE region combined, yet they can't make headway or progress with all the allocations from FG going to them.. Let's not forget they contribute nothing to govt. coffers but take x5 of what states like Oyo and Ogun get monthly. [/s]
Internet noises and gibberishes!! What have states in the west done with their allocation from the FG they have been collecting, they are still left with so much underdevelopment and poverty.. They now mining and engaging in ritual killings to survive.. they believe that killing their fellow afonjas will make them rich.

It's only in the SW that banks are still being robbed and bullion vans attacked due to poverty.. SW is now the headquarters of Kill mining and fraud in the whole OF Africa.

What Are your leaders doing with your allocations. SW contributes nothing to the economy of this country,nothing at all.. States like ondo, ekiti,Osun are nothing to write homs about..
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Nyanmiridunce: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Another Ekiti indigine laying claim on Lagos

Go and develop Ekiti state and stop claiming Lagos
Go and develop imo and stop claiming Lagos. Na swear dem swear for you not to be proud of your nyanmiri people?

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Afonjakid: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Where's your ancestral house in Lagos, nyanmiri? We shall place curses on people like you claiming what you're not.

Are you even from Lagos, another lost afonja from Osun state just like Tinubu who have abandoned his state and now claiming lagosian
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Brimstone77: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
lol...no be igbo again
Igbo and chestbeating are inseparable, you have forgotten what happened to your fore fathers in Ore abi

You guys are known liers and pathetic braggers,the entire country joined hand and fought the igbos but here you're shamelessly claiming victory for your selves..

Bragging aside yorubas had never defeated igbos in any open confrontation and can never defeat them,you can give it a try if you like...

I'm done with you, don't expect any further reply from me..

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Idiko1: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:
Straight to the point.......this guy didn't half of what that albino monkey currently in kuje was saying, yet the British govt was shielding kanu simply because he was using the biafran war to guilt trip them. Since the announcement of his arrest igbos on Twitter have been jubilating because this is the only good news they've gotten in a long while, because any pro Yoruba person is a threat to them....but it's understandable because the British government have always shown their hatred for the "uppity" Yoruba tribe in africa...Lord lugard showed it deeply in his writings. Because how would kanu who called for the heads of Yoruba leaders and pastors get to walk freely in London while Adeyinka is getting 4.5years......selective justice at play. To top it off majority of Yoruba youths lacking in native intelligence have failed to see the hand writing on the wall..... I hope it won't be too late when they wake up.

Has any Yoruba son/daughter declared any independence of Yoruba land? Could such declaration in any form mitigate against the wellbeing of Igbo nation? Why could any reasonable fellow insinuate a pro-Yoruba tout is a threat to mighty Igbo nation? I want Nigeria to disintegrate today and a Yoruba nation out of the rubbish of Nigeria can never be a threat to Igbo nation.
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Nyanmiridunce: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Afonjakid:

Are you even from Lagos, another lost afonja from Osun state just like Tinubu who have abandoned his state and now claiming lagosian
Talo mú ègún wá? Where this one came from?

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by flokii: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

That SlaveOfLagos is an agent on a mission from Imo.. let him keep deceiving himself claiming what he isn't. When the time is right, seeds would be separated from chaff.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Nyanmiridunce: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

That SlaveOfLagos is an agent on a mission from Imo.. let him keep deceiving himself claiming what he isn't. When the time is right, seeds would be separated from chaff.
That idiot couldn't defend being a Yoruba when I placed an heavy curse on him. Till date he's still dodging the curse. He thinks he can fool everyone with his 'I'm a Yoruba but I love ibo' craps. His cup shall full one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by KosiGee(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2022
iyapont:
I saw the trend on twitter infact they were happy, in my mind I was like this adeyinka didn't dished out half of the hate their messiah (kanu) propagate all these years, and some mumus yoruba are supporting them

There are many Igbos who are against Kanu and they always speak out, they call in on his live radio talks and confront him. There are also those who support him. Kanu wants a separate country and he passionately believe in Biafra which a lot of Igbos are against….In all his talks, there is a unifying factor….he talks about and against Fulani herdsmen evil in the south east. I’m not sure there’s any Igbo man who will support the crimes of the herdsmen in Igbo land.
Kanu has no love for anyone who oppresses the Igbos.

Adeyinka Grandson’s problem is Igbos, Igbos and Igbos. If Hausa boys fight with Yoruba boys at the parks, Adeyinka would turn it to Yoruba vs Igbo just like many mischievous folks do here.
During election time, Adeyinka Grandson would be on his YouTube and other social media channels dishing out hate and provocative nonsense against Igbos.

In all Kanu’s insults and hate speech as you all call it, there are lots of Yoruba people who listen to and seem to support him. Kanu respects Yoruba elders.
Igbos love and respect Igboho. He fights for his people and he is the only one who risked his life to physically confront the fulanis causing problem in south west…Yes Igbos love him for that, don’t mind what some idiots post on Nairaland.

Adeyinka Grandson on the other hand is a schizophrenic, paranoid, hateful, cowardly and mentally disturbed fool whose problem is just the name Igbos and the fact that some Igbos are living and working in south west especially Lagos.

Adeyinka Grandson is lucky to get just 4.5 years. He is a lunatic and a coward.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by flokii: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Afonjakid:

Internet noises and gibberishes!! What have states in the west done with their allocation from the FG they have been collecting, they are still left with so much underdevelopment and poverty.. They now mining and engaging in ritual killings to survive.. they believe that killing their fellow afonjas will make them rich.

It's only in the SW that banks are still being robbed and bullion vans attacked due to poverty.. SW is now the headquarters of Kill mining and fraud in the whole OF Africa.

What Are your leaders doing with your allocations. SW contributes nothing to the economy of this country,nothing at all.. States like ondo, ekiti,Osun are nothing to write homs about..

Your leaders in South East are the worst in Nigeria.. they embezzle and loot your destinies with reckless abandon e.g. Willie Obiano that left paltry 300 million cash and over 100 billion naira debt for Soludo. This is a state that gets 13 percent derivation plus other bogus allowances.

Ibadan in Oyo state alone is bigger than 3 SE states merged together. Now imagine the level of injustice going on in Nigeria and favoritism of the Igbos.

Our message is simple.. Go home and develop your region.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Afonjakid: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Talo mú ègún wá? Where this one came from?
Stop using incantations and type in what someone can understand
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
you also dey talk, can you wait when you see gun
you no dey bleed?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Afonjakid: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

[s]

Your leaders in South East are the worst in Nigeria.. they embezzle and loot your destinies with reckless abandon e.g. Willie Obiano that left paltry 300 million cash and over 100 billion naira debt for Soludo. This is a state that gets 13 percent derivation plus other bogus allowances.

Ibadan in Oyo state alone is bigger than 3 SE states merged together. Now imagine the level of injustice going on in Nigeria and favoritism of the Igbos.

Our message is simple.. Go home and develop your region.[/s]
Is it not in your region that a fraudster is currently ruling a state. Your region is currently the worst of it and elects the worst of the people. Can't remember the last time, states like Osun, ekiti,ondo etc commissioned any project part from news of killings no other news comes out from those places..

Your leaders have looted your destinies away without doing anything..

Our message is clear too, leave Lagos and go back to your backyard state and develop it. Stop claiming Lagos cause you are not from there.
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
The time is coming, those ibhoe f**ls will surely hear am, we go show dem shege, they will run without seeing those chasing them
Yorubu first before anything
God bless Yoruba land
Look at this paternal coward displaying seizures online just to feel good. You wan make small Igbo pikin give you better race for Lagos back to your Ogbomosho...
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Emergingnation3(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
we must teach them some lesson they will never forget in their life
Afonja with usual loud mouthed..

You can't even face ordinary fulani that has been sending you guys away from your ancestral land to IDP camp the neighboring country, let alone the great Igbo race that single handedly fought the whole tribe in Nigeria backed by British and Russia.. grin

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Emergingnation3(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

Usual empty threat by Afonja Muslim.... AFONJA that can't even hurt a fly,part from mining the skulls of their lots and harvest their organs grin..

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Look at this paternal coward displaying seizures online just to feel good. You wan make small Igbo pikin give you better race for Lagos back to your Ogbomosho...
lol...you dey make me laugh gan ni
Okoro, make you wait now, the time is coming

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Brimstone77:

You guys are known liers and pathetic braggers,the entire country joined hand and fought the igbos but here you're shamelessly claiming victory for your selves..

Bragging aside yorubas had never defeated igbos in any open confrontation and can never defeat them,you can give it a try if you like...

I'm done with you, don't expect any further reply from me..
no be to dey shout, beating dry chest on nairaland go help you when kasala burst. no be igbo again, all they know nah chestbeating oniine, forming warriors on nairaland but in real life they are like paper tiger that can do nothing
The time will come and surely you go hear am
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by BSdetective: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Idiko1:

Has any Yoruba son/daughter declared any independence of Yoruba land? Could such declaration in any form mitigate against the wellbeing of Igbo nation? Why could any reasonable fellow insinuate a pro-Yoruba tout is a threat to mighty Igbo nation? I want Nigeria to disintegrate today and a Yoruba nation out of the rubbish of Nigeria can never be a threat to Igbo nation.

Mighty Igbo nation that couldn't feed themselves after going to war......you make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by BSdetective: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja with usual loud mouthed..

You can't even face ordinary fulani that has been sending you guys away from your ancestral land to IDP camp the neighboring country, let alone the great Igbo race that single handedly fought the whole tribe in Nigeria backed by British and Russia.. grin

The delusions passed on to you by your parents is worrying you..... herdsmen were smashing the heads of your people and now ipob/ESN that was supposed to stop that has gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by lebuhsi(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:
Straight to the point.......this guy didn't half of what that albino monkey currently in kuje was saying, yet the British govt was shielding kanu simply because he was using the biafran war to guilt trip them. Since the announcement of his arrest igbos on Twitter have been jubilating because this is the only good news they've gotten in a long while, because any pro Yoruba person is a threat to them....but it's understandable because the British government have always shown their hatred for the "uppity" Yoruba tribe in africa...Lord lugard showed it deeply in his writings. Because how would kanu who called for the heads of Yoruba leaders and pastors get to walk freely in London while Adeyinka is getting 4.5years......selective justice at play. To top it off majority of Yoruba youths lacking in native intelligence have failed to see the hand writing on the wall..... I hope it won't be too late when they wake up.

what is wrong is wrong? If anything this would set a precedent in Europe as a warning to ethno - fascists that sees Europe as a safe haven to utter absolute trash to satisfy their fragile egos. They should all be very worried.
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by oilmane(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:

Anambra is on fire but Simon Ekpa is still walking free, when will he be arrested by the Finland authorities?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:44am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
lol...no be igbo again
Lol no yoruba man can defeat an igbo man in just even normal street fight talkless of conventional warfare.you guys fear death than life itself ....you guys are betrayals,and can't even die for an ideology,meanwhile igbos have defeated you all economically,having bought over 70 percent of lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Capture Notorious Kingpin Known As Odogwu In Ichi, Anambra. Destroy Den. / Nigerian Governor With The Longest Convoy!! / Exclusive: Shocking Revelations Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.