Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana (4994 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Take her to the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana.
Its far from where am staying.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
Am in Ghana.
Yes please find the time and seek assistance from these places. If criminality is involved in her story too, go to the police
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Recession96: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Where's the Nigerian pure water?
Onion?
Plantain?

Check the pictures bro
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Recession96: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Say you be God or what? But you dropped her brother's number. Just tell us say you be scam

Na local scammer him be.

No mind am.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Obagofixxy: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Kestolove:
Ashawo business gone wrong, 15yrs old see breast...nawa o
Comrade I know no say you see Wetin i see ohhhh
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Obagofixxy: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2022
comrade Na boxer you wear so??
Na grace dey keep u ohhh
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by lovat(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Say you be God or what? But you dropped her brother's number. Just tell us say you be scam
can you kindly stop this nonsense you are doing

Walk away if you can't do anything.

The OP is not soliciting for financial assy rather he wants anybody or the Nigeria government to help in getting her back to Nigeria

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by lovat(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
Thank you
I can help you.

Open a Twitter account if you don't have and post it there.

I will help you to retweet it and you will see Nigeria and Nigerians in action.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
This young girl is stranded in Ghana she said that she was sent away from home by her guardian because she falls sick often. She is just 15 years old and she came to Ghana last week. Please she needs help to go back to Nigeria. Her name is Jennifer from Benue state. She said that her people is not aware that she came to Ghana. Front page please. This is her Brothers contact 07056003315.
say no to sex trafficking,
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think this is a lie,share if you think this is true.
please help this likes schavanger hit likes, his life depends on it

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Help2020: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
lovat:
can you kindly stop this nonsense you are doing

Walk away if you can't do anything.

The OP is not soliciting for financial assy rather he wants anybody or the Nigeria government to help in getting her back to Nigeria
Dude,I'm in Ghana,nothing wrong in requesting for his phone number to enable me verify his claim. Why would he see a good reason to post the girls brother's phone contact and declined posting his own? You clam he is not seeking financial help but he claimed his brother could not afford to take the girl back to Nigeria hence the the reason he came online. See how this contradict your claim?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Prinss: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
This young girl is stranded in Ghana she said that she was sent away from home by her guardian because she falls sick often. She is just 15 years old and she came to Ghana last week. Please she needs help to go back to Nigeria. Her name is Jennifer from Benue state. She said that her people is not aware that she came to Ghana. Front page please. This is her Brothers contact 07056003315.

It's kind and courageous of you to help that young girl and I will like to encourage you to finish the good work you have started. Here are some contacts of NGOs in Ghana and Nigeria I got from google (you could search for more if need be):

1. Girls Not Brides
===================
https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/our-partnership/member-directory/rosemond-girl-child-foundation-rgcf/

2. NAPTIP (Nigeria)
==================

link - https://naptip.gov.ng/

234 703 0000 203
TOLL-FREE

SHORTCODES: 627 or *627#

Email: info@naptip.gov.ng

No. 2028, Dalaba Street
Wuse Zone 5, FCT Abuja (since the brother is in Abuja he can contact this agency. It's free)

Ps: I would also advise that you don't hand her over to some random individual in the name of trying to help her, knowing how sexual predators are rampant in our society today. Judging from the comments, some are already salivating at the thought of having her in their custody.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Kestolove(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Comrade I know no say you see Wetin i see ohhhh
My brother e clear like clearance peters
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Abilistic(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
Its far from where am staying.

Put your number on your signature
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Rayzoom: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
I have done my part. I have fed her for two days now.
Please were is she in Ghana? Can I send someone to pick her up?
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
lovat:
I can help you.

Open a Twitter account if you don't have and post it there.

I will help you to retweet it and you will see Nigeria and Nigerians in action.
ok thank you.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rayzoom:
Please were is she in Ghana? Can I send someone to pick her up?
yeah she is in Asankragwa western region of Ghana.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Abilistic:

Put your number on your signature
ok i will do that.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Prinss:

It's kind and courageous of you to help that young girl and I will like to encourage you to finish the good work you have started. Here are some contacts of NGOs in Ghana and Nigeria I got from google (you could search for more if need be):

1. Girls Not Brides
===================
https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/our-partnership/member-directory/rosemond-girl-child-foundation-rgcf/

2. NAPTIP (Nigeria)
==================

234 703 0000 203
TOLL-FREE

No. 2028, Dalaba Street
Wuse Zone 5, FCT Abuja (since the brother is in Abuja he can contact this agency. It's free)

Ps: I would also advise that you don't hand her over to some random individual in the name of trying to help her, knowing how sexual predators are rampant in our society today. Judging from the comments, some are already salivating at the thought of having her in their custody.
ok thank you i will send an email to naptip now. The brother is not making much effort he just told us that he is broke.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Dude,I'm in Ghana,nothing wrong in requesting for his phone number to enable me verify his claim. Why would he see a good reason to post the girls brother's phone contact and declined posting his own? You clam he is not seeking financial help but he claimed his brother could not afford to take the girl back to Nigeria hence the the reason he came online. See how this contradict your claim?
this is my number 0501219345.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Prinss:

1. Girls Not Brides
===================

2. NAPTIP (Nigeria)
==================

234 703 0000 203
TOLL-FREE

No. 2028, Dalaba Street

I have sent a mail to naptip.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by MissEfe(f): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ask the girl her address in benue,,, I am presently in benue state, so I can go alert her people...
Maybe this can help out too
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
MissEfe:
Ask the girl her address in benue,,, I am presently in benue state, so I can go alert her people...
ok.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
MissEfe:
she is from ishangeh village in kwande local government.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Prinss: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
valnino:
I have sent a mail to naptip.

Welcome sir. I hope they respond fast.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by Obagofixxy: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kestolove:
My brother e clear like clearance peters
The face show
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by MissEfe(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
valnino:
she is from ishangeh village in kwande local government.
Ok pls her names
I will just ask around
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by valnino(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
MissEfe:

Ok pls her names
I will just ask around
Her name is Jennifer but the surname is difficult for me to understand what she is saying.
Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by utibe1995(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
If she was involved in drugs or frud she would have been depot back to Nigeria immediately. But now that she is stranded no government organization like the immigration, Custom and police is saying anything.

Re: This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana by FManager(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kestolove:
Ashawo business gone wrong, 15yrs old see breast...nawa o

U no go fit get sense for this life, do you even know whether she's a victim of sex trafficking.

Heart Breaking Photos Of Underage Boy Working As A Labourer On Site (photos) / Human Parts Seller Caught Red Handed. / Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children