Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing (1056 Views)

Pls I Need Help Concerning My Predicament / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
For sometimes now I have been looking for an online work that I can do in order to help and support my mom with my younger sibling since I don't have any higher qualification to get a work and when the only person that I do business with is no more alive,i couldnt find any ligit online work,some if i wasted my mb to do it,it wont pay,untill today when I meet someone who agree to help me,she introduce affiliate marketing to me and sent me a link to join her WhatsApp group which I did,while she was explaining I was very happy thinking that all my suffering is going to an end untill her last explanation which she said it is not free that the amount needed to start it is 65,000 and will be 75k very soon that's when I know there is a problem because to me having 65,000 is enough for me to use and start a business of my own that will help I and my family so since i dont have such money I decided to come here and seek for a help concerning affiliate marketing please is there anyone here who can help me out I really need something to do to provide food for my family we have no body to help us,the responsibility is on me alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
You have to change your mindset, that is where your frustration is coming from.
I have gone through your profile and I believe you're an atheist - very bad way of living. I was once there, believe me, nothing is going to workout for you, until you come back to your senses, and acknowledge God in all you do in life.
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Secondly, you have to change your mindset, that is where your frustration is coming from.
I have gone through your profile and I believe you're an atheist - very bad way of living. I was once there, believe me, nothing is going to workout for you, until you come back to your senses, and acknowledge God in all you do in life.

Bro you cannot enforce your way of life on someone, if you feel your way of living is the best then say so, stop condemning someone, fvc-k off from here. What’s until you come back to your senses nothing will work out for you? Mehn you are just a non entity, honestly, how do you even preach God like this?
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lima98:
For sometimes now I have been looking for an online work that I can do in order to help and support my mom with my younger sibling since I don't have any higher qualification to get a work and when the only person that I do business with is no more alive,i couldnt find any ligit online work,some if i wasted my mb to do it,it wont pay,untill today when I meet someone who agree to help me,she introduce affiliate marketing to me and sent me a link to join her WhatsApp group which I did,while she was explaining I was very happy thinking that all my suffering is going to an end untill her last explanation which she said it is not free that the amount needed to start it is 65,000 and will be 75k very soon that's when I know there is a problem because to me having 65,000 is enough for me to use and start a business of my own that will help I and my family so since i dont have such money I decided to come here and seek for a help concerning affiliate marketing please is there anyone here who can help me out I really need something to do to provide food for my family we have no body to help us,the responsibility is on me alone.

They want to sell a book for you to read to be able to sell another book to others like you, hmm run oo

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bro you cannot enforce your way of life on someone, if you feel your way of living is the best then say so, stop condemning someone, fvc-k off from here. What’s until you come back to your senses nothing will work out for you? Mehn you are just a non entity, honestly, how do you even preach God like this?
You're so daft, I have no resources to waste on you, since you know it all, why not help her, devil incarnate..
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 12:35am On Apr 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

They want to sell a book for you to read to be able to sell another book to others like you, hmm run oo
Ignorance Is A Debilitating Disease. Change Your Mindset, E No Good.
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Lima98:

Affiliate Marketing has been around for donkey years, and we've been doing it consciously or unconsciously without even knowing.
Take for instance, Property Rental Agencies. They Don't own any properties, their job is to connect property owners with accomodation seekers, and they get paid for doing just that.
AirBnB is a perfect example of this business model. They don't own any property, but millions of people in search of short term apartment for rent flock to their website to find what they need.
Jumia is another example of the affiliate marketing business model. They simply act as a middle man between product vendors and consumers, and they earn commission for every item sold via it's marketplace.
Don't listen to naysayers, people who are quick to pass judgement. Alot of them speak out of ignorance and personal bias.
You've take a decision to liberate yourself from the shackles of financial misery, and that's a step in the right direction.
Feel free to reach out, I'll do my best to help you get started the best way I can. You can also check out this YouTube video, it will set you on the right path. To Your success in view grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQ8U9woS7w&t=4s
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
macho44:

Affiliate Marketing has been around for donkey years, and we've been doing it consciously or unconsciously without even knowing.
Take for instance, Property Rental Agencies. They Don't own any properties, their job is to connect property owners with accomodation seekers, and they get paid for doing just that.
AirBnB is a perfect example of this business model. They don't own any property, but millions of people in search of short term apartment for rent flock to their website to find what they need.
Jumia is another example of the affiliate marketing business model. They simply act as a middle man between product vendors and consumers, and they earn commission for every item sold via it's marketplace.
Don't listen to naysayers, people who are quick to pass judgement. Alot of them speak out of ignorance and personal bias.
You've take a decision to liberate yourself from the shackles of financial misery, and that's a step in the right direction.
Feel free to reach out, I'll do my best to help you get started the best way I can. You can also check out this YouTube video, it will set you on the right path. To Your success in view grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQ8U9woS7w&t=4s
thank you very much may God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

kk
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lima98:
thank you very much may God bless you
You're Welcome
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
macho44:

You're Welcome
sir please how can I reach you
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lima98:
sir please how can I reach you
Already Replied your email.
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by BlaqFaze: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Don't pay those thieves anything..

Imagine paying 75k for something you can literally learn in a blog post

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by BlaqFaze: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
If you're an average guy without a website with traffic, without a YouTube channel with a good number of subscribers, a good following on Instagram, Twitter( at least 10k followers)...you can't make shit from affiliate marketing

The reason why this useless scam still exists is because "affiliate marketing" is very catchy name like programming....but it's also very easy to learn, I wouldn't consider it a skill sef...so these guys try to pry on the inability of Nigerians to read things up and try to sell them crap of how affiliate marketing will make them millions...a simple Google search will tell you all you need to know about affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is just about signing up to the affiliate program of big companies, then you get a personal special link with which you can bring more customers to the company...if you don't have the aforementioned requirements of a good following on SM, website with good traffic, etc forget about this line of business....

When you watch a YouTube video and the YouTuber advertises a product and says use my link to sign up, that's affiliate marketing, simple stuff

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're so daft, I have no resources to waste on you, since you know it all, why not help her, devil incarnate..
Lol
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
macho44:

Ignorance Is A Debilitating Disease. Change Your Mindset, E No Good.

Lol why the thing dey pain you like this? Be like na you wan sell the book bAa! E say na debilitating disease.. do you know what debilitating is? Lol mtchew abeg comot body
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lima98:
kk
Lol
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol why the thing dey pain you like this? Be like na you wan sell the book bAa! E say na debilitating disease.. do you know what debilitating is? Lol mtchew abeg comot body
Your IGNORANCE Will Cost You Alot. Change That Poisonous Mindset Wey U Get, Na Hindrance For You.
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
macho44:

Your IGNORANCE Will Cost You Alot. Change That Poisonous Mindset Wey U Get, Na Hindrance For You.

Lol ignorance will cost me a lot because I’m not doing affiliate marketing? You are a narcissistic Person! You don’t know nothing bro
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by macho44(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol ignorance will cost me a lot because I’m not doing affiliate marketing? You are a narcissistic Person! You don’t know nothing bro
And you are a pessimist. An Ignorant person who has refused to grow, go look for people with your kinda mindset to argue with, I'm not your bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by arthurwillia(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
macho44:

And you are a pessimist. An Ignorant person who has refused to grow, go look for people with your kinda mindset to argue with, I'm not your bro.

Lol pessimist? Wetin concern pessimist and wetin we Dey talk
Just throwing English here and there
I pity who go fall for you oo
Adios sis
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
If you're an average guy without a website with traffic, without a YouTube channel with a good number of subscribers, a good following on Instagram, Twitter( at least 10k followers)...you can't make shit from affiliate marketing

The reason why this useless scam still exists is because "affiliate marketing" is very catchy name like programming....but it's also very easy to learn, I wouldn't consider it a skill sef...so these guys try to pry on the inability of Nigerians to read things up and try to sell them crap of how affiliate marketing will make them millions...a simple Google search will tell you all you need to know about affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is just about signing up to the affiliate program of big companies, then you get a personal special link with which you can bring more customers to the company...if you don't have the aforementioned requirements of a good following on SM, website with good traffic, etc forget about this line of business....

When you watch a YouTube video and the YouTuber advertises a product and says use my link to sign up, that's affiliate marketing, simple stuff
kk but sir please how can I join it and start earning
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Osibajo2023: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Lima98:
you must time to do affiliate marketimg, come buy my account for just 20k, I am always busy
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by BlaqFaze: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Lima98:
kk but sir please how can I join it and start earning
Like I said, you need to have some following, it may be a blog, YouTube channel, followers on Instagram or Twitter, followers on a Facebook page, it may also be contacts on WhatsApp (that's why you see some people sending random msgs asking to save their numbers in other to view their status).

Then you can register to the affiliate program of some companies e.g, Jumia, Amazon, etc they'll give you a special link.

The aim is just to market products digitally and you make a little profit when someone buys a product using your link, that's why you need a following to advertise the product (and your link) to. I can't explain in details here, I'll advise you to search the internet and watch videos on YouTube to get a good understanding of affiliate marketing
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Theboy21: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Like I said, you need to have some following, it may be a blog, YouTube channel, followers on Instagram or Twitter, followers on a Facebook page, it may also be contacts on WhatsApp (that's why you see some people sending random msgs asking to save their numbers in other to view their status).

Then you can register to the affiliate program of some companies e.g, Jumia, Amazon, etc they'll give you a special link.

The aim is just to market products digitally and you make a little profit when someone buys a product using your link, that's why you need a following to advertise the product (and your link) to. I can't explain in details here, I'll advise you to search the internet and watch videos on YouTube to get a good understanding of affiliate marketing
This is the most honest fact about affiliate marketing, cos all those motivational speakers won't tell you this but instead try to makes it look way easier..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Lima98(f): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:

alright tnkz alot
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Goldbw122(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Nice explaination, thank you.
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by Theophinio(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:

I love this guy view of Affiliate Marketing

This is exactly � how it is

I have said it countless times

You must have a huge social media presence to succeed in it

They will never tell you this hard truth
Re: I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing by yuping(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=Lima98 post=111570451][/quote] undecided don't ever involve yourself into affiliate marketing, its an OC (organize Crime) the moment you pay that money by next week you will be here soliciting for people just to get back that money. Whenever you hear by next time it will increase just know it nothing good. You can start affiliate marketing yourself sale people cars, properties, etc and have your own commission from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Collected Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend / Share Life Lessons You Learned From Your Senior In Secondary School / What's The Right Thing To Do In My Current Dilemma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.