Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits (47373 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
gimakon:

Yes thank you. Mr I no near four walls of school, Me and you who open mouth waaaaaa?
As you take day showcase your hate for a tribe, no be you open your gutter waaaaaaa?
I wonder as you day use train your kids. Continue hating a tribe. When Fulani come this way, bullet go ask you your tribe abi?

Yet i day open mouth waaaa? Idiot. Person way no know anything.

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by geokay777(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Buhari led government is not ready to end incidences of banditry and kidnapping in North.
Àbí, grin grin grin, let them kwantinu.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by sarrshoe: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
This country na wa oo
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Petdagr8t(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
If Nigeria is a sane country Terrorist Gumi should have be arrested ASAP .
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Biggcake: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
FG arrest this people masquerading as peace makers!

Gumi is a Terrorist!

I just read about two big terrorist...

One is a sheikh and the other is a Prof.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by 00FFT00(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/what-sheikh-gumi-and-i-saw-in-forests-controlled-by-bandits-prof-yusuf/

Terrorists apoligist!.

If I hear IPOB/ESN from your rotten mouth again.
Which one of your terrorist clerics solved the reign of terror in all the places these terror merchants have traversed?.

Superior firepower did.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by bayelsaowei(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
mrvitalis:
So you want to tell me that if northern Nigeria had it own security under its control paid by the tax collected from northerners that this insecurity would still be this strong ?

Restructuring is the only solution
gbam...
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by bayelsaowei(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
JAMO84:
Rubbish talk

If I were Buhari, I am going to Chad Niger Cameroon and Benin republic to beg their government for a combination of at least, 1 million soldiers. Three months intense land/ air operation with enough foot soldiers will end this nonsense.

No matter how big a forest is, if we bomb it everyday and mop the fleeing rats from the ground consistently for three months, we will win this war.

DON'T TAKE ANY PRISONER, ROAST EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST LIKE A BUSH MEAT.
the government is unserious and useless
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Isaacpromise1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
IGP and his boys are parading abuja-kaduna highway, deploying latest tech to locate bandit and curb their activities. Meanwhile, Ambassador GUMI is chilling with the big boys in their various hideouts
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Unrated900(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
kettykings:
When the number of bandits gets equal to or outnumber the number of security men that's when Nigerians and their demonic government will wake up, by then whole states will be taken over by banditry in the north, skull miners will over turn all graves on the west .
I think this is not only the end of a chapter but the end of the story book called Nigeria, thanks to Buhari ,elrufai, Tinubu, osinbajo, Akande, bakare, Aregbesola.

I once opined here on nairaland that Buhari will give Ipob Biafra on a platter without them firing a single bullet, right now it is happening.

Senseless post
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Chidywhite: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gumi n baba are their patron. From buhari to local government chairman in the north are all terrorists.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by 1860ixt: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Fahdiga begging for President, after failing they will return to their senseless Biafra agitation.
[/s]
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by 2braithe: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Except an Igbo man becoming the president terrorism isn't ending soon

Is it simon ekpa That will become a president without terrorism?
Think not with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
President of The Senate I believe?
You are an irredeemable bigot.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by ajailer(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
This matter as I see am pass even Gumi himself. Gumi knows those boys in the bush revere clerics so to me so far, he has been the only one proactive enough. The rest are all politicians and northern politicians don't want banditry to end as it's their source of power.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
compton11:
head slamming terrorist like Moses of Bible right?

No, like fake prophet Muhammed the child molester
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Spandau:

That is not the solution. Once an Igbo man occupies Asorock, the banditry/criminality/insurgency will triple. You know they started all these shii when GEJ, a man from the SS became president. The solution is to balkanize into sovereign States according to regional lines and then form a confederacy to make up Nigeria, if they still want it to continue existing. Nigeria, under this current template, can never work even if angels and Cherubs descend from heaven to become president.
Truth
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
JOemmy:

It will even get worse don't even go there it's manageable now because one of their own is currently the president.
Hnnnm
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Gunayo:
That's why they won't support Igbo presidency because they don't want terrorism to end and want to continue to cash out big time. But one thing l know is that God will soon scatter this useless marriage.
Amen
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Fahdiga begging for President, after failing they will return to their senseless Biafra agitation.
Who is begging for president? I'm proffering a solution to your problem so that you won't be beheaded in your own country
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Fahdiga(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Meaning Iboes are behind terrorism, right?

Thank you for this revelation Okoro. Just see how a human being reasons.

This is the Moe reason an eboe man will never be president of this country.
The people killing your Benue kinsmen are they Igbos? I'm proffering a solution that will make your Benue people sleep with their two eyes closed and so that you won't be beheaded in your own country and you are here pointing fingers unnecessarily. Igbo man will stop your Fulani masters from killing your kinsmen. That's what I mean
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Mayeldah(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Make an Ibo man the President and all these nonesense will stop

Northern muslims are fuelling terrorism in Nigera.

Buhari and APC are sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by Rawhumper(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
How is. Buhari giving Biafra to the Igbo's?

ote author=kettykings post=111584899]When the number of bandits gets equal to or outnumber the number of security men that's when Nigerians and their demonic government will wake up, by then whole states will be taken over by banditry in the north, skull miners will over turn all graves on the west .
I think this is not only the end of a chapter but the end of the story book called Nigeria, thanks to Buhari ,elrufai, Tinubu, osinbajo, Akande, bakare, Aregbesola.

I once opined here on nairaland that Buhari will give Ipob Biafra on a platter without them firing a single bullet, right now it is happening.[/quote]
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by ifeco4(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=ogododo post=111583741]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/what-sheikh-gumi-and-i-saw-in-forests-controlled-by-bandits-prof-yusuf/[/quot

Both of U should be arrested immediately. Bandit sponsors
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by EasternSWboyz: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
ogododo:

De thing de shock me, how Gumi come know where bandits dey, but not DSS.
That's because everything you see happening in Nigeria, is tales by moonlight.

I hear that they are planning to upgrade to super story.
Re: Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits by HitRun(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Except an Igbo man becoming the president terrorism isn't ending soon

How will the Igbo president win the fight against terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.