Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana (4993 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=mdntiri post=111594748]
You can contact the Nigerian high commission, or any Nigeria church around for assistance. Mfmm, and the other churches have branches around[/quotel] I have tried sending Mail to them but its not going through.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by blacq2009(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Or she went to sell "Vanjaina"?

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:
She come do ashawo for Ghana.

shocked how do you rest at night
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Is Ghana UK? Put her on the next available bus n put some money in her pocket. She will find her way with little instructions.
Bros be calming down its not easy like that. I have offered her the help that I can offer her by taking care of her for some days now and also sharing her ordeal in social media. She needs help she is complaining that her stomach hurts.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
valnino:
This young girl is stranded in Ghana she said that she was sent away from home by her guardian because she falls sick often. She is just 15 years old and she came to Ghana last week. Please she needs help to go back to Nigeria. Her name is Jennifer from Benue state. She said that her people is not aware that she came to Ghana. Front page please. This is her Brothers contact 07056003315.

I'll call him to check is that okay?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
You need to give her food cloth and shelter.
I have done my part. I have fed her for two days now.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
valnino:
Bros be calming down its not easy like that. I have offered her the help that I can offer her by taking care of her for some days now and also sharing her ordeal in social media. She needs help she is complaining that her stomach hurts.

Did her brother pick your call? Where in Ghana are you?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Help2020:
So you can't send her back home? Drop your Ghana number and her address
you can reach me via my email address = ezemeggzy@gmail.com. she is in western region of Ghana.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Did her brother pick your call? Where in Ghana are you?
Asankragwa western region. Her brother picked the call and he was sober but he told us that he can't raise her transport fare back to Nigeria at the moment.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
valnino:
I have done my part. I have fed her for two days now.

God will bless you , please don't let her enter the wrong hands , it's not easy to fed another mouth but please don't let bad ppl see her , cry
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Help2020: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
valnino:
you can reach me via my email address = ezemeggzy@gmail.com. she is in western region of Ghana.
You never ready
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chiraq77:
How Person wey nor get Money take reach Ghana
someone brought her here to work for her but the person later handed her over to another person.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Help2020:

You never ready
i can't drop my number here.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

God will bless you , please don't let her enter the wrong hands , it's not easy to fed another mouth but please don't let bad ppl see her , cry
that's what we are trying to avoid. She needs to go back to Nigeria soon.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Benwallt(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
valnino:
Some news here draws anger from the reader. You have tried by taken care of her. As for her stomach that hurts, if you can't afford hospital care for her please get her down to Nigeria asap. God nor go let u carry load wey nor be your own

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=valnino post=111596832][/quote]
You have to physically go to these places. Are you in Ghana?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danmboss(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
God help her to find her way back home
But deep down I know say na runz she find go Ghana
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'll call him to check is that okay?
that's good. Poverty is very bad a young girl like her left their house for over a week now and no one have made effort to locate her.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Danmboss:
God help her to find her way back home
But deep down I know say na runz she find go Ghana
I can't tell what brought her here sha. She is too tender to do runs and she have health issues.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
mdntiri:

You have to physically go to these places. Are you in Ghana?
Am in Ghana.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Some news here draws anger from the reader. You have tried by taken care of her. As for her stomach that hurts, if you can't afford hospital care for her please get her down to Nigeria asap. God nor go let u carry load wey nor be your own
I can't send her back to Nigeria. am cash strapped now just renewed my shop rent last month.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:
just bought some drugs for her now.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by haabidah666: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
ashawo gone wrong..... Lol �

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Is Ghana UK? Put her on the next available bus n put some money in her pocket. She will find her way with little instructions.

No na
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Recession96: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerian pure water
Our onion
Our plantain

OP, you're looking for who will say oya send me your acct details, lemme help.

All these old formats sef.

You no try oooo
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Brownshoe: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Op well done, you have tried but as this girl get health issues please report to the authorities asap, i no want wahala for you, may God no let things go south.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by BennyDGreat: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Recession96:
Nigerian pure water
Our onion
Our plantain

OP, you're looking for who will say oya send me your acct details, lemme help.

All these old formats sef.

You no try oooo

Where's the Nigerian pure water?
Onion?
Plantain?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Help2020: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
i can't drop my number here.
Say you be God or what? But you dropped her brother's number. Just tell us say you be scam
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Benwallt(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
just bought some drugs for her now.
you are doing a great job. God bless

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Benwallt:
you are doing a great job. God bless
Thank you
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Say you be Good or what? But you dropped her brother's number. Just tell us say you be scam
I don't want to insult you. I am doing fine on my own I just took her as a junior sister. I never dropped my mobile money number here to solicitate for her transport fare. I just brought her case here hoping that We can draw the attention of the Nigerian embassy or maybe an NGO can take her up her case and help her reunite with her Family.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Parachoko: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
please its not a lie we Nigerian people here just want to help her establish contact with her people. Please move it to front page.
Take her to the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana.

Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) / Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed. / British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban