Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your (630 Views)

Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is? / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Have You Wonder Why Daddy Dare Not Criticise Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Do you wonder why the society is the way it is even with all your numerous "churches"? Well, wonder no more.

Matthew 7: 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Matthew 7: 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 22: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Yahushua replied: “‘Love YHVH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Luke 18: 18 A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 “Why do you call me good?” Yahushua answered. “No one is good—except YHVH alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’” 21 “All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said. 22 When Yahushua heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Matthew 24: 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

Matthew 24: 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

2 Peter 2: 12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish. 13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. 14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15 They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bezer, who loved the wages of wickedness.

Philippians 3: For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the stake of the Messiah. 19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.

Do yourself a favor. Study the Scriptures for yourself and depend only on the Spirit of truth for guidance by obeying the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Father in heaven.

Indeed:

Psalm 19: The law of YHVH is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The statutes of YHVH are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of YHVH are right,
giving joy to the heart.
The commands of YHVH are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.
9 The fear of YHVH is pure,
enduring forever.
The decrees of YHVH are firm,
and all of them are righteous.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by orisa37: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2022
FCS-FULANI CONFEDERATE STRATEGY HAS RUN NIGERIA COMPLETELY AGROUND.

THE FOLLOWING INSTITUTIONS ARE NO MORE VIABLE, FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE:-
CAMA
CBN
FIRS
ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Orisa37, what is the relevance of that to the message?
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by orisa37: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2022
elated177:
Orisa37, what is the relevance of that to the message?

GOT IT.
IT'S A CRIMINAL GANGUP.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2022
orisa37:

GOT IT.
IT'S A CRIMINAL GANGUP.

Smh! Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by MindHacker9009(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Because the Old Testament laws are not being practiced with the exclusion of the stoning.

The NT Jesus Christ is a creation of the Roman Empire. There was no resurrection and the Jesus the Romans crucified was a Zealot that went against the Roman occupation, was crucified like many others like Him and there was no resurrection. An empty tomb is not proof of a resurrection.
Ask yourself how a Messiah could have come out of Nigeria during European occupation and be doing all the miracles you read about and also the resurrection during the same period?

The New Testament has brainwashed a lot of adults.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Ask yourself how a Messiah could have come out of Nigeria during European occupation and be doing all the miracles you read about and also the resurrection during the same period?

What is your point?
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Because the Old Testament laws are not being practiced without the stoning.

The death and the resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah have made forgiveness possible.

So, it is not because of the lack of stoning of sinners that the society is the way it is, even with their numerous "churches". Nope! It is because people no longer regard the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, their Maker. Parents no longer teach their children the importance of obeying them. Out of 10000 children who are being raised in their "churches" today, I doubt if 5 can recite the Ten Commandments in the order stated in the Scriptures.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by MindHacker9009(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2022
elated177:

The death and the resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah have made forgiveness possible.

So, it is not because of the lack of stoning of sinners that the society the way it is, even with their numerous "churches". Nope! It is because people no longer regard the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, their Maker. Parents no longer teach their children the importance of obeying them. Out of 10000 children who are being raised in their "churches" today, I doubt if 5 can recite the Ten Commandments in the order stated in the Scriptures.

Before the FAKE NT GOD forgave the people of Nineveh without the FAKE resurrection and FAKE second coming teachings.

If everyone in Nigeria should read The 10 Commandments of God in the morning, in the afternoon and evening daily, instead of waiting for the FAKE second coming and all the time wasted preaching the FAKE NT that GOD got another man's wife pregnant with HIS only SON then Nigeria would have been a better place today.

The 10 Commandments of God
I am the Lord your God. ...
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Before the FAKE NT GOD forgave the people of Nineveh without the FAKE resurrection and FAKE second coming teachings.

If everyone in Nigeria should read The 10 Commandments of God in the morning, in the afternoon and evening daily, instead of waiting for the FAKE second coming and all the time wasted preaching the FAKE NT that GOD got another man's wife pregnant with HIS on SON then Nigeria would have been a better place today.

The 10 Commandments of God
I am the Lord your God. ...
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Which god are you talking about? It appears you are under the assumption that we are worshipping the same God?
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by MindHacker9009(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2022
elated177:

Which god are you talking about? It appears you are under the assumption that we are worshipping the same God?

I don't know the god you are worshipping that got another man's wife pregnant with his only son and gave you FAKE resurrection and a FAKE second coming which has led to all the chuches in Nigeria and yet the country is in the state it is today.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2022
MindHacker9009:

I don't know the god you are worshipping that got another man's wife pregnant with his only son and FAKE resurrection and a FAKE second coming which has led to all the chuches in Nigeria and yet the country is in the state it is today.

SweetHearted:

Small thing you would be insulting our God.

But if you are a muslim, do you stop to ask questions about your god Allah?

Reliable investigation has revealed that Allah was one of the many gods worshipped by the Arabs.

It was represented by the black stone because in those days, every god was represented by something like a carving or natural object.

What your prophet did was to stop the worship of the other idols so that only Allah could be worshipped.

That is why you people kiss the black stone because it represents that deity called Allah.

The Arabic name for the almighty God who created all things is Ilah but not Allah.

Allah is not the almighty God who created all things. He is just a diety represented by a black stone in kabba.

But now, all muslims call almighty God Allah, but they don't know that what they are facing the east to worship is a black stone in kabba which is Allah symbolically.

Even before islam came, the way muslims slam their heads in worship, was the same way some of the idols in kabba were worshipped.

Also, even before islam came into existence, one of your prophet's relatives(who was the custodian of the idol called Allah) was a man named Abdallah meaning "servant of Allah".

Every idol in kabba had a servant tending to it.

Your prophet only stopped the worship of other idols so that Allah which was the idol of his family could be worshipped.

Sometimes we need to know the truth about something instead of living in lies just to feel our religion is the best.

At least we worship Jesus Christ who is the son of God who paid the prize for us to make heaven when we die.

It is better than worshipping something and thinking it is God.

Another thing is that a religion which was founded 600 years after christianity by a man who is not even from Israel cannot come and be talking about Jesus Christ.

How can an Arab prophet (who is not from israel and who came 600 years after the apostles) be writing about Jesus Christ when he was not there?

How can an Arab who came 600 years later rebunk the testimony of Paul who persecuted the Christians but was arrested by Jesus Christ and became a believer in Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ then revealed Himself to Paul and he wrote elaborately in his Epistles that Jesus Christ was the son of God who is the saviour of mankind.

He wrote these things because as he said, it was the revelations that he received concerning Jesus Christ and who He was.

Yet someone came 600 years later with a religion and began to say things he knew nothing about.

If something happens today, can someone come 600 years later to tell the story more than someone who is witnessing it today?

Was he even an Israelite? No.

How did he know?

So all those stories about Jesus Christ not dying and all the statements credited to Him in the islamic holy book are not true. I will rather believe Apostles Peter, Paul and the other eye witnesses as written in the Bible.

Someone said it was his relative that use to tell him stories which he attributed to angels.

He sometimes got confused and mixed up the stories the man told him.

That is why he mixed up Miriam the sister of Moses with Mary the mother of Jesus who lived centuries apart.

(There are so many other mix up in your holy book. I have numerous books which look extensively into your holy book.)

Yet he claimed angelic visitations.

Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2022
MindHacker9009:

I don't know the god you are worshipping that got another man's wife pregnant with his only son and gave you FAKE resurrection and a FAKE second coming which has led to all the chuches in Nigeria and yet the country is in the state it is today.

I worship YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the Father of the spirits of all flesh. I show that I worship him and show my honour for him by worshipping, honouring and obeying his Word, which he made flesh and, subsequently, a sacrificial lamb for my salvation and redemption. His Word, whose death and resurrection granted me forgiveness, freedom, salvation and redemption, is his begotten Son. His begotten Son is the embodiment of his Ten Commandments.

The people who are attending those "churches" do not worship the same God with me. No one who disregards and detests the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty worships him. We don't have the same Spirit ----- the Spirit of truth. It is that simple.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by MindHacker9009(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
elated177:

I worship YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the Father of the spirits of all flesh. I show that I worship him and show my honour for him by worshipping, honouring and obeying his Word, which he made flesh and, subsequently, a sacrificial lamb for my salvation and redemption. His Word, whose death and resurrection granted me forgiveness, freedom, salvation and redemption, is his begotten Son. His begotten Son is the embodiment of his Ten Commandments.

The people who are attending those "churches" do not worship the same God with me. No one who disregards and detests the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty worships him. We don't have the same Spirit ----- the Spirit of truth. It is that simple.

You are worshiping a FAKE god because the GOD you believe you are worshipping did forgave the people of Nineveh without telling them to wait for him to get another man's wife pregnant with his only begotten son, then for them to wait for this his begotten son to be crucified and for them to finally wait for his FAKE resurrection before they can be forgiven.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You are worshiping a FAKE god because the GOD you believe you are worshipping did forgave the people of Nineveh without telling them to wait for him to get another man's pregnant with his only begotten son, then for them to wait for this his begotten son to be crucified and for them to finally wait for his FAKE resurrection before they can be forgiven.

I will stick with what I have and know. You can stick with yours.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wonder no more.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Forces that contend with human beings.

Apostle Michael Orokpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsSj4cU_8YM
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Sublime.
Re: Lawlessness: Do You Wonder Why The Society Is The Way It Is Even With All Your by elated177: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. / Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters / Christians & Muslims: Let's Pray For Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.