Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) (11578 Views)

It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hi everyone. My Ourtruth24 account got compromised so I had to deactivate it. I will provide a link to a thread that contains all my previous threads for anyone interested.

However, on this thread I am going to do something special; something that I don't think has ever been done on this website.

I will be presenting an elaborate summary of all my research from top to bottom in a way that is accessible and understandable. I will take you through all my beliefs, arguments and theories, and I'll present verifiable evidence for them. I will also be sharing with you knowledge that I have gained about the true nature of reality.

This thread is like the culmination of all my research. I will not be creating any other thread after this, as any further information I will share will be posted on this thread.

So, if anyone wants to follow my research, or ask any questions, this is the place to find me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by oteneaaron(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Following
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by sotall(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
undecided
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Before I proceed, I will like to clear the air on a couple of things.

First of all, every information I will share on this thread is a result of over 10 years of research. I am not a kid. I have a job, a wife and two beautiful daughters.

My number one hobby is reading and I have a natural thirst for knowledge. I have been curious from a very young age, and as I grew older, this curiosity spiked. The more I learned about the world, the more I realized how much I didn't know, so I kept on learning.

Eventually I realized that a huge part of the world's population, especially in this part of the world, has been kept in the dark for too long, and I saw myself as an instrument to bring true enlightenment to these people.

I hope that I achieve all this through this thread

14 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by abrahambest(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm in
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by frank317: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nice
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by psucc(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
I follow. Learning only stops at the grave
Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Conspiracy Theorist

I've been called a conspiracy theorist by many people. People tend to use the phrase as a demeaning remark; as a way to indicate to others that I'm not worth paying attention to.

I understand where a lot of these people are coming from. The media has done a good job in painting people who hold views that are contrary to mainstream "knowledge" as crazy people, and lump all of them into that "conspiracy theorist" bracket.

But the truth is, a lot of the so called conspiracy theories turn out to be true, hence why the media always tries to downplay them

I'll start this thread by sharing with you conspiracy theories that have actually been proven to be real, so you know the kind of world you live in, and maybe develop some intellectual humility and become more open minded to the kind of information I'll be sharing.

10 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
The Tuskegee Study

The American government in the mid 1900s intentionally injected many black men with syphilis with the intention that they pass it on to their partners. These men had no knowledge of what was been done to them.

These experiments were carried out under the banner of an academic research called "The Tuskegee study"

This sounds like a typical "conspiracy theory" and whistle blowers at the time came forward to share this knowledge with the public, but they were shut down.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/blog/what-is-the-tuskegee-study

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
These wicked experiments were carried out in other parts of the world, and only recently did the government come out to "apologize" for their evil deeds.

Take the case of Guatemela for example: The "researchers" infected nearly 700 prisoners and mental patients in Guatemala with syphilis. Prostitutes with syphilis were used to infect male prisoners. The researchers deceived the study subjects about the experiment and concealed the facts of their infection.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2010/10/01/130266301/u-s-apologizes-for-medical-research-that-infected-guatemalans-with-syphilis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Operation Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962.

The proposals called for CIA operatives to both stage and commit acts of violent terrorism against American military and civilian targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba

The possibilities detailed in the document included:

~ the remote control of civilian aircraft which would be secretly repainted as US Air Force planes

~ a fabricated 'shoot down' of a US Air Force fighter aircraft off the coast of Cuba

~ the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas

~ blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating terrorism in U.S. cities.

The proposal was rejected by President John F Kennedy, who was killed months later.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
The Nayirah Testimony

The Nayirah testimony was false testimony given before the United States Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990, by a 15-year-old girl who was publicly identified at the time by her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized and was cited numerous times by U.S. senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to support Kuwait in the Gulf War.

In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was Al-Ṣabaḥ and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti Government.

Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
I wanted to post on romance section where I know I will be getting a lot of views, but the owner of Nairaland just put a restriction on new accounts that prevents them from creating threads on that section, so I created this here.

Please like this comment if you are following so that I will be motivated to keep posting. I want to know that I have an audience.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Brainmytool: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Am here

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by muyico(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy? Cont. Daddy?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Crysthaniel(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Am following with great Enthusiasm

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Exmilitant(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
I thought you were onto something important.

you sound demented.

but, whatever your motives and whenever you land, i will be waiting to peel your research like pawpaw, strip you bare and laugh in your face.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
I thought you were onto something important.

you sound demented.

but, whatever your motives and whenever you land, i will be waiting to peel your research like pawpaw, strip you bare and laugh in your face.

I haven't even started yet and you are already raving.

Everything I've posted so far is pure fact backed by hard evidence. And I already explained the reason for posting these proven "conspiracies"

It seems some of you are programmed by default to just reject anything that appears to be outside the sphere of your world view... even before hearing it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2023
The most ignorant people in the world

The most ignorant people in the world are those that believe only in the things they can see and touch. They believe the world is purely material and nothing exists outside the scope of the five human senses.

These people sit on the shoulders of public intellectuals like Micheal Shermer, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, who all preach this same notion that the material is all there is, and when we die our consciousness ceases to exist and that is the end.

However, when you climb up the ladders of power and when you walk down those lofty corridors, you'll realize something interesting: Those in control of our world actually believe the opposite. They know that there is an immaterial aspect to reality and they know that our minds and senses are limited, and there is more to reality than we think we know.

I'll share some evidence as to how I got to this conclusion.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Leaked Emails

John Podesta is an American political consultant who served as White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton from 1998 to 2001 and Counselor to President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2015. Few years ago, some of his emails were leaked by WikiLeaks.

Below are excerpts from the email leaks and links to confirm yourself:

"Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent eti from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. "

"Dear John, in ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient eti and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in extraterrestrials, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD.

He references you in his eti matter, as well as the Catholic Church. Disclosure is now top priority for eti itself in protection of the people. Thank you for giving me 3 dates and times when you are available to Skype with Terri Mansfield and me about Disclosure and eti.

Best regards, edgar"

Sent to Podesta by edgar

edgar D. mitchell
ScD Apollo 14 astronaut
6th man to walk on the Moon
Zero Point Energy Consultant

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Project Stargate

The stargate project was a declassified secret U.S Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meada, MaryLand by the Defense intelligence Agency to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.

The aspects of this project that are well documented are the ones involving the hiring of psychically gifted remote viewers like Ingo swan to carry out covert intelligence operations. This went on for over 20 years.

Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space

Lots of remote viewing projects were carried out in 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes.

The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing. Example of these documents is the one below.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700070001-8.pdf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 1:03am On Apr 05, 2023
I could go into simar subjects like how Nazi Germany was obsessed with the occult and frequently employed the use of psychedelics in attempts to speak with "demons",

Or I could talk about Hitler's frequent trips to the Amazon to visit the shamans.

But what these all points to, along with my two previous posts, is that those at the top have a better knowledge of the true nature of reality than the general population.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2023
The three main pillars of my arguments

The three pillars on which all my arguments rest are as follows.

~ History as we have been told is a lie, and humans of our recent past were more technologically advanced than we are made to believe

~ There was a lot of human and alien interaction in our ancient past, and the origin of humans on earth is strongly tied to this

~ The earth is a prison planet and human souls are brainwashed at the point of death and made to reincarnate endlessly in order to serve as a food source for the beings that control this planet.

I'll be destructuring these pillars one by one.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by jaephoenix(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The three main pillars of my arguments

The three pillars on which all my arguments rest are as follows.

~ History as we have been told is a lie, and humans of our recent past were more technologically advanced than we are made to believe

~ There was a lot of human and alien interaction in our ancient past, and the origin of humans on earth is strongly tied to this

~ The earth is a prison planet and human souls are brainwashed at the point of death and made to reincarnate endlessly in order to serve as a food source for the beings that control this planet.

I'll be restructuring these pillars one by one.
Can we start the critique, or you're still building your argument?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Exmilitant(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I haven't even started yet and you are already raving.

Everything I've posted so far is pure fact backed by hard evidence. And I already explained the reason for posting these proven "conspiracies"

It seems some of you are programmed by default to just reject anything that appears to be outside the sphere of your world view... even before hearing it.
Use your information to create your own world like the Bavarian Masons did.

don't come on a rudderless space filled with poor and inconsequential Nigerians to spread half truth like a intoxicated boy who had an overdose in his first ever drink.

Like i said, i am waiting for you to land!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Brainmytool: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Exmilitant:
Use your information to create your own world like the Bavarian Masons did.

don't come on a rudderless space filled with poor and inconsequential Nigerians to spread half truth like a intoxicated boy who had an overdose in his first ever drink.

Like i said, i am waiting for you to land!

Bro you said u will let him land. So please do so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by ConfidentialDoc: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The most ignorant people in the world

The most ignorant people in the world are those that believe only in the things they can see and touch. They believe the world is purely material and nothing exists outside the scope of the five human senses.

These people sit on the shoulders of public intellectuals like Micheal Shermer, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, who all preach this same notion that the material is all there is, and when we die our consciousness ceases to exist and that is the end.

However, when you climb up the ladders of power and when you walk down those lofty corridors, you'll realize something interesting: Those in control of our world actually believe the opposite. They know that there is an immaterial aspect to reality and they know that our minds and senses are limited, and there is more to reality than we think we know.

I'll share some evidence as to how I got to this conclusion.

Yes this is true of Neville Goddard and Abdullah - The law of assumption.

They showed it is possible to Create from the field rather from the 3D.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by sickitatedatyou: 4:31am On Apr 06, 2023
@Exmilitant if your too dumb to assimilate what op is saying just keep shut. Stop showing the world your stupidity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
This thread is the summary of all my research, hence it will be a very long thread. I'm going to post every single relevant information my research has led me to.

If you are familiar with the way I make my threads, I usually post gradually and build up my arguments. So I'll advise people to "allow me to land" before they start trying to debunk.

I've been on Nairaland for over 10 years. No one has ever made a thread like this, so this is unlike anything you've ever encountered.

I'll advise that you have some patience and intellectual humility. You don't know everything.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who created us?

This is a very important question; one that humans have been asking for many years, yet somehow, every culture has their own story of how we were created.

Some of these cultural stories have been interwoven with some of the popular religions and turned into a de facto belief. In almost all these stories, the creation of humans was was carried out by "Gods"

Then there is the opposing side - The evolutionists, who are of the opinion that every humans on earth evolved through a natural process of evolution. Emphasis on "natural"

According to my research, both of this two theories have elements of truth in them. They are both correct, and yet still wrong .

I'll explain. Just be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Our evolution was accelerated

I agree with the theory of evolution. Organisms evolve with time, in accordance with natural selection. However this evolution takes A LOT of time. This is what most evolutionists tend not to grasp.

A slight modification in the anatomy of a species takes millions of years. But in our case, what we see are miraculous overnight changes. I will explain further with pictures. Just follow me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Will Shake The Foundations Of Your Beliefs(Pictures Included)) by Ourtruth247: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Take a close look at these images:

There are arranged as follows
Homo-habilis
Homo-heidelbergensis
Homo-rhodesiensis
Homo-sapiens (us)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

30 Characters Of A Mature Christian / New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. / The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.