Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities (18349 Views)

For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by Nyanmiridunce: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
what has kanu got to do with the fact that we have our names across streets and territories in your region? what has kanu got to do with your people losing lokoja,igangan,yewa,ilorin? is it my fault your fathers sold a lot of their properties to us? is it my fault that in Nigeria now,you only have 2 prominent leaders..tinubu and osinbajo why we have over 10 in same APC..? is it my fault that we have infiltrated your government ?is kanu responsible for pa fashoranti daughter death,if so where are the spare parts not cows? is kanu responsible for abiola death? did we turn your people to refugees? have we slaughtered anyone in your community? you will wail tire ooo..I lick premium tears

Name that can be changed at anything. We're using that to compensate you after what Nigeria did for you all and to you that's an achievement. Where's your sense?

C'mon, wail with sense na. You ought to justify your pay and not with all these trashy posts you've spreading everywhere. Who's your paymaster sef? Lol
Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Name that can be changed...zyiu didnt recover ilorin till date..it's igbos you want to test.. See you are lucky we are sane..if we go the route of fulanis is their slaughter conquest...2 tribes against you..boy you know the outcome..hahahahaha..Now goan sleep, MAMA calls otherwise I'm ready to trash you till thy kingdom come or they ban you

Nyanmiridunce:
Name that can be changed at anything. We're using that to compensate you after what Nigeria did for you all and to you that's an achievement. Where's your sense?

C'mon, wail with sense na. You ought to justify your pay and not with all these trashy posts you've spreading everywhere. Who's your paymaster sef? Lol
Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by haggai247: 3:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Report all you want but you must understand Nigeria is not working... that's a fact.

Why not carry your enthusiasm to campaign against bad government?

Ipob arewa iyc oduduwa and what have you are simply sign there's no unity in Nigeria.
No unity no peace if nnamdi igoho no do am someone else go do am.

2 Likes

Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by VPN11(m): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Ipob is a terrorist organization According to Nigeria institution and he is a card carrying member of Ipob.

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Proscribed = forbids
Terrorists group ;Fighting a just cause to prevent foreign invaders from rapeing;killing and displacing your people;is a fundamental human right;thats not terrorism;IPOB are defending there fundamental human rights against the government sponsored terrorists.So you can forbid them all you want;every human have the right to defend themselves when provoked.

IPOB filed a motion ; before a Nigerian judge on September 22, 2017, it was contended that the proscription order was unconstitutional.

The motion was anchored on 13 grounds, first of which was that the proscription order was made without jurisdiction “as the order was granted against an entity unknown to law.”

IPOB not a terrorist group, says US
The United States of America says it does not view the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation.

Speaking with Punch, Russell Brooks, spokesman for the US embassy in Nigeria, said:

UK to grant asylum to persecuted IPOB, MASSOB members

All this means that IPOB are fighting a just cause;because you forbid them illegally,you have to prove that in court.
I can sue you; for calling them a terrorists group;
Thats defamation in a sane country.

Be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati / Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit / How Obasanjo Ordered NNPC To Retain NLNG Dividends-thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.