Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There (1344 Views)

If A Wife Owns A Restaurant, Should The Husband Pay After Eating? / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by cutecommend: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
I used to buy pancake then in secondary school.....One day, the woman selling the pancake packed her sweat and poured on the pancake....I guess that was the last time I ever ate that.

I used to eat in a restaurant years ago, one day, I saw a guy pounding swallow. He packed his sweat and poured on it after he was done pounding...What kind of wickedness or dirtiness is that. How can you pack your sweat and pour on swallow...

Yours might be something else....Kindly tell us what irritated you to stop eating in a place or buying from mobile food vendors

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Mokason288(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don’t eat in dirty cheap places

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
I live in Germany

Such don't exist here tongue.
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Zonefree(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
The girl that served me had dirty nails. That's it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by foxxydude: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kitchens are hot rooms, sometimes very hot
There is no way a little sweat won't get into the food
It's not by Fancy and expensive places oh
The first time I ate street food in Bamako, I was shocked when the seller used her fingers add every thing except the soup and rice on my plate undecided when I look everybody around me enjoying themselves I got no option but to dig in and enjoy myself grin
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Preciousppearl(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:
I don’t eat in dirty cheap places
u do no want to know what happens behind the scene of most big eatries.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
A food vendor that used to bring food for us in a company I was working in those days suddenly started having this funny body odour and I began to perceive the smell in her food whenever I'm eating it. Plus, there was a day I saw a curly hair inside the soup. Ewwww.. that was the last I ate her food.

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mercychen:
A food vendor that used to bring food for us in a company I was working in those days suddenly started having this funny body odour and I began to perceive the smell in her food whenever I'm eating it. Plus, there was a day I saw a curly hair inside the soup. Ewwww.. that was the last I ate her food.

I just know say your own go different. grin
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I just know say your own go different. grin

Lol.. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin..

tongue
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by iamyemiakins(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Damn Niggarrr!

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by iamyemiakins(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
cutecommend:
I used to buy pancake then in secondary school.....One day, the woman selling the pancake packed her sweat and poured on the pancake....I guess that was the last time I ever ate that.
This reminds me of that girl in Shaolin Soccer working in a bakery.

Tueh!

I used to eat in a restaurant years ago, one day, I saw a guy pounding swallow. He packed his sweat and poured on it after he was done pounding...What kind of wickedness or dirtiness is that. How can you pack your sweat and pour on swallow...
This is so disgusting and hilarious at the same time shocked. The guy suppose collect wotowoto grin

But why you sef dey encounter sweaty food vendors like this grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Damn Niggarrr!

Hm.. what kind of scary pics is this?.
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by cutecommend: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
You should start eating biscuit and drinks..
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by bigcee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wetin concern me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Makaveli217(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Back then in school, my coursemate narrated how she went to buy bole(roasted plantain), the woman preparing it was carrying a baby who had running nose, she used the same hand she used in serving people to wipe her baby's nose, clean the hand on her wrapper (without washing it), use the same hand pick up plantain to dish for her.
She left that place and never ate out again.
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by cutecommend: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Makaveli217:
Back then in school, my coursemate narrated how she went to buy bole(roasted plantain), the woman preparing it was carrying a baby who had running nose, she used the same hand she used in serving people to wipe her baby's nose, clean the hand on her wrapper (without washing it), use the same hand pick up plantain to dish for her.
Hygeine level of some people is low...
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Makaveli217(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
cutecommend:
Hygeine level of some people is low...

Thats nigeria for you.
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by Makaveli217(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by cutecommend: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Makaveli217:
Lack of hygiene.
Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by PlayerMeji: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
I was traveling one time and I decided to eat at one buka in Mowe in the morning. I was with my brother and we were chatting will the woman served only me as I was eating the Akpu with ewedu soup, I was on the third hand to my mouth when I decided to check the ewedu soup closely.

Lọ and behold, the ewedu was crawling with live maggots...

It was a scene from a horror movie, I couldn't fathom how this woman served me with such food.

I was surprised that I didn't see the live maggots in the first place, it was like a veil was removed from my eyes.

I called the lady who was all over me begging and swearing

1 Like

Re: What Did You See In A Restaurant Or Food Seller That Made You Stop Eating There by poshestmina(f): 1:15am On Apr 23, 2022
The day the Amala woman dipped her dirty fingers in the soup she was about to serve me because I wanted her to change one of the meatsembarassed[ embarassed embarassed. Just told her to help me pack it in a 'take away' park ,straight into the waste bin as I got home.

Made me hate anything 'draw' soup for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Moi-moi / How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then / 5 Foods That Can Cause Cancer That You Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.