Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! (871 Views)

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) / Have You Noticed That Church Rats Are Now More Robust Than House Rats? / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

To even do a basic research is too uphill a task for you.

You that your grand parents were sold a religious scam by the invading colonialists still bask in the euphoria of limited understanding of the concept of religion many years later.

Old man, open your aged sinuses and let reason enter.

grin As you see and cannot counter, I already know what they are about and that they have no profitable use. I'm all about profits and gains and goodnesses
and happiness ONLY.

Which I have obtained and happily kept and smilingly enjoying.

Life and living is very very good and swwet for me. grin

So, son, do take note that you are using an imported phone, maybe you have a car and other imported stuff, BECAUSE THEY ARE PROVEN TO BE GOOD, SWEET, PROFITABLE AND DID NOT CAUSE TROUBLES. grin

So why would I ever want to do a foolish thing to have the miseries and pains and sufferings and lacks and Curses others like you have?

I Love Blessings. grin

And living has shown that blessings are definitely better than Curses. grin

Only a Fool Chooses Curses! grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Not really. Capability and as an act of love/faith is something to look in to.

Remember the event at the beautiful gate, "silver or gold I have not". Both are good and I wouldn't say either is better than the other.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Not really. Capability and as an act of love/faith is something to look in to.

Remember the event at the beautiful gate, "silver or gold I have not". Both are good and I wouldn't say either is better than the other.

At least, we see the Truth that, they did not have. But can a private jet owner say he has not to give the poor?

It is not for him.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

At least, we see the Truth that, they did not have. But can a private jet owner say he has not to give the poor?

It is not for him.
I don't know what a private jet owner do behind the scenes.

I can speak for myself. As for me I can't satisfy everyone, I give to my capacity, say bless you and everyone go their way. Nobody will know unless someone is spying on me or the person can't keep his/her mouth shut.

In other words, one may give without sounding the trumpet, people will judge if they see or didn't see.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

Goal post shifter.

Who asked if you care or have care?

You said your god left. I am asking when and where did he leave to? Who asked you if you have provisions.

And I clearly answered.
"I DON'T CARE HOW, WHERE OR WITH WHAT VEHICLE HE TRAVELED WITH.

So you see, you Lie.

It is even you who shifts the post saying "I am asking when and where" WHERE YOU SAID

truthCoder:

Insults like these dont move me and only show your irritation..

Simple question.. where and how did your god leave?

See, You Lie! No "when". grin

So, you are the True Goal post shifter!! grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

Do yourself a favor, google “the history of monotheism” and learn with an unbiased mind.

The concept of having one god is a wonderful invention that tends to simplify the whole religious celebratory rites for the ‘enlightened’ ones. Try and understand how that concept also evolved in Egypt before it was adopted by the present day isrealites.

Try and research who the acclaimed Moses really is. Don’t forget that Moses was raised up in the egyptian court and was availed access to the best of egyptian knowledge at that time.

Was Moses even a pharaoh at some point? Who is Akhenaten and who is Moses?

One simple fact that history has proven remains. The pharaoh that introduced the concept of one god into egypt was Akhenaten. Many historians have attributed him to be the same individual as the Bible’s Moses.

In summary, one god concept is a wonderful emotional concept that gives the human mind relative peace and it was invented prior to the jews laying claim to it.

In what way can Akhenaten be liked to Moses? Akhenaten married a queen Nefertiti, had several children, was an actual Pharaoh with actual records. Unlike Moses who purportedly married a shepherdess, had 2(?) children, was not a Pharaoh and has no well established records apart from myths and legends. On what basis are you then making the conclusion that they are possibly the same person?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I can speak for myself. As for me I can't satisfy everyone, I give to my capacity, say bless you and everyone go their way. Nobody will know unless someone is spying on me or the person can't keep his/her mouth shut.

In other words, one may give without sounding the trumpet, people will judge if they see or didn't see.

First, you are not the one on trial unless you are one of the Pastors being complained of.

Secondly, all God's Pastor know the mind of God, which is, if everyone else fails, they have the duty and obligation of ensuring that their is none that is poor in their land.

So, having a jet whilst people are hungry and homeless in their midst, is certainly a Crime and a Transit Aggression (Transgression) against Against God!
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

In what way can Akhenaten be liked to Moses? Akhenaten married a queen Nefertiti, had several children, was an actual Pharaoh with actual records. Unlike Moses who purportedly married a shepherdess, had 2(?) children, was not a Pharaoh and has no well established records apart from myths and legends. On what basis are you then making the conclusion that they are possibly the same person?

I would suggest you read “Moses and Akhenaten” by Ahmed Osman. Also read “Moses and Monotheism” by Sigmund Freud to understand his own hypothesis that Moses was actually not Akhenaten but one of his priests.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And I clearly answered.
"I DON'T CARE HOW, WHERE OR WITH WHAT VEHICLE HE TRAVELED WITH.

So you see, you Lie.

It is even you who shifts the post saying "I am asking when and where" WHERE YOU SAID

See, You Lie! No "when". grin

So, you are the True Goal post shifter!! grin

You simply dont know. All these repertoire is just a bamboozle.

Of course you cant say any extra rubbish on top of the hallucinated opinion that your god went on a vacation. Trying to justify such a pre-ponderous posturing will only show the world your immense lack of depth on such matters. So you rant on with the failsafe ‘you dont care’ bark.

So your own god is on vacation. Many christians would say their own god never goes on vacation. So which god version is yours?
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As you see and cannot counter, I already know what they are about and that they have no profitable use. I'm all about profits and gains and goodnesses
and happiness ONLY.

Which I have obtained and happily kept and smilingly enjoying.

Life and living is very very good and swwet for me. grin

So, son, do take note that you are using an imported phone, maybe you have a car and other imported stuff, BECAUSE THEY ARE PROVEN TO BE GOOD, SWEET, PROFITABLE AND DID NOT CAUSE TROUBLES. grin

So why would I ever want to do a foolish thing to have the miseries and pains and sufferings and lacks and Curses others like you have?

I Love Blessings. grin

And living has shown that blessings are definitely better than Curses. grin

Only a Fool Chooses Curses! grin

What are you trying to say?

These rants dont add to the issues in discourse.

Do you need therapy? .
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

You simply dont know. All these repertoire is just a bamboozle.

Of course you cant say any extra rubbish on top of the hallucinated opinion that your god went on a vacation. Trying to justify such a pre-ponderous posturing will only show the world your immense lack of depth on such matters. So you rant on with the failsafe ‘you dont care’ bark.

grin grin grin NO ROAD! grin

Only a Fool opens his mouth to talk about what he does not know and can not know! grin

And I hate being foolish, so I am usually not a Fool grin

truthCoder:

So your own god is on vacation. Many christians would say their own god never goes on vacation. So which god version is yours?

Christ likes (Christians) know He clearly told us He was Leaving to Come Back.

Plus, they know the reason why He was leaving and what He was leaving for.

It is church attendees and the rest who do not know what is happening, plus what is happening and what is Coming! grin

But my fellow Christ-likes are just sitting down wherever they are, relaxably watching all that is going around and thanking God that they are not part of it, seeing how they would have been like, if they had not followed Christ. grin

So, No Road here! grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First, you are not the one on trial unless you are one of the Pastors being complained of.

Secondly, all God's Pastor know the mind of God, which is, if everyone else fails, they have the duty and obligation of ensuring that their is none that is poor in their land.

So, having a jet whilst people are hungry and homeless in their midst, is certainly a Crime and a Transit Aggression (Transgression) against Against God!

One can't satisfy everyone, one may give and another not knowing. I don't know if this is the case with pastors. Hungry and homeless people will always be around even if teleportation jets are introduced.

I can't judge them for I don't know what they are doing behind the scenes.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by truthCoder: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin NO ROAD! grin

Only a Fool opens his mouth to talk about what he does not know and can not know! grin

And I hate being foolish, so I am usually not a Fool grin

Christ likes (Christians) know He clearly told us He was Leaving to Come Back.

Plus, they know the reason why He was leaving and what He was leaving for.

It is church attendees and the rest who do not know what is happening, plus what is happening and what is Coming! grin

But my fellow Christ-likes are just sitting down wherever they are, relaxably watching all that is going around and thanking God that they are not part of it, seeing how they would have been like, if they had not followed Christ. grin

So, No Road here! grin

You are simply a liar.

Look at the screenshot below. We were talking about God you responded that he left and would come back later. Now you are trying to twist it to the Christ narrative as if you meant the ascension of Christ.

You explicitly referred to God leaving. Any attempt to twist this shows how fraudulent you can be.

Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

You are simply a liar.

Look at the screenshot below. We were talking about God you responded that he left and would come back later. Now you are trying to twist it to the Christ narrative as if you meant the ascension of Christ.

grin Your CPU is completely broken. Nothing in my response says anything about ascension neither can it be stretched so. grin

It's your damaged CPU and your guilt of being caught Lying that is not letting you process information well! grin

Go for repairs instantly, if you like! grin
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
One can't satisfy everyone, one may give and another not knowing.

The commandment says "there should not be any poor". Thus, any person who has in abundance, but has a Lazarus
and lazaruses and lazarinas around him, especially those claiming to represent God, such a person has a case with God to Answer.
Re: Church Rats Will Never Like This Thread! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
truthCoder:

What are you trying to say?

These rants dont add to the issues in discourse.

Do you need therapy? .

grin cheesy grin No Road! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speak No Evil / How Can Someone Be Part Of D Botherhood And Earned? / Planet Mecca-a New Planet For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.