Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home (23683 Views)

IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Is it violence, or defense of their homeland?

Of course it's defence of their homeland. Defence of their homeland from Chike Akunyili, defence of their homeland from Justice Stanley Nnaji, defence of their homeland from Chioma (the student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University) and defence of their homeland from keke riders and traders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
More.

2 Shares

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by paramakina202: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

I think it will be very easy to have that done by your FG. It will kill the Biafra struggle faster if your FG releases MNK and/or have him speak to media against Simon Ekpa, who will in turn discredit him and the struggle by claiming he has collected money.
Don't you think?/

Buhari still want to take his pound of flesh from Kanu.
If MNK is released today he will become another Uwazuruike.

1 Like

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by brandsoncharlie: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
naptu2:
Background.

(The Autopiloters say that Simon Ekpa is the only reason that people are still talking about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. They say that the DOS has compromised and is ineffective. They say that the DOS is looking for political solution which will not work. They also say that they will not dialogue with government or anyone until Kanu is released).
They can't even come together as one.
Failed Biafra.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by brandsoncharlie: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
naptu2:
Background.

(The Autopiloters say that Simon Ekpa is the only reason that people are still talking about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. They say that the DOS has compromised and is ineffective. They say that the DOS is looking for political solution which will not work. They also say that they will not dialogue with government or anyone until Kanu is released).
They can't even agree and come together as one.
Failed Biafra.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by BabaIbo: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigeria government sef too mumu.

Since the masses and the other other faction are now against his own faction, can't they run a secret mission on top him?

Why will a man be causing inconveniences in a region?
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Slynation(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
ufotunang:
...and the small boy is doing the threat to igbos from abroad... Finland... nawaoooo...let him come to the South East of nigeria and do the threat
E go collect naw...!! grin

The problem is that even if civil servants decides to move out on Mondays, Traders and customers will stay put due to fears of being attacked by hoodlums in the name of enforcing sit at home...

1 Like

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by UnabashedIPOB: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
naptu2:
UnabashedIPOB, you asked what has Simon Ekpa done wrong. Come and defend your master.

No Mister Smart Alec, you tell me what he had done wrong! After-all, you are the one making all the spurious accusations with absolutely NO evidence to back up your nonsensical statements. Just because you repeat a lie may times over does not mean it's true!
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Frigga13: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Where are in Nnewi?

Come to Uru gate in Umudim in Nnewi and repeat yourself live. We want to see how that big ewedu-stained mouth will be flip-flopping while you talk trash.

Ka anyi bee gi ile. Come around if you are truly Nwafor. Ezi.

Noise

Empty noise
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Frigga13: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Where are in Nnewi?

Come to Uru gate in Umudim in Nnewi and repeat yourself live. We want to see how that big ewedu-stained mouth will be flip-flopping while you talk trash.

Ka anyi bee gi ile. Come around if you are truly Nwafor. Ezi.

Noise

Empty noise

Ezi bida .. udele abakiliki..

Ezi ofia..

Soludo don Dey.. soon ekpa and his fellow noise makers will become history
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by LLiKYekoba: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Noise

Empty noise

You you know as e dey go.

You call Nnewi, you no know say men sef dey run that arena.

Come Nwafor Orizu round about, come show your face na. Ka umuazi tie gi nmawu! Mugu!
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Frigga13: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

You you know as e dey go.

You call Nnewi, you no know say men sef dey run that arena.

Come Nwafor Orizu round about, come show your face na. Ka umuazi tie gi nmawu! Mugu!

Is obvious you’re one of those abakiliki boys in the Nnewi .. living as tenants in the city

Hands go touch una soon ..

Dailies go carry am .. una go owe rent the threaten house owners

Na faceless forum .. but your days are numbered no be by mmacha .. e buye gi egbe e ga Agba kwa.. Ejiru onu a ga ogu.. basically you’re jobless or maybe useless to be hanging at nkwo roundabout wtf..

I’m out

Next!
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by jeff1993: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
giftenech:
"Olorun maje ko te"
.... How much last
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by LLiKYekoba: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Is obvious you’re one of those abakiliki boys in the Nnewi .. living as tenants in the city

Hands go touch una soon ..

Dailies go carry am .. una go owe rent the threaten house owners

Na faceless forum .. but your days are numbered no be by mmacha .. e buye gi egbe e ga Agba kwa.. Ejiru onu a ga ogu.. basically you’re jobless or maybe useless to be hanging at nkwo roundabout wtf..

I’m out

Next!

Nekwa nwata kili a, why not come and find out if I'm actually from Abakiliki or from Anaedo?

Erigo gi tinye change na-azu akpa. Mugu!
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Balkan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
All these Afonjas crying more than the bereaved grin
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Soon, they would pilot operation Zanzibar on Simon's head let him continue.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by sweetjohn(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
perambulator:
No ibo leader, be it Senate minority leader Abaribe, Kalu, Anyim, Peter Obi, Ohaneze or any of them will come out to condemn these people, then tomorrow they will start shouting Ibo presidency, it is our turn.

Na so them dey become president?
Mumu man... Condemn them for what exactly? for demanding freedom or what? How many times have your waste region come out to condem Tinubu for all the agberos terrorising South West for ages? What about the bandits in North? how many aboki have condem them? A terrorists like MC Oluomo was given a chieftaincy title by South West for terrorising Lagos but you idiots want our governor's to condem innocent people demanding separation from a union they are not comfortable with

3 Likes

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by gariepinus: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Simon ekpa should be declared wanted..let Finland government arrest this Coward.. Come back to Abakaliki and enforce sit at home.. Fool..
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by gariepinus: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Simon ekpa leave Anambra alone... Stop ur stupid command.. Come back to Abakaliki and command sit at home. U lack leadership
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by od501: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

How old is your father? Go home and ask him then come back for more information.

I wish I can say the same, too bad you don't have any. Lemme just allow the man to rest in peace.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Legendforte: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Team of genetic criminals

1 Like

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by adefitim(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Struggle among headless chickens
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Ebumoore: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na lie u dey lie we like our brethren from ebonyi, though dey have there own Bleep ups, don't come here and be spewing nonsense.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by MetaPhysical: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
naptu2:

Of course it's defence of their homeland. Defence of their homeland from Chike Akunyili, defence of their homeland from Justice Stanley Nnaji, defence of their homeland from Chioma (the student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University) and defence of their homeland from keke riders and traders.

Sir, these people are engaged in a fight for liberation of their homeland, and by that I mean the inclusion of culture, language, the tradition, their entire value system as a people is attached to the Biafran nationality, this is their pride. Infact, Igbo as a ethnic group preceded the existence of Nigeria. Their cultural value is older than Nigeria. It is unreasonable that Nigeria will dictate to them how they must exist. The confrontation between Nigeria and Igbo is a military one, it cannot be resolved politically or legally, it must be confronted in arms and their liberty secured forcefully. So they are doing the correct thing any people must do under similar situation.

The greatest nations today went through similar exercise to obtain their freedom. USA fought and freed itself from the English crown and abolished colony on American soil. China fought and freed itself from Imperial Japan. In these struggles noble Americans lost their lives, noble Chinese people lost lives.

All the noble and ignoble Igbos that are killed or sacrificed in the struggle for freedom will either fall into martyrdom or become traitors, these are not new aspects of warfare and freedom fights.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and bunch of black freedom fighters did not live to witness the rewarding civil rights acts that ushered in a new rights of citizenship for the Black Americans.

Please, we need to stop acting as if what is going on in Igboland is crime, it is not. This pattern of thought and equating rights of persons to trouble-making is why Igboho was denied heroism and forced to flee and abandon his rights. Igbos are not Yorubas, they are a people of resolve and determination and we ought to see them as good model for how to deal with a bullying government.

Kudos to the autopiloters for doing what is right for their people. I cannot and will never abandon my own Yoruba ethnicity for any substitute but on account of their bravery and resolute force I am proud of Igbo people and wish we have as much fortitude and force of mind to kill off Nigerian Sovereingty and dissolve its remains.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Lamasta:
Hope he is also sitting at home every Monday where he is too
he won't, he is only fooling others who fall to his game.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2022
I have written about this many times on my diary. There are people who live far away, outside Nigeria, who push this nonsense because they are not affected. I have seen people in Nigeria begin with this nonsense, but step away when it begins to affect them. MetaPhysical says kudos to autopiloters, why? Because none of his relations has been killed by them. They have not destroyed any store belonging to anyone that he knows. They have not extorted money from anyone he knows. (It's very sweet when you live far away and don't have to experience it every day). People who live in the area are complaining and backing Governor Soludo to get rid of the problem (https://www.nairaland.com/7047097/governor-soludo-moves-end-monday), but MetaPhysical who lives far away is applauding and encouraging terrorists who are making the lives of the people that they claim to be fighting for into a living hell (nobody has done more damage to the idea of Biafra than these terrorists. It's so bad that people are afraid to attend weddings and funerals in their homeland, all because of these lunatics). The last time someone told me this nonsense I told him that in one way or another everybody will be affected. Whether you live far away or close by, everybody will be affected. He has now changed his tune after they attempted to extort money from his father through violence. But according to MetaPhysical, killing innocent people, destroying their property, extorting money from innocent and suffering people and preventing them from earning a living in this harsh economy is not a crime (I'm sure he'll also say that the propagation of hatred of people based on their ethnicities, the view that someone like Pastor Kumuyi should be killed just because he is Yoruba, is not a crime and Adeyinka Grandson has just been given a peace prize by the UK Government https://www.nairaland.com/7057980/adeyinka-grandson-jailed-4.5-years ).

People who live far away should continue pretending that this is some kind of fantasy, one day, in one way or another, it will get to them and they will see reality. Maybe they or their relatives that will end up like Chike Akunyili, Justice Stanley Nnaji, Chioma (the student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University), the many poor keke riders or traders, including elderly traders, who have lost their goods or tricycles to these lunatics. Keep praising terrorists, you hear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by MetaPhysical: 4:19am On Apr 03, 2022
naptu2:
I have written about this many times on my diary. There are people who live far away, outside Nigeria, who push this nonsense because they are not affected. I have seen people in Nigeria begin with this nonsense, but step away when it begins to affect them. MetaPhysical says kudos to autopiloters, why? Because none of his relations has been killed by them. They have not destroyed any store belonging to anyone that he knows. They have not extorted money from anyone he knows. (It's very sweet when you live far away and don't have to experience it every day). People who live in the area are complaining and backing Governor Soludo to get rid of the problem (https://www.nairaland.com/7047097/governor-soludo-moves-end-monday), but MetaPhysical who lives far away is applauding and encouraging terrorists who are making the lives of the people that they claim to be fighting for into a living hell (nobody has done more damage to the idea of Biafra than these terrorists). The last time someone told me this nonsense I told him that in one way or another everybody will be affected. Whether you live far away or close by, everybody will be affected. He has now changed his tune after they attempted to extort money from his father through violence. But according to MetaPhysical, killing innocent people, destroying their property, extorting money from innocent and suffering people and preventing them from earning a living in this harsh economy is not a crime (I'm sure he'll also say that the propagation of hatred of people based on their ethnicities, the view that someone like Pastor Kumuyi should be killed just because he is Yoruba, is not a crime and Adeyinka Grandson has just been given a peace prize by the UK Government https://www.nairaland.com/7057980/adeyinka-grandson-jailed-4.5-years ).

People who live far away should continue pretending that this is some kind of fantasy, one day, in one way or another, it will get to them and they will see reality. Maybe they or their relatives that will end up like Chike Akunyili, Justice Stanley Nnaji, Chioma (the student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University), the many poor keke riders or traders, including elderly traders, who have lost their goods or tricycles to these lunatics. Keep praising terrorists, you hear.

This response is emotional blackmail.

The diaspora plays a crucial and important role in the awakening and empowerment of liberty and freedom, largely in Africa and generally in many other parts of the world.

African Americans like Randal Robinson, Harry Belafonte, and a host of others in America, were instrumental in convincing American congress to slap sanctions on South Africa, put pressure on de Klark to free Mandela and end apartheid. They were not soaked in bloodshed but their activism from afar...on a foreign soil, paid off to end bloodshed in the ANC struggle for liberty and freedom. Harry Belafonte himself was a musician, not a politician. His introduction to politics and activism happened because he was married to Miriam Makeba, who was at one point exiled by Apartheid South Africa. She organized political meetings and helped raise awareness amongst Blacks in America. Belafonte, through Jesse Jackson, got audience with Congress. The activism to end apartheid took a new turn from there. I'm sure you know these things.

While ANC was blood-deep in the struggle to win their freedom, a set of people thousands of miles away, elites living comfortably on another continent took actions that ignited influence and intervention and stopped the bloodshed and colonialism in South Africa.

Let us go to first Biafra, the Biafra of Ojukwu. The outside world remained largely unaware of the extent of suffering going on in Biafra. Ojukwu dispatched some people to go abroad and raise awareness to the suffering on ground. Chinua Achebe played a crucial role in that, so did Azikiwe. Their alert spurred interest in Europe and helped brought in aid.

So, do not disparage or belittle the powerful and far-reaching capacity of the diasporean element in influencing, empowering and intervening to win the struggle for those on ground sacrificing blood and property to the cause. Distance does not impair commitment or resolve, it only limits collateral losses...but the overall goal is a joint ownership, each to play its role and come out victorious as a team, a nation of indivisible destiny.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by Paretomaster1(m): 4:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Their brainless foot soldiers will still blame DSS..
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by MetaPhysical: 4:26am On Apr 03, 2022
As regards what Soludo must do, here is what I wrote few days ago in a similar thread condemning IPOB.

The sit-at-home order is an uncommon but practical reaction to a civic contract that lacks honor, fairness and justice. The advocates of sit-at-home are synonymous to the advocates of civil rights for blacks in America represented militarily by Black Panther.

Black Panther brought the attention of American government to what is possible and what to expect if the peaceful demands of bus boycotts and counter sit-ins are not acknowledged with positive and legally binding changes. Efforts of Black Panther in the background led to acceptance and embrace of Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Whether we admit or not, sit-at-home has made some positive gains and earned respect for the Igbo resolve, which before now had been taken for granted. Nigerian Security has taken note...and learnt the risk of engagement in Igboland.

Governor Soludo can't just outlaw sit-at-home and not acknowledge their grievance and lay out a framework to treat issues of injustice and persecution of Igbos in their own homeland.

It is good to end sit-at-home, but will ordinary Igbo begin to enjoy the fruits of his/her labor without unnecessary harassment and negative profiling in the political and justice system? The challenge is on His Excellency, Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo to become the homeland hero and bring respect and honor to Igboland.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by naptu2: 4:27am On Apr 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

There is nothing in this world that will ever make me take anything you say seriously so long as you sit abroad and applaud people who are terrorising their own people. If you believe that what Simon Ekpa is doing is great, then you must go to Orlu/Orsu and enjoy the greatness. Until then, anything you write is fantasy and nonsense to me.

If it is so great, go there and enjoy the experience. It's only after you have done that that you can preach to me. Anything else is pure nonsense.

I am telling you about what people are experiencing daily and you are telling me stories.

I am not going to read or respond to your fantasies anymore until you have walked the talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by MetaPhysical: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2022
naptu2:
MetaPhysical:

There is nothing in this world that will ever make me take anything you say seriously so long as you sit abroad and applaud people who are terrorising their own people. If you believe that what Simon Ekpa is doing is great, then you must go to Orlu/Orsu and enjoy the greatness. Until then, anything you write is fantasy and nonsense to me.

If it is so great, go there and enjoy the experience. It's only after you have done that that you can preach to me. Anything else is pure nonsense.

I am telling you about what people are experiencing daily and you are telling me stories.

I am not going to read or respond to your fantasies anymore until you have walked the talk.

Naptu, you own this thread, even if you didn't own it, because of your status as a respectable contributor in Nairaland we all look up to you. You have influence and following here. Expect that this thread will roll into many pages, particularly this weekend. The topic of discussion is interesting to many people, it is current in political forums.

I will appeal to you not to attach yourself to the emotions of sovereingty of Nigeria.

If at all you need a cause to identify with, let that cause be to your own ethnic identity. Own your cultural identity, your ethnic language, your traditions and take pride in the sovereingty of your own indigeneous land and ethno-race, with its civilization and history.

Doing so liberates you from the burdens of Nigeria, and you begin to respect the need of others to also own their land and culture with pride and honor.

Nigeria has no culture, no language, no civilization, no ancestry, no nativity, no endowments, no identity. Who wants to live in a zero-identity society? I don't!

The Biafrans should be a model for rest of the people who want to sever their membership of this zero-identity nation.
Re: DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa replies IPOB Statement. Insists Sit-At-Home Continues.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has factionalised into two groups, the Directorate of State (DOS) headed by Chika Edoziem and the Autopiloters, headed by Simon Ekpa. Both groups have been engaged in a media war and the DOS faction recently wrote to the governor of Anambra State, Charles Soludo, to blame the Autopiloters for the sit-at-home order. The leader of the Autopiloters, Simon Ekpa has responded to the letter and he has accepted responsibility for enforcement of the sit-at-home orders.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/with_replies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfYwAZ9pkI
Simon,, if you want to be another fighter,, raise up your head let us see you well.
Stop calling MNK..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.