Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech (2973 Views)

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities / Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 4:55am On Nov 17, 2019
How do i explain this to my child ?

How do i make him believe that he is not a second class citizen in Nigeria He has labored so hard and scored 5x higher than Haruna in the just concluded weac exam yet Haruna got accepted into the unity school and he got rejected simply because he is from Anambra and is expected to score 10x more than Haruna before he could
get accepted into the same unity school..
The only different between my son and Haruna is state of Origin. My son is from Anambra and Haruna is from Kastina. They are both Nigerians. Same age.

He is crying.. he has always wanted to go to a Unity school. He has worked really hard for it.

Should i tell him that he is expected to have a higher IQ than Haruna ?
What then should i tell him when Haruna ends up being named as the chief justice of the federation over him, or the Inspector general of police, or Chief of Army staff ?

Why can't we all be given the same head start and be judged on meritocracy?

He is in pains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by AllenSpencer: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2019
South Easterners are not Nigerians and Kanu has made thus fact clear.

Whatever they getting now are privileges and should not be seen as a right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
South Easterners are not Nigerians and Kanu has made thus fact clear.

Whatever they getting now are privileges and should not be seen as a right.
yeah..
Including python dance when they protest.
Thank you don't mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by helinues: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi and Bayelsa Pdp just chopped that thing..

We expect new dimensions of wailing/lamentation/propaganda any time from Today

5 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
Kogi and Bayelsa Pdp just chopped that thing..

We expect new dimensions of wailing/lamentation/propaganda any time from Today
I didn't see PDP or APC in this post.
Get ur glasses Mr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by helinues: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:
Get ur glasses Mr

But you can see it in my comments with the addition of new dimensional wailing..

We are saying the same thing bro

3 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

But you can see it in my comments with the addition of new dimensional wailing..

We are saying the same thing bro
No I'm not saying the same thing with you man.

2 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by helinues: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:
No I'm not saying the same thing with you man.

You are simply wailing.. That it.. But in a new dimension

3 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

You are simply wailing.. That it.. But in a new dimension
Another NM sighted.
Bye

9 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Bethel4Life(f): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Its a sad and shamefull thing that not one person who have commented on this thread has addressed the topic.. well what did u expect from people whose IQ is the same as haruna

12 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2019
The very reason why this country will split!!!

Don't quote except you can give me a genuine reason why we all cannot be equal

Why employment cannot be rationed equally

Why should we all be Nigerians in the face of this great injustice

Why should we kill and bury the federal character when that's the only way we can be one

4 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Why should we kill and bury the federal character when that's the only way we can be one
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by horsepower101: 5:40am On Nov 17, 2019
When faced with the truth, Nigerians become defensive and start attacking the messenger.

I am not surprised with the responses in this thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Hotfreezer: 5:43am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:
Get ur glasses Mr

You're a PDP supporter and I'm not surprised that you're wailing this early morning. Na una way.

3 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by YungMillionaire: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:

How do i make him believe that he is not a second class citizen in Nigeria He has labored so hard and scored 5x higher than Haruna in the just concluded weac exam yet Haruna got accepted into the unity school and he got rejected simply because he is from Anambra and is expected to score 10x more than Haruna before he could
The only different between my son and Haruna is state of Origin. My son is from Anambra and Haruna is from Kastina. They are both Nigerians. Same age.

He is crying.. he has always wanted to go to a Unity school. He has worked really hard for it.

What then should i tell him when Haruna ends up being named as the chief justice of the federation over him, or the Inspector general of police, or Chief of Army staff ?

He is in pains

Forward your child's documents to me let me see what I can do from my end. Thanks.
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You're a PDP supporter and I'm not surprised that you're wailing this early morning. Na una way.

PDP supporter?
And you're an Apc supporter ?

Dude I dont do parties with you.
Get ur 30k monthly stipend but don't rub it on our faces.
Now bye

8 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Hotfreezer: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Forward your child's documents to me let me see what I can do from my end. Thanks.

Don't waste your time on that boy, he has no child that needs admission, he's only making noise online because PDP lost in Bayelsa and Kogi isn't looking good.

He's actually a Saraki and PDP supporter

4 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Hotfreezer: 5:49am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:
PDP supporter?
And you're an Apc supporter ?

Dude I dont do parties with you.
Get ur 30k monthly stipend but don't rub it on our faces.
Now bye

Calm down. You go cry this morning. I'll be back for you.

Edit:

In 2007, you opened a thread complaining about the cut off scores for common entrance exams
https://www.nairaland.com/3938333/look-recent-national-common-entrance

Here, you turned yourself to special adviser to Kanu.
https://www.nairaland.com/3959430/biafra-dont-embark-lagos-visit

Here, you opened a thread and said that Non natives in Anambra adopted Tony Nwoye and Tony Nwoye would never rule Anambra.
https://www.nairaland.com/4029205/anambra-poll-non-natives-adopt-apc

Here, you were hailing Saraki and saying he's the cat with 9 lives who would defeat Buhari.
https://www.nairaland.com/4663467/saraki-cat-nine-lives

You see, Emeka, the problem with people like you is that your hypocrisy has impaired your reasoning. You naturally posses a sub-par intelligence and your hypocrisy has further diminished it.

You support PDP when it suits you and I don't have a problem with that. It's your right. You are also a bigot and an ipob supporter who hides under PDP to preprtrate your treasonous support for Kanu and ipob as well as your inherited defect of bigotry.

I know what is paining you and it is that PDP lost in Bayelsa. If you know so much about good leadership, why do you have your uncles in the village being force-fed kerosene? Bayelsans are happy about that and you should shut up your dirty mouth and cry in silence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by YungMillionaire: 5:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Don't waste your time on that boy, he has no child that needs admission, he's only making noise online because PDP lost in Bayelsa and Kogi isn't looking good.

He's actually a Saraki and PDP supporter

Is that right? Anyway badamuwa.
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Calm down. You go cry this morning. I'll be back for you.
boring

3 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Difrent: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Nature itself abhors equality so why do you think we can all be equal, it's NOT possible .there will always be rich and poor, leader and followers, strong and weak.....
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Difrent:

Nature itself abhors equality so why do you think we can all be equal, it's NOT possible .there will always be rich and poor, leader and followers, strong and weak.....
I beg to differ

What is not natural is injustice!!!

When equal opportunity is given, then grades can be then be determined

1 Like

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Throwback: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Time and time again, I have taken time to explain to deliberately ignorant people that Unity Schools System is a federal policy designed to engender integration of the ethnically diverse children in Nigeria.

Every state has its quota, and no Northerner has cheated any Southerner in this regard.

The high Southern scores is what is required to allow the South fulfill its quota, while the low Northern scores is what is required for the North to attempt to fulfill its quota, but still fails to do due to aversion to education.

This already shows that the unity schools are not designed for the gifted or mental genius, rather it is designed for those who are willing to submit to the integration policy, while also enjoying a federal subsidized education.

For the mere reason that a federal subsidy exist for such a system, its benefit must be allocated fairly among the tribes (states) in Nigeria.

The result is that regardless of mental capacity, the national integration goal of the federal government is achieved. It is not a school system designed for the genius, brilliant or gifted, else it would not have required a state specific qualifying cut-off mark.

Unity schools do not even constitute 1% of secondary schools in Nigeria. Other state public and private secondary schools exist to cater for the greater number of Nigerians who cannot all be part of the Unity School System.

Unity school is not a right, it is a privilege. Anyone who has failed to get in despite a high score has only failed to meet up with the cut-off mark set at their own state level, which is not the fault of another state, seeing that all States already have their guaranteed quota of delegate students.

The problem is not whether Zamfara or Yobe cut-off is lower than Anambra or Lagos. It only reflects the ease/difficulty required to qualify for the quota of each respective state. Hence, the child from Anambra is not in competition with Zamfara or Lagos, but in competition with only his peers from Anambra, and same internal competition applies to all of the states

The problem here is the greed to want to enjoy subsidized education beyond the quota of your own state, and wanting to erode the national integration agenda by claiming your better scores should merit you a quota that already belongs to Zamfara or Katsina.

Unity Schools remain a quota based system that is not a right for all, but a right for all states to be represented. Anyone who has failed in his/her state, should proceed to the regular secondary schools that abound in every state of Nigeria, and pay unsubsidized school fees that is determined by the quality of education provided.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Difrent: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:

He is in pains

Tell your child that these unity schools are FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OWNED
that Anambra you are from has thrice the number of schools in Katsina
That Anambra has 10x the number of educated citizens than katsinas.
That even at that low marks, there are still more southerners in unity schools than northerners.
Tell her Anambra state has schools far better than unity schools and she will go to one of those schools and that it's NOT a must to attend unity schools as not up to 1% of Nigerians get to go to those schools anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by EmekaMD(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Difrent:

i think there's something wrong with this argument.

We don't care about equality.
We care about level playing grounds.
We care about equal headstart if any should be given.

Let all man and his "chi" determine his future. But
give them equal opportunities

1 Like

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Throwback: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Difrent:

Tell your child that these unity schools are FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OWNED
that Anambra you are from has thrice the number of schools in Katsina
That Anambra has 10x the number of educated citizens than katsinas.
That even at that low marks, there are still more southerners in unity schools than northerners.
Tell her Anambra state has schools far better than unity schools and she will go to one of those schools and that it's NOT a must to attend unity schools as not up to 1% of Nigerians get to go to those schools anyway.

Exactly!

I still wonder why we Southerners wail over this matter in deliberate ignorance and mischief.

The present North can never fulfill its quota, hence the near zero cut-off marks. The unfulfilled quota of the Northern states is still redistributed to the Southern states, as you cannot force the Northerners into a classroom.

1 Like

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Hotfreezer: 6:13am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:

You are very naive and your naivete borders on ignorance garnished with unintelligence.

Anambra would have 50 children in Unity schools and Kebbi would have 50. If Kebbi likes, they bring 50 of the must blockheaded kids they can find, that's their business. At the end of the day, most of those 50 from Kebbi would drop out.

I attended a unity school and I saw it happen.

So, you can keep crying online instead of looking for how to improve your life.
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Hotfreezer: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Throwback:

Exactly!

I still wonder why we Southerners wail over this matter in deliberate ignorance and mischief.

The present North can never fulfill its quota, hence the near zero cut-off marks. The unfulfilled quota of the Northern states is still redistributed to the Southern states, as you cannot force the Northerners into a classroom.

Even out of those the north sends, many still drop out because they can't compete. In the end, mostly southern kids graduate from these schools.

These ones are ignorant as all their enlightenment is gotten from Facebook and Radio biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Throwback: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2019
EmekaMD:

Unity schools are not a headstart but an integration agenda.

Talk about federal job quota, then you will have a fellow protestor in me, as certificate grades should be all that matters.

As for Unity Schools, it is the original and intended design that every state must be represented, because its very purpose is representative.

You want a level playing ground? Then proceed to schools outside of the unity school system.

At least, once inside the Unity Schools, promotion to the next class is not based on quota but on performance. So why the complain about level playing ground?

Is the quota system at entry point alone not itself a level playing ground to ensure each state is represented in a system that is already designed to be representative?

Note that in every nation on this Earth, whenever a federal subsidy is of benefit, the benefit must be seen to be enjoyed by all existing diversities of that nation.

2 Likes

Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Difrent: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I beg to differ

What is not natural is injustice!!!

When equal opportunity is given, then grades can be then be determined

Injustice is as natural as justice they both conform to nature ways of doing things. Why didn't Almighty create everyone in Europe instead of putting some of us in poverty stricken africa. He should have given everyone equal opportunity and wait and see who will make it, Alas the Europeans with their frozen soil are more sucessful Africans with their fertile soil.
Re: For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Difrent:

Injustice is as natural as justice they both conform to nature ways of doing things. Why didn't Almighty create everyone in Europe instead of putting some of us in poverty stricken africa. He should have given everyone equal opportunity and wait and see who will make it, Alas the Europeans with their frozen soil are more sucessful Africans with their fertile soil.

He created Europe and created Africans, na him say make African hate themselves Not wanting to grow Have bad leaders that devil himself will be learning from

Look Europe too have hazards! Every continent at some point in time has.

I am glad you mentioned frozen soil yet they turn it round to their advantage where as Africa with rich soil is the one complaining

Even go to some African country where their leaders obey the laid down rules and see how they prosper

What's God fault in this

Nigeria don't have any reason to complain except fir evil leadership!!!

What is it we lack

I will tell you, love and respect not only for life but for our fellow human beings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is There Hatred Between Yorubas & Igbos? / Yoruba Nation Will Secure Freedom Without Bloodshed –Akintoye / Southwest Is The Most Successful Zone In Nigeria Because They Have Common Sens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.