Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race (36312 Views)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race / Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race / Promise Nnanyereugo Joins House Of Representatives Race (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Buksaylor: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2022
fergie001:

J Martins

Kaa wo,Nwanim...
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by jaxxy(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2022
I like that the youth are coming out and entering politics head on BUT I want them to show the older generation how modern and good governance is done not joining the old useless and corruption bandwagon.

The old generation has failed us let's see if the youth will join and fail us also or do it better and differently.

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Valleoo(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Earn free token from Remitano, just sign up, verify you account KYC, to earn 0.48 Renec every 24 hours freely
use this link and thank me later
https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/1210115,
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by billgabb(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Brother, jookwa. You have my vote.
Topmaike007:
I saw that,I think I will also run for the post of Ebonyi State House of assembly next year, I want to represent the good people of Afikpo North (Ehugbo) come 2023

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by comrChris(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Topmaike007:
I saw that,I think I will also run for the post of Ebonyi State House of assembly next year, I want to represent the good people of Afikpo North (Ehugbo) come 2023
Afikpo North East or West?
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by foreshore(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2022
fergie001:

J Martins

Lol. Joining race without a party
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by oyeb15: 3:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Which party. Na PDP owns that area
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Fadafada231(m): 3:32am On Apr 02, 2022
aalangel:
See Okey that was coming to my house that year.

Did u give him what he was looking for? shocked
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by LLiKYekoba: 3:52am On Apr 02, 2022
All these una honorary benin republic 'doctorates' from all those mushroom 2x2 offices wey dey claim 'university' for there, when una political opposition go begin use am dey flog una back tear like Andy Uba, make una no lament o. grin

Every celeb dey run go fake universities for benin republic go buy run-off-the-mill 'doctorates' that's not worth the paper its printed upon. 'Doctorates' without research or credential evaluation na fake. E no fit get you job. No say I no tell you. grin
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:59am On Apr 02, 2022
He's a singer with good deep wonderful inspiring lyrics.....I hope you are a good person like your music.... you'll enter by God grace a d do good for your people

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Akhee: 4:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Na with this kind hairstyle you wan represent your people...
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Michaelss(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2022
I hope our ancestors will let him
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:32am On Apr 02, 2022
After he don stay one Africa country for many years relocate come home con wan partake for national cake...........afonja
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by saintchris11(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2022
I wish you all the best bro.
Which party are you in?

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Topmaike007(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
comrChris:
Afikpo North East or West?
north East
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Topmaike007(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
billgabb:
Brother, jookwa. You have my vote.
wow where are you from in Ehugbo?
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by aalangel(f): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Fadafada231:

Did u give him what he was looking for? shocked

Okey was ambitious and music-driven. What he wanted was money and fame. I'm glad he finally got it.

......he wasn't my boyfriend. We all liked and made good music. Took him to my parents house for lunch after one service. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2022
dedonfranco:
Good luck to Him

Don Jazzy will join the show 2027.
As you're stoning the mannequin president and IKPEAZU and it is now back firing you with aggressive hunger! Open your eyes!
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by PAQ(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2022
It doesnt matter what his professional background is, we are after character & credibility.

You guys should not forget that Ronald Regan was a Hollywood actor before he became President of the USA, so was Arnold Schwarzenegger before he became governor. The President of Ukraine was a Comedian.... There are many others around the world. I wonder why in Nigeria we think a mans profession should dictate his leadership skills or position!
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Idiko1: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2022
fergie001:

It's about Time to take the necessary action and correct the mistakes of our fathers "Enough Is Enough"

I will be running for the Federal House Of Representative Arochukwu/Ohafia Constituency Abia State come 2023.

Join me in this struggle for a better representation for my people, Ohafia Kaa ni wo

J Martins

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15206901_fbimg1648843551522_jpeg1c1dfd318e66bc31c471a45489bbb93c

Your inferior mentality has no boundaries. A true Igbo person does not clown around with English word as surname. You look so fake in the picture. Only dumbass jackass wears a black suit with tan leather shoe. What a dope.
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Caseless: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2022
I love his track titled 'Oyoyo' and others.

I thought they said he's related to psquare? Are the twins not from Anambra?

I wish him luck.
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by decryptofx(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Lamasta:

Mouthpiece of the gods
Wants to represent people??
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Lamasta(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2022
decryptofx:

Wants to represent people??
Ask the gods abeg grin
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by sameks08(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Another Desmond Elliot loading which party by the way. I wish you what ever you wished yourself.
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by sameks08(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Another Desmond Elliot loading which party by the way. I wish you what ever you wished yourself. fact
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Fadafada231(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Caseless:
I love his track titled 'Oyoyo' and others.

I thought they said he's related to psquare? Are the twins not from Anambra?

I wish him luck.

I heard that too, I was thinking he is from anambra
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Abiliboi: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Leggo Okey. Big win
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Snowystar: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
If you believe, You go defeat, Stand up to you Feet and say � no to you defeat, believe and do the rest……….
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by Oracleforce: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2022
All these Igbo have sudden find interest in their Poto-poto village politics...

God forbid bad things
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by poiZon: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2022
decryptofx:
Is he not a musician
No o, he dey sing song
Re: Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Desmond Elliot comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Masked Female Obidient Biker Flaunts Labour Party Flag In Calabar (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.