Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. (629 Views)

Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2023
I saw a video on tiktok. it was from an Islamic movie during the time of Mohammed.
A group of Muslims came to Ethiopia,hey met one of the king's there who happened to be Christian. They told him that the worshiped the same God as him. And from there they were able to convert him into their religion.

And that had me thinking about deception.
I decided to investigate what the Bible and qoran says about God and deception.

In the Bible it claims that God hates deceit and that the devil/serpent/beast/ anti Christ was the best deceiver.

Then I came across a post were it claims that Allah was the greates deceiver and when I looked into it, it happens that this statement was made by Allah a couple of times.

Surely the same God that clames to hate deceit and that satan was the greatest deceiver can not go on to claim that he was also a master of deceit?

Cc antichristian antiislam maxinDHouse lomprico advocatejare haekymbahd

Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by devilmaycry: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very inciteful
Learnt something new today

Thank you....

So in essence Muslims are worshiping Satan in the Christian view

Okay....no wonder
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by PROVERBZ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
devilmaycry:
Very inciteful

Thank you....

Okay....no wonder
yes this has always been the Christians stand regarding the matter.
A verse in Corinthians explains to us that it is not impossible for the devil to pretend to be God. That he had done it before and would still do it again and were were given guidelines on how to spot the anti Christ in 1st John and Islam matches it.
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by lomprico(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
PROVERBZ:
I saw a video on tiktok. it was from an Islamic movie during the time of Mohammed.
A group of Muslims came to Ethiopia,hey met one of the king's there who happened to be Christian. They told him that the worshiped the same God as him. And from there they were able to convert him into their religion.

In the Bible it claims that God hates deceit and that the devil/serpent/beast/ anti Christ was the best deceiver.

Then I came across a post were it claims that Allah was the greates deceiver and when I looked into it, it happens that this statement was made by Allah a couple of times.

Surely the same God that clames to hate deceit and that satan was the greatest deceiver can not go on to claim that he was also a master of deceit?

Cc antichristian antiislam maxinDHouse lomprico advocatejare haekymbahd

Christian God is totally different from Muslim God. They are two different gods and they are not the only gods that exists.
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
devilmaycry:
Very inciteful

Thank you....

Okay....no wonder

Action speaks louder than words.

https://www.nairaland.com/7553814/muslim-dad-dumps-newborn-baby

Who is the father of a murderer? Satan
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by sonmvayina(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
lomprico:

Christian God is totally different from Muslim God. They are two different gods

Both only exist in their minds....

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by advocatejare(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Islamic god is Allah, al-makireena, the best of the deceivers!
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
PROVERBZ:

Cc antichristian antiislam MaxInDHouse lomprico advocatejare haekymbahd

Please i don't like interfering in such matters because most people don't know the meaning of that group name "CHRISTIANS" as for "MUSLIMS" there's no group with a unique teaching that can be IDENTIFIED as Muslims as long as you're following Arabian traditions you're a Muslim but Christianity totally differs from that as it has to do with the life and ministry of a Jewish man called Jesus of Nazareth who claimed he is the CHRIST.

So do you know what Christianity truly means?
There are many religions in this world and according to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob they're all worshiping demons {1Corinthians 10:20} before you can prove that those claiming Christians and those claiming Muslims aren't worshiping the same God you need to distinguish between what being a Christian entails.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by SuperSupremo(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Such a useless thread.

Arab is not like English,some Arabic words may have 5-6 English words to identify it's real meaning,there is nowhere it says Allah is the best deceiver whatsoever,I challenge you to give the verse out and you will be taught the right meaning.

Muslims worship 1 God that Bible kept praeching about,Muslims don't worship any human or object or pictures.

Muslims don't drink
Muslims don't eat pork
Muslims worship by prostrating like Jesus and noble people did in the Bible.
Christian way of worship is not even in the Bible.

Ignoramus post.

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MightySparrow: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2023
You are not informed too?
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by ANTlISLAM: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Such a useless thread.

Arab is not like English,some Arabic words may have 5-6 English words to identify it's real meaning,there is nowhere it says Allah is the best deceiver whatsoever,I challenge you to give the verse out and you will be taught the right meaning.

Muslims worship 1 God that Bible kept praeching about,Muslims don't worship any human or object or pictures.

Muslims don't drink
Muslims don't eat pork
Muslims worship by prostrating like Jesus and noble people did in the Bible.
Christian way of worship is not even in the Bible.

Ignoramus post.

Here is ur god allah as the best deceiver and cheater according to your glorious quran

Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2023
SuperSupremo:

Some Arabic words may have 5-6 English words to identify it's real meaning,there is nowhere it says Allah is the best deceiver whatsoeve.

The same applies to the Hebrew language used to write the first sets of books in the Bible so what most people say about the Bible today based on their perception of a Hebrew text is totally contrary to the real meaning! smiley
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by SuperSupremo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
ANTlISLAM:

Here is ur god allah as the best deceiver and cheater according to your glorious quran

And the disbelievers made a plan ˹against Jesus˺, but Allah also planned—and Allah is the best of planners.

You are just ignoramus and pitiful as your moniker,God always has a plan for enemies like you and He is the best Planner indeed

You hate God and you are the most useless being on earth
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by SuperSupremo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same applies to the Hebrew language used to write the first sets of books in the Bible so what most people say about the Bible today based on their perception of a Hebrew text is totally contrary to the real meaning! smiley
Christians solely depend on translated books which are not even same,some have 66 books and some have 73 books which one is the truth?

Hebrew Bible mentions Mohammed by name and speak good about him but it's not found anywhere in translations,how many Christians know the Hebrew Bible and can read it?

Follow only 1 God of Adam,Moses,David,Abraham,Jesus and Mohammed,they all prostrate to worship God,none clapped and shout as Christians do.

Pls learn more about Islam on your own,not what churches tells you
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by CodeTemplar: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Bible says those who know their God shall do exploit but if the god is a deciever and a liar, how will the god be ever known by followers and stand the chance to do positive exploits?
That's the bane of Islamic satanism.
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by Courz: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
There is absolutely no way they worship the same God. No way!
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Christians solely depend on translated books which are not even same,some have 66 books and some have 73 books which one is the truth? Hebrew Bible mentions Mohammed by name and speak good about him but it's not found anywhere in translations,how many Christians know the Hebrew Bible and can read it? Follow only 1 God of Adam,Moses,David,Abraham,Jesus and Mohammed,they all prostrate to worship God,none clapped and shout as Christians do.
Pls learn more about Islam on your own,not what churches tells you

My friend the truth never welcome killing of fellow believers so if Muslims as a group do kill Muslims as another group then something is wrong with their book as well because from your opinion the translation supposed to be one or perhaps each person should be able to read the original language.
But despite the fact that most Arab countries claiming Muslims understood the language of their Qur'an they still wage war against one another. Please where is their Allah if people meeting together to bow before that black stone in Mecca could raise weapons against themselves in the name of politics then Allah supposed to be questioned with it's book! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by Bimbilla(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
PROVERBZ:
yes this has always been the Christians stand regarding the matter.
A verse in Corinthians explains to us that it is not impossible for the devil to pretend to be God. That he had done it before and would still do it again and were were given guidelines on how to spot the anti Christ in 1st John and Islam matches it.
Who was the first people to translate the Quran?
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by Bimbilla(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Where Muslims are raising war against each other?
MaxInDHouse:

My friend the truth never welcome killing of fellow believers so if Muslims as a group do kill Muslims as another group then something is wrong with their book as well because from your opinion the translation supposed to be one or perhaps each person should be able to read the original language.
But despite the fact that most Arab countries claiming Muslims understood the language of their Qur'an they still wage war against one another. Please where is their Allah if people meeting together to bow before that black stone in Mecca could raise weapons against themselves in the name of politics then Allah supposed to be questioned with it's book! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by SuperSupremo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thank God you said politics,politics is nothing like religion,don't decieve yourself that such didn't happen with Christianity too,read about The lord's resistant army of Uganda,the Crusaders,KKK etc all are confirmed terrorist groups.....If Islam is violent then why are other good Muslims leading in fighting those bad nuts

1 Like

Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bimbilla:

Where Muslims are raising war against each other?
Shi'ites and Sunnis, Iraqis and Iranians, Isis and Boko Haram, all these people are Muslims fighting and killing one another over politics yet they're all claiming worshipers of the same Allah. undecided
Re: Why I Never Agree That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
SuperSupremo:

Thank God you said politics,politics is nothing like religion,don't decieve yourself that such didn't happen with Christianity too,read about The lord's resistant army of Uganda,the Crusaders,KKK etc all are confirmed terrorist groups.....If Islam is violent then why are other good Muslims leading in fighting those bad nuts

Christians must not raise weapons in support of anyone as a leader because our leader said:

“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect" Matthew 5:43-48 compare to Matthew 26:52

So it's you who need not let false religionists deceive you, anyone carrying weapons against his fellowman in the name of war with the prospect of eliminating enemies is not a follower of the man called "CHRIST" because that's what qualifies anyone to be rightly called a "CHRISTIAN" having the same line of thought like Jesus the one called "CHRIST" John 17:22

If you observer closely you will see that the wars in the Bible were to protect the Holy city where pure worship is established not for political reasons. God supported the Israelites because they are practicing pure worship not supporting His own worshipers against their fellow believers the way your own Allah does.
That's why i left Islam for true Christianity: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 2:2-4

(1) (Reply)

Questions On The Wages Of Sin Is Death, Inherited Sins And Curses / Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. / Ladies At 40 Yrs Still With No Husband ,gather Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.