Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. (1952 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by BSdetective: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Straight to the point.......this guy didn't half of what that albino monkey currently in kuje was saying, yet the British govt was shielding kanu simply because he was using the biafran war to guilt trip them. Since the announcement of his arrest igbos on Twitter have been jubilating because this is the only good news they've gotten in a long while, because any pro Yoruba person is a threat to them....but it's understandable because the British government have always shown their hatred for the "uppity" Yoruba tribe in africa...Lord lugard showed it deeply in his writings. Because how would kanu who called for the heads of Yoruba leaders and pastors get to walk freely in London while Adeyinka is getting 4.5years......selective justice at play. To top it off majority of Yoruba youths lacking in native intelligence have failed to see the hand writing on the wall..... I hope it won't be too late when they wake up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Mickykarim: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
WAKE UP TO WHAT?

That one thoughtless irredentist calls for the heads of other people who do not belong in his own tribe. As long as I do not approve of and or support whatever SELECTIVE judgement might have been meted out him, according to you.

IT IS WRONG FOR ANYBODY TO ADVOCATE THE ANNIHILATION OF ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Ttalk: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:
Straight to the point.......this guy didn't half of what that albino monkey currently in kuje was saying, yet the British govt was shielding kanu simply because he was using the biafran war to guilt trip them. Since the announcement of his arrest igbos on Twitter have been jubilating because this is the only good news they've gotten in a long while, because any pro Yoruba person is a threat to them....but it's understandable because the British government have always shown their hatred for the "uppity" Yoruba tribe in africa...Lord lugard showed it deeply in his writings. Because how would kanu who called for the heads of Yoruba leaders and pastors get to walk freely in London while Adeyinka is getting 4.5years......selective justice at play. To top it off majority of Yoruba youths lacking in native intelligence have failed to see the hand writing on the wall..... I hope it won't be too late when they wake up.

Seriously I thought it's only Nigeria judiciary that is bais I never thought Britain too can be this biased.

What crime did Adeyinka Grandson perpetrated that Nnamdi Kanu is not culpable of?

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Sergio101(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

Fortuitously...... there's nothing you can do than wail!!!

More steam to him in the prison.

outta here!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Sergio101(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Seriously I thought it's only Nigeria judiciary that is bais I never thought Britain too can be this biased.

What crime did Adeyinka Grandson perpetrated that Nnamdi Kanu is not culpable of?

Keep comparing nah cheesy.

Rats comparing themselves with elephant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Spandau: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Kamaru Karakumbi!
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by christistruth01: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu was about to be arrested in UK
when he fled to Kenya where the Nigerian Secret Service picked him up and roped him in

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.band/report-reveals-how-nnamdi-kanu-landed-in-trouble-after-he-snubbed-british-police-invite/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by JimiJunji: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Op, I usually follow your threads and comments on NL, You seem intelligent despite the fact that you can also be insultive. but I'd ask you these three questions:1. Do you think an individual without any backing can effect any political change just by simply making YouTube like Adeyinka was doing?

2. In all of Adeyinka's talks did you see a man who had a plan to achieve what he was proposing?

3. And if your answer to number two is No, would you have followed the words of a man without a plan who was calling for violence?

I'd like to know your answers to these honest questions of mine.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
What has lord lugard got to do with his arreest.

In the Uk, there is a law against hate speech and anyone can be reported
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by BSdetective: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
JimiJunji:
Op, I usually follow your threads and comments on NL, You seem intelligent despite the fact that you can also be insultive. but I'd ask you these three questions:1. Do you think an individual without any backing can effect any political change just by simply making YouTube like Adeyinka was doing?

2. In all of Adeyinka's talks did you see a man who had a plan to achieve what he was proposing?

3. And if your answer to number two is No, would you have followed the words of a man without a plan who was calling for violence?

I'd like to know your answers to these honest questions of mine.

The answer to all your questions is negative but my contention here is the one sided justice that's taking place.... what's your your point?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by flokii: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba matter tire me honestly..

1) There is no love among Yorubas, it's just now that Swaga and co. are coming on board that we are having a sense of unity.

2) The average Yoruba person won't help fellow Yoruba even if it costs him nothing to do it. Unlike other tribes who push one another and it continues like that for upcoming ones.

3) There are many traitors and saboteurs among Yorubas.. people I call modern day Afonja who prefer to ally with Fulani and Igbos to subdue the Yoruba race.

4) Gradually, we'll get it right and close our ranks to outsiders.. we won't use violence but when the time is right, they'll pack their things and go home to their lands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by gidgiddy: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

You are ignorant. Grandson called for Igbos to be killed. Show us any time Kanu called for any tribe to be killed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by JimiJunji: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

The answer to all your questions is negative but my contention here is the one sided justice that's taking place.... what's your your point?

Life isn't fair and one sided justice happens regularly and in crude terms that you normally use "stop bitchin". The world wouldn't bend to your will by opening threads on nairaland and this my point. Adeyinka came online to talk about his controversial ideas thinking that he'd achieve them by simply talking into a camera, but he gained nothing but prison time because he was a man without a plan or the ability to act on what he was preaching; an man with a plan rarely talks. If you hold your Yoruba conservatism and supremacy close to heart making videos or opening threads on a site like nairaland won't change anything, start by identifying people who share the same ideology as you and help yourselves get to the corridors of economic and political power where you can implement those ideologies of yours. You should also know that when it comes to Yoruba's you have your work cut out for you but nothing is impossible. Quit venting on NL.
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by iyapont: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
I saw the trend on twitter infact they were happy, in my mind I was like this adeyinka didn't dished out half of the hate their messiah (kanu) propagate all these years, and some mumus yoruba are supporting them

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by BSdetective: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
JimiJunji:

Life isn't fair and one sided justice happens regularly and in crude terms that you normally use "stop bitchin". The world wouldn't bend to your will by opening threads on nairaland and this my point. Adeyinka came online to talk about his controversial ideas thinking that he'd achieve them by simply talking into a camera, but he gained nothing but prison time because he was a man without a plan or the ability to act on what he was preaching; an man with a plan rarely talks. If you hold your Yoruba conservatism and supremacy close to heart making videos or opening threads on a site like nairaland won't change anything, start by identifying people who share the same ideology as you and help yourselves get to the corridors of economic and political power where you can implement those ideologies of yours. You should also know that when it comes to Yoruba's you have your work cut out for you but nothing is impossible. Quit venting on NL.

Thanks for your feedback, you made sense. But am not bvtchin, and me opening threads on nairaland doesn't mean am jobless or without a plan, I am only sharing my opinions and having a plan doesn't mean we should leave the social space for traitors and enemies. but I understand you clearly.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by basilo101: 5:48am On Apr 02, 2022
We and you no be mates in global affairs. Continue sniffing Buhari ass.s to enjoy the temporary advantage in Nigeria while it lasts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Christistruth00: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRN-c3twW0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by VictorUSA(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Op get your priotities right.How do the british show hate towards yoruba?
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
BSdetective:
[/s]
trash
Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
flokii:

1) There is no love among Yorubas, it's just now that Swaga and co. are coming on board that we are having a sense of unity.

2) The average Yoruba person won't help fellow Yoruba even if it costs him nothing to do it. Unlike other tribes who push one another and it continues like that for upcoming ones.

3) There are many traitors and saboteurs among Yorubas.. people I call modern day Afonja who prefer to ally with Fulani and Igbos to subdue the Yoruba race.

4) Gradually, we'll get it right and close our ranks to outsiders.. we won't use violence but when the time is right, they'll pack their things and go home to their lands.
[/s]
as far as Nigeria is concerned
nobody is packing to anywhere.
shey una want one Nigeria?
an Igbo living in Lagos has 100% right as an Ondo man living in lagos.
Nobody has any single right as far as Nigeria is concerned.
the day una go migrimor will be the day una go hear wiii.
you can't eat your cake and have it.
you can't sabotage igbo struggle to leave Nigeria just to service your ego yet you want them to leave a so called united Nigeria.
Hehehehehe
try and see
no much talk biko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Like play like play , adeyinka is in jail and will be deported back to Nigeria after completing his jail sentence

Good news

Elewon oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by gentiles(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:
Just look at the disgusting victim mentality of this guy. Is this how you intend to build a prosperous Oduduwa nation by been petty and playing the victim card?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:

That time will never come , stop the empty threat

Yoruba land is open to Hausas, Fulanis and The Igbos

I am Yoruba and I feel shame at your hateful comments

Are you even from Lagos or you're one of the yorubas from Ekiti and Ondo laying claims to Lagos

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Christistruth00: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That time will never come , stop the empty threat

Yoruba land is open to Hausas, Fulanis and The Igbos

I am Yoruba and I feel shame at your hateful comments

Are you even from Lagos or you're one of the those yorubas from Ekiti and Ondo laying claims to Lagos

Nonsense

PrinceofLagos stop Pretending to be Yoruba

IPOB are still Butchering and eating your Kinsmen as food in your South East

go and stop them before they finish eating your People

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
as far as Nigeria is concerned
nobody is packing to anywhere.
shey una want one Nigeria?
an Igbo living in Lagos has 100% right as an Ondo man living in lagos.
Nobody has any single right as far as Nigeria is concerned.
the day una go migrimor will be the day una go hear wiii.
you can't eat your cake and have it.
you can't sabotage igbo struggle to leave Nigeria just to service your ego yet you want them to leave a so called united Nigeria.
Hehehehehe
try and see
no much talk biko
you also dey talk, can you wait when you see gun

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by mighty2: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2022
The time is coming, those ibhoe f**ls will surely hear am, we go show dem shege, they will run without seeing those chasing them
Yorubu first before anything
God bless Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Emergingnation3(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2022
christistruth01:

when he fled to Kenya where the Nigerian Secret Service picked him up and roped him in

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.band/report-reveals-how-nnamdi-kanu-landed-in-trouble-after-he-snubbed-british-police-invite/amp/
Keep decieving yourself with your Fulani slave masters propaganda...

Below is the reason why Kanu travel to Kenya... It was publicly announced and your Fulani slave masters used that to trapped..

Although his arrest is working for the good of our liberational struggles.

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Brimstone77: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2022
christistruth01:

You guys will continue changing narrative, yesterday he went to Kenya to collect money, today he went to have a nice day with prostitute, tommorow he was at the verge of been arrested in UK but fled to Kenya bla blah...keep lying to your selves..

He was a wanted person yet went to the airport had his passport stamped and took off to Kenya without been detained not arrested,how you folks reason baffles me..

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2022
mighty2:
The time is coming, those ibhoe f**ls will surely hear am, we go show dem shege, they will run without seeing those chasing them
Yorubu first before anything
God bless Yoruba land

You will be doing that with your sango and ogun because they never born the Yoruba that will face the igbos on a physical battle..

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Adeyinka Grandson's Arrest. by Christistruth00: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Another Ekiti indigine laying claim on Lagos

Go and develop Ekiti state and stop claiming Lagos

Go develop your SE

Stop pretending to be Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Capture Notorious Kingpin Known As Odogwu In Ichi, Anambra. Destroy Den. / Why Did We Igbos Allow Yoruba To Dominate Nigerian Music So Much? / UNIT 028 Keta East, Badagry, 2023 Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.