Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits (47735 Views)

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf / Okuama Residents Trapped In Forests, Send SOS To Tinubu, Oborevwori / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
They respect clerics, before nko? Are They not their teachers

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by EagleNest(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
He kept on repeating that "they only listen to clerics". Seriously? Whose head una wan use?
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by chubinwa(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mumu man. Why associating ipob with terrorism?. That's where you lost it.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by JooEeL(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by bigdammyj: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Noted
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Billmah: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
God please see save us from wolves in sheep clothing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQK9IKbeLE
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Except an Igbo man becoming the president terrorism isn't ending soon

An igbo man wont make a difference instead it will get worse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
ogododo:

De thing de shock me, how Gumi come know where bandits dey, but not DSS.

Bandits are ghosts. Gumi has ghost passport. DSS doesn't have
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by buckeyemedia: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
President of The Senate I believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by omenkaLives(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Meaning Iboes are behind terrorism, right?

Thank you for this revelation Okoro. Just see how a human being reasons.

This is the Moe reason an eboe man will never be president of this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by buckeyemedia: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Fahdiga begging for President, after failing they will return to their senseless Biafra agitation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by UselessBuharist: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
You all know what’s going on in your region

2 Likes

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by higgs: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Who are the parents of the child bandits. Excessive breeding and the Almajiri tradition in the North may be the major cause of bandits.The North has a serious problem to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Crafteck1: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Here is where islam has landed us
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by heniford2: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

let's give them a try

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by VEHINTOLAR: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
All the Gumis of this world are criminals and are sympathetic to bandits/terrorists' course !
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by israelmao(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Almajiri are the ones graduating into bandits and terrorists after leaving the custody of their Mallams.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by almarthins(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
FG arrest this people masquerading as peace makers!

Gumi is a Terrorist!

Did America win the war in Afghanistan? No
I think you read his statement carefully and give the final conclusion. He is actually saying smthing that only a wise man can understand. The problem is not limited to northern region alone, it is now spreading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by ATTemi: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
The earlier other regions cut themselves off from the north, the better.....that region will soon engulf Nigeria with their problems.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by tete7000(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are they not products of the same clerics in conjunction with northern elders who once used them to perpetrate religious violence and killings? Violence against Christianity, violence against southerners. When the violence has fully engulfed the north, they will be so occupied with how to resolve and bring it to an end, resisting Nigeria breakup won't matter to them then. ... Nonsense!!!
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
What a revelation! Government should better do something fast else, this bandits will attack the state's government soon and cause a revolution in northern Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
lol what's the difference between you and them? grin Igbo man become president and watch esn/ipob reign of terror on the rest of us. No thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Elchechereche4e: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Golan007: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
heniford2:
let's gave them a try
Na real gave.

grin
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by gentiles(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
heniford2:
let's gave them a try
Why are you igbos so desperate for this presidency? It seems you guys have an ulterior motive, your desperation is becoming suspicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by derecho(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Make I raff sumall
So those kids wey dey kill demsef wey dem already kno o. Under the influence of hard drugs no mistakenly shoot you or Gumi?
Gumi only went there to cheer them up.They are his disciples
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by gentiles(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
ATTemi:
The earlier other regions cut themselves off from the north, the better.....that region will soon engulf Nigeria with their problems.
What about skull mining and ritualism ravaging the south west? They may also engulf Nigeria with their problems
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
FG arrest this people masquerading as peace makers!

Gumi is a Terrorist!
Ipob woman shut up, u shuld be arrested also
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by erai30(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
This story nor clear at all, something fishy is going down.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Do these people know where these terrorists are but are doing nothing about it?
These same terrorists that have killed thousands of innocent people are still walking around freely?

This country is a mess
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by ChoCho54(f): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tumbulum:
He said the bandits have respect for the Islamic cleric. Going by the this assumption,the cleric should be able to tell them to stop and they will stop or he can tell the to continue and they will continue. Could it be that gumi is telling them to continue their carnage?
Something tells me gumi is up to something by insisting he can end banditry with the use of quoran.

He may be planning a horrible jihad with an army of bandits under his control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate / Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.