Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi (1178 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Kamaru Usman: How Attractive Woman Scammed Me Of $60,000 I Invested / How I Got $500,000 I Gave Farouk Lawan As Bribe – Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Latestnewsline: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTZJLg_csw

Peter Obi while speaking to Nigerians in New York say, I never stole public funds. God should punish me and my family if I ever did that.
The president of America’s networth is $1,800,000. I have more than that. I’m in a 3rd war country, but God has blessed me. Why should I steal public funds?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiGKHlap-1l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Urchins won't believe this

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
I believe that this man is sincere because he's a very religious man. Someone with his level of devotion to God will not place a curse on his entire household to prove a point. Peter Obi is the only chance we have to move this country forward, my dear Nigerians. If you love this country, support this man to rearrange everything Buhari has scattered. If we miss this opportunity now, I'm not sure that many of us will be here to right our wrongs tomorrow. Don't let them deceive you with tribalism and religion. Let us do right by this country for once, and if Obi fails after 4 years, we will kick him out and replace him. We will keep replacing them until we get it right. That is what democracy truly is about. #My2cents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Blesimgs: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
May God bless Nigeria with Obi

3 Likes

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Sergio104(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
cool
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by RobsonsTARz: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fact checkers over to you

Cone back and give us you rubbish analysis again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obi worth 4.2 billion naira. That's about 10 million dollars.

3 Likes

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lies!
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Ebubu: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2022
LikeAking:
Lies!

He’s a billionaire in Naira.

How he made his wealth, I don’t know.

If truly that’s the worth of J Biden, i don’t know but it could be true since public servants in USA don’t make themselves wealthy using state money.

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Willy7(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Inasmuch as Obi is also a politician like every other politician out there with personal interests, I still see him better than the other 2 major contenders. Obi is an idea whose time has come. Unlike Buhari, he is riding on the mandate of the people by the people, not some criminal money bag politicians playing godfather to sell a candidate to the electorate. Obi is a risk worth taking.

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerians..... This is how Gods answers prayers, Vote wisely..
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by natddon1: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

Peter Obi while speaking to Nigerians in New York say, I never stole public funds. God should punish me and my family if I ever did that.
The president of America’s networth is $1,800,000. I have more than that. I’m in a 3rd war country, but God has blessed me. Why should I steal public funds?

how can Joe Biden be worth only $1.8m? Peter Obi lies too much please.

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by DOTian: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Obi worth 4.2 billion naira. That's about 10 million dollars.
Lol
He's worth faaar more than that. You guys don't know much about trading. If you have the sole licence to distribute anything that's consumed on daily basis, in a country so massive as Nigeria, you will be a billionaire in few months. Take that
from someone who should know. . Now, go and check the litany of goods he was licensed to market in Nigeria since the 90s. Even Heinze products, including the salad creams that are used everywhere, everyday in Nigeria. Not sure if there are any Nigerian that has not consumed Obis products...
Dude is worth hundreds of billions..

3 Likes

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by DOTian: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2022
natddon1:
Even if Joe Biden is worth 10 million, Obi is still right...
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Olojuobinrin(m): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2022
Lol man , I can’t laugh . No ask God to punish you , Ogun or sango dey work faster , We should begin to ask these people to drink radiator water during campaigns .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Ashawosboifrien: 4:36am On Sep 05, 2022
The same way you asked him to kill you if you leave apga follow trend forget wat someone says or promise follow their past actiin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2022
DOTian:

Even if Joe Biden is worth 10 million, Obi is still right...

Obi is never wrong to zombidients I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

If Peter Obi could afford a house in abroad that's above a million before entering government with his litany of businesses then he is anything he says he is...

If his wealth is suspect, FG and APC would've been everywhere with arrests and litigations unfortunately who God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2022
DOTian:

Lol
He's worth faaar more than that. You guys don't know much about trading. If you have the sole licence to distribute anything that's consumed on daily basis, in a country so massive as Nigeria, you will be a billionaire in few months. Take that
from someone who should know. . Now, go and check the litany of goods he was licensed to market in Nigeria since the 90s. Even Heinze products, including the salad creams that are used everywhere, everyday in Nigeria. Not sure if there are any Nigerian that has not consumed Obis products...
Dude is worth hundreds of billions..
What Is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2022
natddon1:

DrAkpamudehe:

There is a topic on front-page already where he said Biden is worth around 8 million dollars.

https://www.nairaland.com/7316572/peter-obi-why-should-steal
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by omenka(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Tomorrow, the Zombiedients will deny he ever said such, that APC supporters did.

This man lamba no dey ever finish. It is in his genes.

2 Likes

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
Tomorrow, the Zombiedients will deny he ever said such, that APC supporters did.

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

1 Like

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by ajexx(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2022
oky so what did obi iebo said about hin not leaving APGA
EtinosaDLaw:
I believe that this man is sincere because he's a very religious man. Someone with his level of devotion to God will not place a curse on his entire household to prove a point. Peter Obi is the only chance we have to move this country forward, my dear Nigerians. If you love this country, support this man to rearrange everything Buhari has scattered. If we miss this opportunity now, I'm not sure that many of us will be here to right our wrongs tomorrow. Don't let them deceive you with tribalism and religion. Let us do right by this country for once, and if Obi fails after 4 years, we will kick him out and replace him. We will keep replacing them until we get it right. That is what democracy truly is about. #My2cents

Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Truthisunique2: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2022
This obi no sharp

You think Wikipedia estimation is the true worth of joe Biden?

The houses the man have alone is more than $20M

His son Hunter has series of multi national companies and it's a family business
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

You can't even afford data to watch 2:49 clip.

Sorry for you.
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Madmohamed123: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

2015 we told them that if buhari win he will backwards Nigeria he will take us back to 20 years they refused know look where we are as a country

They started again and we are tell them na every body go suffer from tinubu and Atiku if you think na only igbo
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by citygarden(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Believing peter Obi at your own risk.
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by DOTian: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Agbadorian cockroach like you..
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by Gaabasky: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Religion in Nigeria is a scam don't fall for it
Re: America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi by DOTian: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gaabasky:

Religion in Nigeria is a scam don't fall for it
He has a history in government. He was once a governor not too long ago in Anambra.. Go and ask Anambra people about his legacy and nature of governance. .. Dude is not a saint but to compare him with two of these kleptomaniac mutants representing the other two evil parties is nothing but a blasphemy..

(1) (Reply)

Only A Mad Man Will Vote APC Again / Sokoto Apc Gains More Defectors From Pdp / Step Down For Me!! Tinubu To Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.