Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member (44683 Views)

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Silentmoni(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
Seriously I don't know how on earth people imagine the act of rape, talk more of engaging in it......Those people must have a psychological problem or possessed by an evil spirit.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by yanabasee(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
thorpido:
You go go abroad talk this thing wey you talk to the police.

In abroad, their girls are not this stupid.... Except they want to frame you up... Over there, the girl will spell it out... if I follow you to your room, there will be no sex... Or they will directly ask you if you are trying to sex them... if they are in the month, they will follow you... if they're not, they will stay back...

Not the type of girls we have in this part of the world....

A girl will see the tone In a man's voice and she will read all the body language that says he wants to have sex and he will ask you to follow him into a room... and you will follow him there and will. one out to shout rape....

Sometimes, some issues can be prevented by this women if they chose to keep their fish brain at home....

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by joshuaidibia(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb2EJwboca5/

What a misleading headline. She didn't escape being rape. SHE WAS RAPED. how did the man pour his semen on her then? Poor soul, men that rape are psychopaths, aren't there hookers everywhere? Pay, f**k and continue with your life peacefully. angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by We4all: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Isn't she a prostitute?

First and foremost, why follow a man into his room if you had no intentions of letting him have his way....

Secondly, she's not a child.... She has every right to say No...

For her to be serving in a hotel of all places .... Then she's a who'e...

I had a girlfriend back then, very decent girl but from a poor family.... When things began to get tougher with her .. She applied for a hotel job and she would tell me how the girls in the hotel were sleeping with guests or customers for money and how she hated it... It wasn't upto two weeks when she joined them. Started seeing her with new clothes and new phones and so on...

She had a foreign client that took interest in her and today she has her own hotel... Closed to politicians who patronizes her hotel.

So you see, hotel girls are who'e...

Adamu, he is the hotel’s manager and she is serving there. He could have cajoled her that he wanted her to run an errand for him in his room. Did you expect her to object?

There is nothing wrong about her posting. If the hotel requested for Corp Members and she was posted there, did you expect her to reject the posting? Perhaps she did but was turned down.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Chiraq77(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
juman:
Rape!
Rape is bad.
We need to see rape as crime.

He behaved as normal Nigerian man.
Many Nigerian men would do the same.
He can deny it.

Shut up and and stop Generalising, How many Men have Raped you?? Nonsense
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by joshuaidibia(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
So a hotel manager can't afford a prostitu.te?

There is something about these gender that God needs to reveal to us. I mean how on earth would an emotional being enjoy forced peneration?
God please shield every female out there.
Amen. He should shield men out there too from being raped. A girl drugged and raped my friend on valentine's Day.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by saphiere(f): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Amen. He should shield men out there too from being raped. A girl drugged and raped my friend on valentine's Day.
Story for the gods.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by We4all: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
justscorchone:

Oh shut up, are you truly that daft. Him wan send who errand, na your papa?

Wawu! I thought I mentioned someone with sense. A hotel manager is technically her boss and he has official authority over her.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by edosignature(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
The case should be well investigate & if he is found culpable or guilty, he should be jail with hard labour. His likes are not fit to walk freely on the street.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by yanabasee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
rickleye:

Bros you can’t blame the lady.
She obviously wouldn’t have followed a stranger to his hotel room.
However being her manager she did. She knew him. Following a man to his room does not mean consent.
I haven’t told a soul this story ever -
I met a lady at a hotel in Lagos - she wore an inviting yellow dress , showing her long beautiful arms and lovely cleavage. I asked her if she was waiting for someone she said yes, I said it seems you were stood up. She sighed! I gave her my room number as I was feeling tired and said you could come wait for him in my room. She said ok. She sat in the chair while a changes into my PJ then brushed my teeth.As I returned to the room she was on the phone calling the dude - voicemail. I asked if she didn’t mind me calling on her behalf, she said no - straight to voicemail. During the exchange , I brushed her breasts and apologized. She kissed me mid sentence and I responded. Behind the yellow gown was a black bra with breast begging to be free and black panties. As I was about to release the boobs she said No. No ke! My 3rd leg was at attention blood was flowing from my heart to my phallus as my heart beat had increased.
She just sunk on the bed and said I am not a prostitute - I said I never for a moment thought so. I beg her not to leave me in this state but she said sorry but has to go. Told her to dress and wanted to give her money for transportation but again she said she wasn’t a prostitute.
What am I trying to say - She May have followed him to the room , even removed her clothes but at any stage she says no, Omo it is NO. Being labeled a rapist is like a sword of Damocles hanging over one’s head. Avoid at all cost.

We're almost saying the same thing....

She followed you to the room... She responded to the signal you gave her... On a second thought, she decided not to indulge in it anymore....

Point is... for her to follow you into your room, she knows that anything can happen...

Back to her...

She knows and read the signs and the tone in his voice and the body language....

Some girls will stand by the door to pass a message that they're only here because you invited them and you should say what you wanted saying and they will go.

Being her manager doesn't mean she should lose guard and not be smart.

You can never trust anybody... Not even a father to daughter relationship...
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by joshuaidibia(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Story for the gods.

Suit yourself. You won't believe cos a man is the victim right? Pathetic Human with a one sided mentality

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by saphiere(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Suit yourself. You won't believe cos a man is the victim right? Pathetic Human with a one sided mentality
Not because a man is a victim but because there is no evidence to show.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Benwallt(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Was he raped or not? With this narration, she was properly raped.
1, she was turned face down on the bed
2, he shook hand inside her trousers
3, he inserted his fingers into her kpekus
4, he yanked the trousers off her from behind
5, he was too heavy for her to push off
6, he poured his semen on her body including pant.
How did she now escape?
They should just remove his eggs, boil it and return it into his balls sack so it can hang very low
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by milann: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrSly:

Sex is the easiest thing to get from ladies in Nigeria. Not insult or banter just the obvious truth. You don't need to pay anything or give anything for sex. Just be the man you are and she will be running to you with with serious advances. It will be left for you to know whether you eat what was served to you or ignore it. Most often if not all the time I do ignore. Who sex eeep?
then who are the people paying for sex
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Popeonah(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
From what I think, he did
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pakute:
Let's hear from the other side. We can't trust a gender that is known for false accusations.
why the man ran away if not guilty? Dont be supporter of wrong doing.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by yanabasee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
We4all:

Adamu, he is the hotel’s manager and she is serving there. He could have cajoled her that he wanted her to run an errand for him in his room. Did you expect her to object?

There is nothing wrong about her posting. If the hotel requested for Corp Members and she was posted there, did you expect her to reject the posting? Perhaps she did but was turned down.

You sound like a child....

A manager that will buy her drink and have a chitchat before inviting her to his room?

That was totally off...

She's not a child and she needs to get her brain working....

She was supposed to stand by the door and receive the message and go out.... Based o. your assumption that she was to go on an errand...

These corpers reject being posted to schools... but wants to get a PPA that they will be free to who'e around....
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by joshuaidibia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
Not because a man is a victim but because there is no evidence to show.

Is there any evidence to show about the corps member being raped? Did she not bath and wipe off the semen? You people should please stop thinking anyhow. Don't you think Girls do rape? Smh
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
I think its time to start sanctioning all these mushroom hotels.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by yanabasee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
neztar:
hope you fúcked her
Real good.....
Then I dumped her for her church member.....
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by emmanuelbrown26: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
That 4 years old girl that was raped accused falsely? May God protect every girl from these gender that betrayed Jesus.
Don't be too emotional, just read d story without being biased, u would found out that d corper had something to do with d man. How could a corper followed manager to his room with beer in his hand
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by derecho(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
One of the common things you'll hear if you served in Osun at the OC is "we don't have industries here, the only industry we have here is the educational industry".You more likely to serve in a school, LG , Church or mini hotel
Tinubuadvocate:
So in all places where you can serve na hotel is where you chosen. I believe that nysc will not post you to hotel in a first place.

And for the mr manager your day be long in prison.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by rickleye: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

We're almost saying the same thing....

She followed you to the room... She responded to the signal you gave her... On a second thought, she decided not to indulge in it anymore....

Point is... for her to follow you into your room, she knows that anything can happen...

Back to her...

She knows and read the signs and the tone in his voice and the body language....

Some girls will stand by the door to pass a message that they're only here because you invited them and you should say what you wanted saying and they will go.

Being her manager doesn't mean she should lose guard and not be smart.

You can never trust anybody... Not even a father to daughter relationship...

Bros, I Agree to a certain degree but why should a woman automatically think ill of every man she comes across. That every male person has an ulterior motive to get in her pants. Shouldn’t we as men also be taught that when a woman says no , it’s no. Can’t we have female friends with no sexual motives or are we sexually stimulated ( Hot beings) with no off button ?
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
LILTJAY:
Serve in a hotel ke?
leave dem let them be cooking up stories for lalasticlala
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! I thought I mentioned someone with sense. A hotel manager is technically her boss and he has official authority over her.
We'll see how that ended,so what if his her boss ,there are other places in the hotel they could have met.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by koyyess: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nizoorian males and rape. angry

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by maryjblack: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dis gender that denied Jesus are something else o
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by yanabasee(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
rickleye:

Bros, I Agree to a certain degree but why should a woman automatically think ill of every man she comes across. That every male person has an ulterior motive to get in her pants. Shouldn’t we as men also be taught that when a woman says no , it’s no. Can’t we have female friends with no sexual motives or are we sexually stimulated ( Hot beings) with no off button ?

Now see....

The sexual thing is one sided....

Men wants to sex a woman they have in mind.. Women wants a man to come to them first ...

A woman can be free minded and a man would think it's a greenlight for sex...

You as a man should be careful as well.. Because a woman can easily label you a rapist for just talking with her in your room.. She can tear her clothes and run out claiming that you tried to molest her...
Women should be very careful because a man might just change and feel tempted at any moment... Even highly disciplined men gets tempted...

If you are together in an open space, you both can be free to discuss freely... But if it's on a close door ... then both of them must have themselves to be blamed in whatever the outcome turns out ..

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Ayinke93(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

There are companies handling tourist into every states.....

There are also companies that go to tourism attractive sites to make videos and push them to promote a state and its resources....

Even at the airport.... She can fine a job there...

Hotel? What would be her main functions there?

Some of you are so stupid and would have saved us the stress if you can only keep your stupid opinions off the internet. Someone was raped, instead of facing the issue and the rapist, you go about talking about why she’s working in a hotel. What’s wrong with working in a hotel? And what about women that got raped in church, what’s your stupid excuse for that?
What an irredeemable nuisance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by prickursense: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
... angry if the corp member is your sister of relative, many of the mouths talking nonsense here will be dry and twisted with anger.
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by Bbbw: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Really
Re: How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member by President2001(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is because you are not from good home, hear your statement you requst for beer and follow him to his room upstairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.