Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 (29079 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (4 - 3) On 4th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by phemmyfour: 4:49am On Apr 05, 2022
openmine:

It was not really Pep that started the revolution for Mancity....Its was actually Roberto mancini that gave them the breakthrough and won them their first EPL which was won on the final day after Aguero scored that stoppage time winner!
Mancini was the first to bring in the fulcrum of players that pep benefitted from....pep simply made some quality additions without necessarily changing the entire team he inherited!
Mancity never looked back since then....It was their constant search for a UCL trophy that led the owners to dump or sack Mancini and Perlergini,who also won an EPL for mancity, and settled for Pep!
They are formidable and dominant under Pep. Under Mancini, they managed to win on the last day, but under Pep, they won in style breaking all manner of records
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by lagosrd: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2022
That why it's not good to mock people. Chelsea got her own dose while others laughed now it's Arsenal's turn .
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by mvem(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2022
lagosrd:
That why it's not good to mock people. Chelsea got her own dose while others laughed now it's Arsenal's turn .
so who's turn is next...dey don laugh Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal...seems the most consistent team is City and Liverpool...
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Athemisia: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2022
chymeze:

But oga were they consistent? That's the point. Leceister city won a title but are they consistent enough for us to call them a good team? It's not about winning league today and ending Fourth tomorrow and third next tomorrow or crashing out in group stages of UCL. It's about being consistently competitive all around and in every competition which is what we see in the present man city, Liverpool and Chelsea teams coached by these great men
Ok.. I get your point now.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Henrinos:

Only you understand what you wrote.
Abi your ticket cut

Assnal fan spotted cheesy
God forbid make I carry assnal for my ticket I rather pick eyimba.
How can you understand what I wrote you don't even understand how your team lost 3:0 undecided
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by kingyakos: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
ceematics:

I'm not the owner but I believe arsenal can snatch a draw against them

Paddy man how far that ticket

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
I am patiently waiting for the day Arsenal will lift UCL
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Starking1000000(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2022
6gee:
zazoo?! grin
��
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Thryphosa(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Ingredient88:
nice one, motivational speaker.

Wetin I go do bro, as Chelsea disaapoint me na im I talk say make I support my second club Arsenal, they as well performed woefully like their senior brother Chelsea. It is well. Looking forward to Chelsea vs Madrid tomorrow.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Ingredient88(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Thryphosa:

Wetin I go do bro, as Chelsea disaapoint me na im I talk say make I support my second club Arsenal, they as well performed woefully like their senior brother Chelsea. It is well. Looking forward to Chelsea vs Madrid tomorrow.
Don't worry Chelsea will make you proud tomorrow by beating Madrid 2:0.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Thryphosa(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Ingredient88:

Don't worry Chelsea will make you proud tomorrow by beating Madrid 2:0.

I pray o, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by openmine(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
They are formidable and dominant under Pep. Under Mancini, they managed to win on the last day, but under Pep, they won in style breaking all manner of records
No one is arguing that but the idea that Pep was the one that started everything at mancity is totally wrong!
Its like saying Pep was the one that transformed barca and then forget it was Frank Rijkaard who had won everything before leaving...Pep didnt even make much additions to that squad because it was already filled with stars!
No matter what you think about mancini's style of play,he was the first manager that brought a major success to mancity by winning their first EPL and making them to even have any kind of dream of attempting to win the UCL!
Saying they managed to win under mancini is unfair and at the same time laughable because they had to do so against a then formidable and resilient opponent in manutd under fergie that were on their faces till the final day!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by phemmyfour: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2022
openmine:

No one is arguing that but the idea that Pep was the one that started everything at mancity is totally wrong!
Its like saying Pep was the one that transformed barca and then forget it was Frank Rijkaard who had won everything before leaving...Pep didnt even make much additions to that squad because it was already filled with stars!
No matter what you think about mancini's style of play,he was the first manager that brought a major success to mancity by winning their first EPL and making them to even have any kind of dream of attempting to win the UCL!
Saying they managed to win under mancini is unfair and at the same time laughable because they had to do so against a then formidable and resilient opponent in manutd under fergie that were on their faces till the final day!
They were not DOMINANT......The DOMINANT revolution started with Pep. Before Pep, they managed to win the league on the final day and got to UCL semis. They were never favorite going into UCL until PEP came in

They started winning the league, breaking all manners of records under Pep. Almost turning the league into farmers league.

Under Mancini, they were good but not OUTSTANDING
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by openmine(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
aidameoryou:

What are you talking about?
How many players in pellegrini era are now with pep... lol
So you think it was Pep that signed Fernandinho,Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by openmine(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
They were not DOMINANT......The DOMINANT revolution started with Pep. Before Pep, they managed to win the league on the final day and got to UCL semis. They were never favorite going into UCL until PEP came in

They started winning the league, breaking all manners of records under Pep. Almost turning the league into farmers league.

Under Mancini, they were good but not OUTSTANDING
The word 'dominant' is relative!
Besides,the argument is not about dominance but about who first gave the club the FIRST break through that was needed and that manager was mancini! Go and check the reply and follow up between me and the one i replied!
He was the first that started the revolution despite his style of play!
And he did that despite having to contend with then formidable teams like manutd,chelsea and arsenal!
secondly,Pep was never successful in the UCL until he finally managed to take them to the finals for the first time last season which they lost after unsuccessfully attempting to even get to the semis under pep!
Its even quite interesting that the manager whom you referred his current team as being dorminant cannot transfer such on the world stage aka UCL after several tries and humongous funds spent of star players!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Obyino: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Arsenal still be Arsenal,nothing changed
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Henrinos: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Remag666:

Assnal fan spotted cheesy
God forbid make I carry assnal for my ticket I rather pick eyimba.
How can you understand what I wrote you don't even understand how your team lost 3:0 undecided

You're sleeping on a bicycle
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Henrinos:

You're sleeping on a bicycle
I hear.... you anything else?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by Realguyman1(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2022
chymeze:

Technically he got to the UCL final in his second season (2018) (he arrived mid season of 2015 so that can't be counted). He won it in his third full season at Liverpool and won the league a season later. You see the consistency in his performance there.
Which kind mid season of 2015? Kloop was appointment something early October 2015 when the season just started within just a month plus ago in Rogers already bought some good players during the last transfer window. He played almost a complete season with Liverpool and even had the January transfer to boost up is squad, so u can't count that season out because it was just only one month plus that didn't make it complete calendar season. What will u now say about Tuchel who was appointment late January? So u will not count the season that he won champions league because he came late January abi?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by ceematics: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
kingyakos:

Paddy man how far that ticket
Pot of stew grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by kingyakos: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
ceematics:

Pot of stew grin

No be lie....
We thank baba God for dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 6th May 2024 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) ON 17th December 2016 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.