Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence (719 Views)

Signs Of Impotence / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Hartman11: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm in my early 30's, I started having problem with my sexual life in 2017 it all happen that l cannot explain what cause the problem.
The prob is that I don't get to have feelings, erection or get attracted to another woman infant I will become impotent anytime I'm with any other woman but whenever I'm with my wife I will be ok, my erections will come back.
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
First what you're describing warrants getting a physical and blood work done from your physician...The homosexual curiosities aside..your overall sexual dysfunction should be addressed and it is likely hormonal or a result of depression...I strongly recommend this...

If nothing turns up then I recommend getting a referral from the doc for counseling...It will be a huge help to have someone there to talk to and process what's going on...
Understood?
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by dacblogger: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Why will you want to have feelings or erection when you're with another woman when you have a wife sad

Men and their cheating attitude... Your wife have tie your pr*ck In their coven

Come get erection for another woman make I see undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by HairyBalls: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Oti fun zeh grin
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by chatinent: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
How old is it? I mean this foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by rickpat(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
then stick to your wife and be happy....

if you had stuck with your wife,you won't have even noticed this issue and you won't be here bothered..

if your story is true. .then it might be something fetish used to curtail your promiscuity

as long as you have erection for your wife,it means you are Medically okay... doctor can't help you but you can try if you doubt me though...ask your wife questions, discuss it with her...cus medically your brain sees a woman, admires her,thinks of sex,then blood rushes from your brain to the penisss. and erection happens...so you are good ..ask your wife questions, discuss it with her...things happen... good luck though

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by advanceDNA: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
First what you're describing warrants getting a physical and blood work done from your physician...The homosexual curiosities aside..your overall sexual dysfunction should be addressed and it is likely hormonal or a result of depression...I strongly recommend this...

If nothing turns up then I recommend getting a referral from the doc for counseling...It will be a huge help to have someone there to talk to and process what's going on...
Understood?

Did u finish reading the nonsense joke he wrote up there

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Did u finish reading the nonsense joke he wrote up there
The question should be..do you know what a physician does? undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by advanceDNA: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The question should be..do you know what a physician does? undecided

Always on an unnecessary defense mode as usual ...if you don’t get the op’s joke...fogerrit man

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Always on an unnecessary defense mode as usual ...if you don’t get the op’s joke...fogerrit man
Then if you don't get mine... slide off.. undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Hartman11: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
@Rickpat..yes I love my wife she is someone I dated for yrs B4 we got married, not dat I'm worried to be cheating on her but I'm worried cos my sexual system change from how it was while growing up n doctors can't do anything.
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by rickpat(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Hartman11:
@Rickpat..yes I love my wife she is someone I dated for yrs B4 we got married, not dat I'm worried to be cheating on her but I'm worried cos my sexual system change from how it was while growing up n doctors can't do anything.
bro doctors can't do anything on this issue....it's spiritual, though people may not believe in all that...but it does exist... medically you are okay

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Op, ur issue is simply ATTRACTION. D babes you meet re probably Ugly and you are not attracted to dem well enough! If u jam a Busty, big yanch spoilt Babe, ur Pricck will rise under 2 seconds!
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Hartman11: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=111580470]Op, ur issue is simply ATTRACTION. D babes you meet re probably Ugly and you are not attracted to dem well enough! If u jam a Busty, big yanch spoilt Babe, ur Pricck will rise under 2 seconds![u will not understand man]
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=Hartman11 post=111580773][/quote]Then its a spiritual problem. Ur Dicck has been 'caged'!
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by haggai247: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Hartman11:
I'm in my early 30's, I started having problem with my sexual life in 2017 it all happen that l cannot explain what cause the problem.
The prob is that I don't get to have feelings, erection or get attracted to another woman infant I will become impotent anytime I'm with any other woman but whenever I'm with my wife I will be ok, my erections will come back.
There are some women you don't cheat on your wife is one of them.
Ask her questions playfully I repeat playfully.
They serve very potent gods some might no be even aware they belong have these gifts.
No go give doctor any money make her happy and ask her playfully.

But for your own good stay faithful to her provided she's not giving you headache.

If you don't you'll regret having sex with any other girl. Things will get worst for you.

If she's giving you headache them you can force the truth from her.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by tayo60(f): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Ur wife did something diabolical to you, that's y you have erection only with her and suffer impotency with other women. She did it just for you not to cheat on her. And that's how is gonna be if you don't do something about it. Go spiritual if you want to be free

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Shadysen: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Useless post
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by tubolancer(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God for your life for not having erection again. You have solved 70% of your problem. Congrats.
Re: Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence by Eatfucksleep(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Your woman don jazs you be that

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Nextdoor / Video : Nigerian Man Arrested For $12million Scam / Help! Have Created 10 Facebook They Have Disabled All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.