Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 (28539 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (4 - 3) On 4th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by betshopagent(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

United too has won every club titles since d Glazers took charge, I think dey bought united in 05 & in dat period, united won the league 4times, 1ucl, club world cup & all...it's just d post fergie era datz not going well...
we are talking about post Ferguson era.glazers bought United in 2003.so basically we are talking about all d investments& rebuliding since ferguson left.united has spent more money than any other team since then in epl n yet no progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by RexTramadol1: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

It didn't take man city up to a decade. What they lacked was the right coach. The moment they brought in pep, he started winning titles within his first two seasons and he has consistently been in the top two of the league and they have been very competitive. Another example is Liverpool. After the brought in klopp, he instantly turned Liverpool around. They won champions league within his first two seasons and became a joy to watch. Same thing is happening at Barca with xavi. Same with tuchel at Chelsea. He transformed Chelsea within his first half season and even won champions league. And that's the problem with arsenal. If arteta was really good, it wouldn't have taken him this long to fix this team. His team is just wack and this arsenal team can't compete at the top level. They're just too inconsistent to win any title or compete at the top.

Do you even know what you’re saying?

City started winning the EPL since Mancini’s time

12 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
see hw 4.smtn odd just waste like dat. Assnah in da potopoto!

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Ashley86400: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
As a Chelsea fan. .
This loss dey sweet my body. . grin

14 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Bimpe29: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
So, Patrick Vieira can be so ruthless to his boyhood club like that?

15 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
betshopagent:
we are talking about post Ferguson era.glazers bought United in 2003.so basically we are talking about all d investments& rebuliding since ferguson left.united has spent more money than any other team since then in epl n yet no progress
Yeah, d rebuilding post fergie has been awful...The Glazers bought united in 2005 , I just confirmed on google cos I wasn't sure initially...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by betshopagent(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

It didn't take man city up to a decade. What they lacked was the right coach. The moment they brought in pep, he started winning titles within his first two seasons and he has consistently been in the top two of the league and they have been very competitive. Another example is Liverpool. After the brought in klopp, he instantly turned Liverpool around. They won champions league within his first two seasons and became a joy to watch. Same thing is happening at Barca with xavi. Same with tuchel at Chelsea. He transformed Chelsea within his first half season and even won champions league. And that's the problem with arsenal. If arteta was really good, it wouldn't have taken him this long to fix this team. His team is just wack and this arsenal team can't compete at the top level. They're just too inconsistent to win any title or compete at the top.
klop won his first title in Liverpool in his 3rd season.but it's still instant.conte,Ancelotti n Mourinho won d epl in their 1st seaso.tuchel& di matteo both won ucl in half a season.

8 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by thoollz: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
See March Premier league manager of the month ó. They robbed Klopp of that award. Arteta f**king lost to klopp. The best managers in the EPL are Klopp and Pep, others are mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

Mancini won d league , same as pellegrini, who won both d epl & carabao cup & also took city to d ucl semi finals although, Pep took city to a whole new dominance in d league..

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by betshopagent(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

Yeah, d rebuilding post fergie has been awful...The Glazers bought united in 2005 , I just confirmed on google cos I wasn't sure initially...
glazers bought extra shares/ownership in 2005.the 1st was in 2003
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by haabidah666: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmmmm...
I'm soo sad right now :-
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by BigJmbaitoli: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Unbelievable how I missed out Crystal Palace 4 odds...I picked them to win, but later replaced it to over one. Anyway, ticket still intact.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by rolams(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na wa ooo!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by chymeze: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

Mancini won d league , same as pellegrini, who both d epl & carabao cup & also took city to d ucl semi finals although, Pep took city to a whole new dominance in d league..
But were they consistent? That's the point. Mam city was that consistent until pep came in
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
betshopagent:
glazers bought extra shares/ownership in 2005.the 1st was in 2003
Yeah, daz true.. The extra share made them d outright owner of d club..

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beginning of the collapse of assnal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

But were they consistent? That's the point. Mam city was that consistent until pep came in
They weren't given much time as they did with Pep na I think..

6 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by chymeze: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
betshopagent:
klop won his first title in Liverpool in his 3rd season.but it's still instant.conte,Ancelotti n Mourinho won d epl in their 1st seaso.tuchel& di matteo both won ucl in half a season.
These others were not consistent. Maybe Mourinho was more consistent during his early time at Chelsea but not now. Conte was also good but shortlived. Those are people we can call true managers
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arsenal want to chill with the big boiz on top Champion league spot now they are running kitikata grin

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Benwallt(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Has the match ended?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Omooba77: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Conference cup loading..... We will be in Europe, anyhow...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by chymeze: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

They weren't given much time as they did with Pep na I think..
From the first match I saw pep coach with man city, I knew this man was going to transform this team and take them places. It's just like what xavi is doing at Barca. Even a blind man can tell that this Barca team will grab all available titles next season

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Seredebe: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
3-0
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by chymeze: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Do you even know what you’re saying?

City started winning the EPL since Mancini’s time
But was he consistent? That's the point. It's not about winning league today and ending Fourth tomorrow and third next tomorrow. It's about being consistently competitive all around and in every competition which is what we see in the present man city, Liverpool and Chelsea teams coached by these great men
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by tarantino1: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
God of Aubameyang do it for me grin grin

Exalt me and disgrace my enemies

14 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by CheedyJ(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

From the first match I saw pep coach with man city, I knew this man was going to transform this team and take them places. It's just like what xavi is doing at Barca. Even a blind man can tell that this Barca team will grab all available titles next season
Well, Pep is a fantastic coach so, I'm not surprised one bit & as for barca winning every available title next season, it's not cast in stones but I won't lie, d signs are good..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arsenal team was really a wack tonight, they didn't start the game with the urgency this kind of game required. They allowed Crystal Palace to sit and study them to unleash their game plan which to sit back and counter and set pieces opportunity.
A team like Crystal Palace needs to be rushed from the start of the game and if you score them first absorb and counter them for more goals.
It's unfortunate that Arsenal lost to a team that has not won at home in the last five games.
If Arteta cannot win this kind of team is it Chelsea or Tothneham or Man U that he will going by his antecedent of not matching up with big team.
For now, top four is a mirage to Arsenal

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by betshopagent(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
chymeze:

These others were not consistent. Maybe Mourinho was more consistent during his early time at Chelsea but not now. Conte was also good but shortlived. Those are people we can call true managers
we are not really talking about consistency.Believe me if man u had won at least one of ucl or league believe me; it would ve been termed a success by fans n d coach wed still remain.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by obonujoker(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
No be this crystal Palace destroy city too..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh Arsenal grin grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by lomprico(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Will Man U capitalise on this? Hell No!

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Paxxcarl:
Beginning of the collapse of assnal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs Brentford (1 - 2) On 12th November 2022 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.