Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I’m disciplined, committed,focused with capacity to govern Enugu-Dr Jeff Nnamani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m disciplined, committed,focused with capacity to govern Enugu-Dr Jeff Nnamani (462 Views)

Enugu 2023: Jeff Nnamani Picks APGA Gubernatorial Nomination Form / Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m disciplined, committed,focused with capacity to govern Enugu-Dr Jeff Nnamani by nairajotter: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2022
My mission is to liberate Enugu state from the hands of people who believe that politics or power belongs to them because power truly belongs to the electorates, not the elected. Excerpt

https://naijadailyng247.com/enugu-2023-my-mission-is-to-liberate-enugu-state-dr-jeff-nnamani/

Re: I’m disciplined, committed,focused with capacity to govern Enugu-Dr Jeff Nnamani by silverlinen(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damn...na so them dey talk, but after them reach there, na different story go dey filter comot.
Re: I’m disciplined, committed,focused with capacity to govern Enugu-Dr Jeff Nnamani by nairajotter: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
the man has a good reputation in the corporate industry
silverlinen:
Damn...na so them dey talk, but after them reach there, na different story go dey filter comot.

(1) (Reply)

85% Of Arrested Hoodlums Causing Mayhem In The State Are Not Anambrarians - Solu / Breaking: Senate President, Lawan, Commissions Road Projects Attracted By OUK / I Was Lucky I Met Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu-Gov Bala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.