Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide (41504 Views)

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by wink2015(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Detectives have arrested a Kenyan man who allegedly murdered his wife by hacking her into pieces with a machete over suspicion of infidelity.

Harrison Mutisya, 45, killed his wife, Ms Faith Mueni, 35, on the night of March 25 in Kikumbo village, Machakos county, before fleeing in the family car.

The deceased was found in a pool of blood with deep panga cuts in the head and hands by the husband's parents. The parents then informed the area assistant chief before reporting the matter at Konza police station.

The body of the deceased was taken to a Machakos mortuary where a post-mortem was carried out establishing the death was caused by multiple cuts on the body resulting in excessive bleeding.

However, on Thursday night, March 31, Mutisya booked himself into a room at a lodge in Mlolongo town from where he allegedly consumed a pesticide in what appeared to be an attempted suicide.

An attendant at the lodge reported to Mlolongo police station – OB 01/04/2022 – at 5.30am Friday morning that there was an unknown person who had booked into room number three at the lodge and had collapsed at the door with foam emanating from his mouth and nose.

He was then rushed to Kitengela Sub-county Hospital unconscious; about 15 kilometres from their home where he allegedly committed the murder.

He was rushed here in bad shape but we managed to stabilize him. He is now out of danger,” intimated a nurse who attended him.

Around 9am on Friday when Mutisya gained consciousness, there were police officers beside his bed at the hospital’s casualty section and he was immediately handcuffed.

Directorate of criminal investigations, DCI, in a statement on Friday, said preliminary investigations indicate that on the fateful day, Mutisya leapt from their matrimonial bed in the dead of the night and reached for the machete, which he used to attack his wife as their 4-year-old daughter slept in an adjacent room.

"Mutisya then fled their family home in Kalama, Machakos County, using their family vehicle a black Mazda CX5," the statement read.

"We received information regarding the gruesome murder, through the DCI hotline and immediately a team of seasoned detectives drawn from the elite Crime Research & Intelligence Bureau (CRIB) joined their Machakos counterparts to hunt down the suspect.

"Mutisya later abandoned his vehicle at Emali, to shake off the detectives who were hot on his trail, prompting them to employ other tricks in the book to trace the suspect.

"Last night, the suspect booked himself at a guest house in Mlolongo but early this morning when he realized that his moment of arrest was nigh; he swallowed cockroach bait in a bid to fix his own appointment with his maker.

"But as fate would have it, the poison took long to take effect and Mutisya was found on the floor of the room gasping for breath, while foaming from the mouth and nose.

"The officers who found him rushed him to Kitengela Level IV Hospital, where he received treatment and is currently a guest of the state at Mlolongo police station.

"He will be arraigned in court on Monday, to answer to charges of Murder contrary to Section 203 as read with Section 204 of the Penal Code.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/man-hacks-wife-to-death-with-machete-over-suspicion-of-infidelity-attempts-suicide-2.html

Nothing dey this life.

It is better to seek for divorce than kill ones wife, husband. Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
as I see this comment I honestly laughed out loudly my neighbors came out
....the other comment above says Buhari blood have affected his Brain grin grin grin grin
by the way , na muder case be this why involving Buhari........ but the deceased lady is actually beautiful .... watin come make de man the cheat again.... kaaaiiiiii some kind men and restless Penis shar

BeeBeeOoh:

So far Buhari dey Africa and Kenya is in Africa, Buhari should be roped in and blamed for every bad news that happens in Africa angry
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Gracey03(f): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is quite sad, men just can't withstand being cheated on at all, And this is actually the reason why i really commend Korra Obidi's action for walking out of the marriage instead of doing something he might regret later on, if he didn't walk out on time he probably would have done something like this too, i heard of a Caucasian man who after learning of his wife's infidelity killed himself, killed the wife, and the children.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
E be like say na for Kenya, mumuness dey reign now. angry
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Shadysen: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
This news make me hate women like shit, just Bleep them and leave them, they are stupid and wicked.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Tribalism123(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Beautiful home just lost like that.

Sex communism is what we all should be preaching
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by JOemmy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kenyan women and nigerian women who are even more promiscuous? This is the second thread in hours of Kenyan men committing murder because of the infidelity of their wives.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by ugodson(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't know who this will help but my advice is

1 I know it hurts to see ur baby girl have an affair with another man but the truth is that 90% of married women cheat while d remaining 20% cheat in their head ie fantasize having sex with a cute guy dey just see on the road. So killing her or d partner is not worth it bro.
Yes no other girl can be like her but they are alot of ladies you haven't explored yet I SWEAR LADIES ARE STILL PLENTY OUT THERE O
No girl is worth you spending ur life in jail or cutting ur life short FOR A WOMAN NEVER IN DIS WORLD OR THE NEXT BILLION YEARS TO COME.

Just move on with other girls. The good part is dat u have had sex with her just leave and have sex or make love to another.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Ebelefrancis123: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Must you be a husband? Is only madness that will make a man to kill his wife for infidelity for Christ sake.Is she the only woman on this planet? Though I blame Buhari
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wasup with Kenya these days? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Ebelefrancis123: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Must a man be a husband? This is madness to me. If a relationship is not working out, back off. Is only a madman that will reacts by killing or beating up the wife for infidelity. Is she the only woman on this planet,or can't you remain single and be making babies like 2face, Wizkid,David etc? Though I blame Buhari.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by LastProphet: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mumu idioot, and what is so bad about cheating? She cheat and so what? Has he not cheated before in secret? If your spouse cheats and you can't take it why not walk away? See the short muuumu going to jail to have his ass drilled for eternity, what a fooool
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Nmezor(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
So this cute man go end up for jail...He will definitely regret his act
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by AutoRedux: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Marriage na scam!!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by ufuosman(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kenya people
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Short men be going for a woman they can not satisfy and end up be cheated on.

Let him do the time.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Emola12(m): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2022
U don enter soup now nah to shop u nain remain
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by mekybabe1: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2022
See fine couple
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Nmezor:
So this cute man go end up for jail...He will definitely regret his act
you will cheat on your husband
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Excuzeme: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
WHAT HAPPENED TO "I NO DO AGAIN"... WHY COULDN'T HE JUST DIVORCE HER The evil that holds this world is deep!!

But why dont she just divorce him, instead of staying in marriage and cheating on her husband?
It is the Cheater who should seek to end a marriage, so the Cheater can have the "freedom" to have sex with whosoever they wish

Trying to have your Cake, while eating it, is what ended her Life. Big Lesson
The man can successfully plead "extreme provocation", to reduce the charge to "involuntary manslaughter" and he could be outin five years!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by davillian(m): 2:42am On Apr 02, 2022
I see a fulfilled man
Who just satisfied his conscience with zero Remus
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Banhammy717: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Double wahala. You loose your wife, you loose your life.
Next time, you let it go, the only right you have is to divorce your wife, you don't have right to kill anyone.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by ceaser: 3:50am On Apr 02, 2022
However, on Thursday night, March 31, Mutisya booked himself into a room at a lodge in Mlolongo town from where he allegedly consumed a pesticide in what appeared to be an attempted suicide.

I guess they don't have the sniper brand in Kenya. What they have is inferior. If it was sniper, his suicide will have succeeded.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:53am On Apr 02, 2022
See your life....you're spending the rest of your life in jail cos of an ordinary hoe....if you're not emotionally mature and can't handle pressure and disappointment,don't go into relationship not to talk of marriage.. always have it at the back of your mind that anything can happen...don't trust women,they don't think before taking action.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Tomek09(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2022
This thing called marriage but Kenya women love sleeping around even in marriage. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by Lucymercy: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
NaijaCoverBlog:
Detectives have arrested a Kenyan man who allegedly murdered his wife by hacking her into pieces with a machete over suspicion of infidelity.

Harrison Mutisya, 45, killed his wife, Ms Faith Mueni, 35, on the night of March 25 in Kikumbo village, Machakos county, before fleeing in the family car.

The deceased was found in a pool of blood with deep panga cuts in the head and hands by the husband's parents. The parents then informed the area assistant chief before reporting the matter at Konza police station.

The body of the deceased was taken to a Machakos mortuary where a post-mortem was carried out establishing the death was caused by multiple cuts on the body resulting in excessive bleeding.

An attendant at the lodge reported to Mlolongo police station – OB 01/04/2022 – at 5.30am Friday morning that there was an unknown person who had booked into room number three at the lodge and had collapsed at the door with foam emanating from his mouth and nose.

He was then rushed to Kitengela Sub-county Hospital unconscious; about 15 kilometres from their home where he allegedly committed the murder.

He was rushed here in bad shape but we managed to stabilize him. He is now out of danger,” intimated a nurse who attended him.

Around 9am on Friday when Mutisya gained consciousness, there were police officers beside his bed at the hospital’s casualty section and he was immediately handcuffed.

Directorate of criminal investigations, DCI, in a statement on Friday, said preliminary investigations indicate that on the fateful day, Mutisya leapt from their matrimonial bed in the dead of the night and reached for the machete, which he used to attack his wife as their 4-year-old daughter slept in an adjacent room.

"Mutisya then fled their family home in Kalama, Machakos County, using their family vehicle a black Mazda CX5," the statement read.

"We received information regarding the gruesome murder, through the DCI hotline and immediately a team of seasoned detectives drawn from the elite Crime Research & Intelligence Bureau (CRIB) joined their Machakos counterparts to hunt down the suspect.

"Mutisya later abandoned his vehicle at Emali, to shake off the detectives who were hot on his trail, prompting them to employ other tricks in the book to trace the suspect.

"Last night, the suspect booked himself at a guest house in Mlolongo but early this morning when he realized that his moment of arrest was nigh; he swallowed cockroach bait in a bid to fix his own appointment with his maker.

"But as fate would have it, the poison took long to take effect and Mutisya was found on the floor of the room gasping for breath, while foaming from the mouth and nose.

"The officers who found him rushed him to Kitengela Level IV Hospital, where he received treatment and is currently a guest of the state at Mlolongo police station.

"He will be arraigned in court on Monday, to answer to charges of Murder contrary to Section 203 as read with Section 204 of the Penal Code.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/man-hacks-wife-to-death-with-machete-over-suspicion-of-infidelity-attempts-suicide-2.html
l believe the man is suffering from insecurity ...is wife is too beautiful
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by toprealman: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Buhari dey Kenya?? Na craze you wan craze so cheesy
Since he is not performing, people are lazing about looking for news from Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by DKM123: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2022
If everyone slaughtered thier partners to pieces over marital infidelity, then 98percent of Nigerian married men will be butchered to death and in the grave by now. So I am here wondering why any imbecilic slowpoke will even indirectly want to support this evil trend of killing thier partner over cheating.

Instead of murder, the common sense thing is to walk away.
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by asquaredz(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Kenyans no just get chill...

Copy the link on my bio to make legit money doing surveys..
Re: Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide by collinsJn(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Carrier of bad news, please I saw a burnt keke with one dead body by Army Gate Onitsha, update me on that.

Saw That Too Yesterday. Out Of Curiosity,I Asked. Was Told He Came To Steal With A Keke. So They Lynched Him And Set Him Ablaze,Alongside The Keke He Came With.
If True,Then He Was A Stupid Fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.