Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 5m (440 Views)

With 5m Naira, Which Business Can I Start In Ibadan? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5m Naira / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 5m by Mafuba: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please i need opinion and suggestions
Which business can i start with 5m in Nigeria.
Majorly in the southwest region.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 5m by yanabasee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
You people will just come and be asking questions anyhow....

Before you want to do any business, you must have something you have you're passionate about.... Or a skill....

If you don't have any... You should be able to lead us into the area you've made possible consultations...

Coming to tell us that you have 5m and don't know what to do with it sounds like you stole the money...

Because, anybody that safes money have a purpose for that money... From the moment you began to safe a penny, you've already placed a purposed for it....

Oya, go and open bandits business in Kaduna.... Recruit Chadian and they will kidnap people for you and have you receive ransom...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 5m by Mafuba: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you

yanabasee:

Before you want to do any business, you must have something you have you're passionate about.... Or a skill....

If you don't have any... You should be able to lead us into the area you've made possible consultations...

Coming to tell us that you have 5m and don't know what to do with it sounds like you stole the money...

Because, anybody that safes money have a purpose for that money... From the moment you began to safe a penny, you've already placed a purposed for it....

Oya, go and open bandits business in Kaduna.... Recruit Chadian and they will kidnap people for you and have you receive ransom...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 5m by redcliff: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
yanabasee:

lol. your head is there.. the bad thing is that even if someone tells you about a business that worked forfor him, it may not work for another person based on several factors.

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 / Nigerians Risk Losing Billions As Flutterwaves Refuse Payment To 86fb Investors / Someone Is Registering On Loan Apps With My Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.