Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities (18346 Views)

For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / I'll Stop Crime By Tackling Poverty,says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by Emma15678: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
LastProphet:

See my young friend I see your perspective and is even actually of good but things have gotten bad beyond this, you have a nice dream I see but you are inexperienced. The fact that you cant even see that you serve new colonial masters called fulani says a lot about your out of touch status with realities on ground.
1. On Pantami: yes you are right that he may have changed but that will be for the newspapers, and what about Sunday Achi the ATBU student that Pantami almost certainly killed so we should now understand with Pantami and forget as all are in the past? This is your submission? I'm not close to his current cycles but I have it on good authority that he's still as fanatical as ever going by those he accepts as close associates and those he strategically positions like the current DG of National Information technology Development Agency - Inuwa Kashifu, who is his fellow muslim brother from the same ATBU. Everywhere Pantami goes including his current ministry is replete with this discriminatory attitude. So I dont know why you are defending him or are you fulani too?
2. On Buhari, Jonathan: so handing over after losing an election is now a globally-acclaimed achievement? So because parts of Africa has sit-tight dumb leaders like Biya, etc, so you think handing over to an election winner is now a highly notable achievement? So an administration that inherited no debts as at 2010, had over $36b ECA account, over $ 40b reserve and crude selling at over $100 still managed to plunge the govt into debts of over $11b as at 2015, was borrowing to pay salary from Feb 2015 till he left in May and depleted the ECA to $1b, the reserve to the minimum withdrawal amount of about $28b and YET LEFT NO NOTABLE INFRASTRUCURE is what you call a sucessful administration? So with crude selling at all time high between 2010 and July 2014 yet Jonathan managed to get into debt before leaving office 9 months later and yet he performed well in your opinion? Who caused the situation that necessitated paying states bailout money by Buhari? I understand your good intentions but they are naive as you can see. Jonathan was a colossal failure in capital letters. As for Buhari my father served him in the past and we knew he wasnt the religious bigot some tried to paint him. And I was a youth during his earlier reign and saw the impact of his good policies and deeds, that was why i voted him. And of course i was ready to try anything except Joanthan and PDP who are complete failures. But Buhari as it currently stands does not understand the urgency and enormity of our problems. Like his lack of admission of the faults of roaming fulanis has cost too much lives and property. His economic strategies also very dumb especially with the likes of Emiefele at the CBN, havent you noticed that the CBN has resulted to policy somersaults under Emiefele than any other past governor? The only qualification that got Emiefele to MD of Zenith bank position is his servitude of Jim Ovia the owner of Zenith and the fact that they both come from Agbor in Delta state. That was even what brought him to a position that pre-qualified him for CBN governor. Emiefele is the most incompetent CBN governor in the history of the Bank and you can see how a sitting CBN governor has automatically turned to a political aspirant running for the presidency. Anyway in case you dont know the biggest contribution to the plight of our exchange rate is due to Emiefele who has done nothing but give dollars to cronies at 1990 exchange rates while denying legitimate applications from manufacturers and other economic actors. All the CBN interventions you hear are ALL lies! Anything you hear about NIRSAL loans and etc are ALL LIES LIES LIES! Then do you want to talk about Malami the most corrupt atorney general only in the leagues of Aondaka of Jonathan era? So what has Buhar really done when he can fail in this critical area which is stemming corruption, why appoint a corrupt oaf like malami as AG? Or do you want to talk about customs? Hvae you imported anything in the past 4 years? Have you heard that even after getting an estimate of 500k as your estimated duties fees, customs officers can still levy you with 6 times that figure just on a whim? Have you talked to ANY IMPORTER IN THE LAST FEW YEARS? So you dont know one of the main reason for escalating prices of finished products? Or you want to talk about the police? So save for a few roads and bridges what has Buhari really changed? Not much. Business is still very very difficult under him, and then his obvious bias with his fulani tribesmen has practically emboldened his tribesmen to almost halt farming activities in many parts of the country. Do you deny knowledge of this one? So you dont know one of the major reasons for high cost of foods in the past few years? In my state kogi people no longer farm far away from the house becuase of fulani killings. Is it not the same in benue, Plateau. the entire southwest, Ebonyi, etc? Are you not aware of all these? Is it because you school abroad most likely on state scholarship reserved for the children of the favoured ones in Nigeria? See I dont even have time to begin to discuss Buhari's crass incompetence though I credit him with a few achievements in infrastructure but its too little too late, the guy is a complete dunce
4. On budgets, a countries but is a HUGE indicator otherwise the world bank, IMF and WEF wouldnt reference it. The summary is that Nigeria shouldnt be doing budgets at Angola's level anymore, we are where we are because of incompetent leaders and we are going to remain here for centuries as long as apparently educated people like you refuse to get adequate knowledge for measuring economic and other critical performance areas of govt. A budget of about $30b for almost 200m people is mediocre at best. But how can you improve budgets when you have no clue how to grow ease of doing business? When customs, police and practically all govt agencies are largely working against business? Are you aware that over 11 agencies check export goods in nigeria and many times have led to losses for exporters? Even Ghana who is more strategic reduced her agencies to 2. Didnt you hear that Benue yam get carried to Ghana then packaged and exported as Ghana yam to europe just because of inefficiencies that Buhari cannot solve?
I dont know your age but I believe you should be able to see that I'm telling you things you obviously have missed.

And lastly, dont call the disintegration of this hopeless country a dream, you are naive that is why you think it is a dream. And even if it is a dream only a deluded person scoffs at a dream. History is filled with the unsavoury ending of those that belittled dreamers so be careful young man, dont be too secured in your current assumptions. AS FAR AS INJUSTICES REMAIN IN NIGERIA AND INJUSTICES YOU SIDE-STEP IN YOUR REMARKS, Nigeria has no hope and we have reached the point of no return whether you are aware or not. You can ask Obasanjo whether I'm joking or not
Good evening sir, I hope you had a nice day. You certainly raised issues which are so grave to National development which require immediate reply.
1. On Pantami, I have no special strings attached to him and I only stated the above because of the virtue of his position as my information minister, apart from that, no strings attached. I have no more to say on his issue.
2. On Jonathan's issue, I want you to understand that I didn't hail him for economic or infrastructural development, instead I praised him for how he suppressed the largest uprising in Nigeria after the civil war. He deserves a medal of Honor for that alone. Despite the challenges, how Obasanjo slashed our military in mass retirement programmes during his civilian rule. I also praised him for refusing to follow the temptation other African leaders had fallen into. If he had seized power then, you can imagine the magnitude of diaster that would have befallen Nigeria.
b. On PMB
As you said above, PMB inherited a sinking Nigeria, that's why I laugh when people begin to blame PMB because of Nigeria's economic woes. Remember that when PMB assumed office in 2015 there were many challenges he had. Starting from Boko Haram, to Niger Delta Militancy, to an indebted nation. It was later after office assumption that he saw new challenges which include IPOB and Fulani Militancy. These problems which he inherited overwhelmed the old man; but as my Igbo people will say, ana gha so mgba gbu a ga ogu meaning you don't fear bullets when going to war. He started from Boko Haram. It his greatest suprise, 70% of the weapons which were purchased by the previous administration were purchased only on paper. There was almost no military hardware at hand compared to what should be at hand. He saw that Boko Haram was not a Nigerian problem but a West African issue. If allowed, Boko Haram would spread her tentacles to other West African states whose firepower is not up to half of the Nigerian firepower. He then commenced the Multi-National Joint Task Force offensive on Boko Haram. He ordered heavy aerial activity that drove Boko Haram terrorists away from Nigerian bushes. Finally, the Boko Haram that was as powerful as a giant, that once held a territory as large as Belgium in this country shrunk to the Sambisa size. Boko Haram resorted to attacking Churches in order to provoke a religious war but the DSS knew at time and warned the religious leaders. There was no religious war and Boko Haram was technically defeated for the early years of the Buhari regime.
Boko Haram later re-surfaced as a deadly force through armed Bandits. I will elaborate more on that later in this article. The new Boko Haram was weakened compared to the Boko Haram we knew before. They had no access to explosives and was initially restricted to the war-torn Borno state. Later they collaborated with Armed Bandits to occupy some forests in the North West.
★★★★★★On Armed Bandits★★★★★
The issue of Armed Bandits is a very deep issue but I am going to break it down. Nigeria has left her borders open for a long time, and gangs of bandits infiltrated the border. They were Fulani from poorer African states like CAR, Niger, etc. Being Fulani, they utilized that advantage and drew other herders into the business of banditry. Also they felt protected because PMB is a Fulani and they believe no serious action would be taken against them.
Fast forward to 2019.
The banditry issue had become intolerable in the North, Nigerian herders were practicing the business too well. Another reason herders took up arms is because of the clashes between Fulanis and Hausa vigilance groups in the North. They offered conditions for peace then; demanding the following:
1. Amnesty
2. Ceasing all forms of extra-judicial killings against the Fulanis by Hausa vigilance groups.
These demands were not met by the government on time. By the time the demands were met, it was too late, the killings were already part of their lifestyle and they could not stop the killings.
When PMB was informed about this, the intelligent General came up with a plan. He knew the Fulanis were turning to a nuisance and he needed to do the needful. The needful was what he didn't want to do. Ordering full scale military activity against them would also cost innocent lives by the way bombs dont know who is a murderous herder and a good herders, the General thought. Then his eyes brightened with enlightenment, he had gotten the best way to separate good herders from the bad ones. He held a meeting with his executives and he was assured the decision was the best solution to curbing the wild fire. He was sure Nigerians would be delighted at his idea.
..............Fast forward to a week..................
The General was shocked. The RUGA programme had been rejected. The government was being condemned left right and center. He was suprised to the highest. How was RUGA bad? The plan was that each state will establish ranches where herders would keep their animals and also stay there. The animals would be trained there, herders wouldn't need to wander about with their cattle any more. Even the farmer-herder clashes would end. Any herder found outside each ranch would be treated as the terrorist which he is. Herders would no longer have excuses to eat up crops and he might carpet bomb the forests where the bed elements were hiding. But here he was, Nigerians were behaving as illiterates. Some said it was colonisation. How is it colonisation? The General wracked his brilliant brain. The host states would benefit from the programme too. You can imagine the amount of VAT the states would earn from breeding animals. Then the VAT that would be earned from the sale of the cattle and the PAYE that would be earned from workers in the ranch. Talkless of the foreign exchange Nigeria would get from the sale of hides and skin, animal products such as milk. Some states might even expand to accommodate goats, rabbits, pigs, chickens which they could accommodate for cash. It would encourage Nigerians to rear animals. Imagine being able to rear a goat without chasing it around, tying it's front legs, or even nursing it. You would keep it at the ranch where it would be cared for by the ranchers and vets. You would only visit to take a look at your animals and the day you wish to sell them. Also there would be no stray dogs and cats that usually attack and maim Nigerians. As the programme expands, stray animals would be taken care off there till they attain maturity age where they would be sold as state property. Even if it was colonisation, how would it work? Instead of having herders all over your forests you only have them in one place and you could annihilate them should the need arises. The pressure was too much and he had to rest the brilliant idea.
Fast Forward to now
Herders are on the rampage, those claiming it was colonisation are now silent and the General is torn between being a President and ordering the death of his illiterate brothers who are also Nigerians in the forest or doing nothing and watch the country overrun. Uptill now he's yet to come up with a solution. But trust me, he's wracking his brain again for another good idea.
Sorry sir I can't continue the message, my thumb aches now; I will send you the remaining part of the message later but you can go through this and reply it.
Good evening sir,
Continuation of yesterday's message
As I said the issue of banditry all over Nigeria is not something you can easily stop. Firstly they reside in the forest, a place where soldiers are easier to ambush. The only idea that may work is carpet bombing, in this case; the Nigerian Airforce would utilize X-RAYS to discover where landmines were laid. This mines would be destroyed by the Airforce and then the army would move in with tanks, APCs, rocket launchers and artillery pieces, they would all take positions at a distance where they would not be reached by anti-tank missiles the terrorists are likely to possess. They are most likely to possess RPGs and grenades so the troops would stay clear from their firing range. On command, the soldiers would open fire, launching missiles all over the area, everything in sight would be bombed out. When the army runs out of missiles, the Airforce would take over the bombing while the army reloads. It would take time, but it's the only method that might work. The disadvantage of this is civilian causalities. There would be lots of civilian causalities. That's why the government is yet to utilize this method.
3. Failures of Nigeria
The failures of Nigeria is quite innumerable; but instead of forsaking Nigeria we can invest more in Nigeria. It's disheartening when elders like you whom we expect to form political parties and save the Nation turn against the existence of the Nation. Sir, would the division of Nigeria scrap corrupt elements out of our lives? Will we execute all those who served in the Federal Civil Service or would we incorporate them into our own civil Services? What of the corrupt Police Force? Would we execute them all when get our own nation? Certainly not but even if we do, those whom we would employ would not be better than them because corruption is of the mindset. I can tell you that Nigerians are corrupt. They only castigate corruption because they are not direct beneficiaries of it. If you doubt me sir, go to your village look for any youth that's unemployed but has graduated, then borrow him N50,000 to start business, tell him to repay you by April 2023 then go and rest. It's only by God's grace that you will find someone honest enough to refund you. That's because Nigerians are corrupt.
What I expect you to do sir is to form a party and strive for power with your ideologies, spread your ideology across the Nation, by God's grace your ideology would be elected.
...........The disintegration dream................
The disintegration of Nigeria is a negative possibility that we must stop at all cost. Disintegration of Nigeria will make uslose a lot. Imagine wanting to travel to Abuja now, then you hear, where's your Visa? That would be suprising and it would hinder greater good. There's only one thing that can make me give up Nigeria, a United West African Republic. Or a United States of Africa.
2. If you want Nigeria to disintegrate I believe you should create a nation for every ethnic group because it won't make sense to leave Nigeria and enter another mini-Nigeria that won't be as great as Nigeria. If you think disintegration of Nigeria is best, how has the dissolution of the Soviet Union solved the problems of the former Soviet states? Last I heard from the Soviet states they were turning on each and killing each other. Would it have happened if the Soviet Union was still active? No. We should learn from this.
Thanks.
Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by Greenback: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
scholes0:
You are...this jetleeee errand pigeon,ya eye don open grin...putting your energy in the wrong venture
Re: Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities by Christistruth00: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
ReportHateCrime:
I am sick of miscreants hiding under the guise of being in diaspora and spreading hate speech and beating the drums of war in Nigeria whilst they hide away in Europe and America with their families.

So, find below the links to the web pages in the UK, EU and America where you can anonymously report any online Hate speech against other tribes by any Nigerian hiding in Diaspora .

Maybe this will cage the likes of Adeyinka Grandson (now jailed in the UK for 4.5 years), Nnamdi Kanu (who may still be tried for Hate Speech if he returns to the UK after his release) and Simon Ekpa (who may also be jailed once Finland receives enough complaints about his online Hate Speech against other tribes).

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in Finland including Hate Speeches by Simon Ekpa
https://www.yhdessavihaavastaan.fi/en/report-racist-incidents/

Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism or that encourage violence posted by Nigerians living in the UK
https://www.gov.uk/report-terrorism

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in the UK
https://www.report-it.org.uk/your_police_force

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in America
https://tips.fbi.gov/

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in any EU Country
http://reportinghate.eu/en/report-hate/

https://www.coe.int/en/web/no-hate-campaign/reporting-to-national-bodies#{%2237118627%22:[]}

Its unfortunate that a bunch of Diaspora based Semi Illiterate and ILLITERATE CLEANERS, SECURITY GUARDS AND Care Workers and idle unemployment benefit scroungers use the internet to deceive educated people living in Nigeria to set the country on fire whilst their unemployed and underemployed selves hide abroad in the hope that when the war starts and the dust settles, they will bring their illiterate selves back to Nigeria and rule over the millions of educated Nigerians who stayed in Nigeria through thick and thin.

I am a Yoruba man living in London but have never supported Adeyinka Grandson nor Sunday Igboho in their quest to break up Nigeria and set it on fire and I remember telling a semi-illiterate friend in London that it was futile for him and his Yoruba nation agitators to boast that we will get Oduduwa republic by Dec 2020 and I warned him not to give them his hard earned money in the guise of contributing to Yoruba nation coffers but I'm not sure if he heeded my call and I found it repulsive at the number of loud mouth Europe and America based Nigerian Diasporan Semi illiterates, Thugs and Touts (both men and women) shouting up and down on Youtube that we must break away from Nigeria and fight a war if necessary and I am thinking to myself that is it these people loudmouth semi illiterates who are going to determine my being a Nigerian or not ?

People just jump on a bandwagon without doing their own research / due diligence about the so called leaders of the futile agitation

If they had done their research, they would have found out that Igboho was a political thug / tool financially empowered by successive Oyo state Governors and at one time he even worked for Tinubu who paid him off so that Igboho's boys will not scatter Ondo state elections some years ago. He is even being accused of being a Benin Republic to Nigeria Cross border smuggler which makes sense when you think of his boys in May 2021 going to forcefully (with guns) open the Idiroko border in Ogun State between Nigeria and Benin republic to facilitate free movement of goods and cars into Nigeria. So igboho must have been pained that Buhari closed the borders as this will have affected his alleged smuggling business negatively.

If people had done a simple google research they would have found that Nnamdi Kanu was a failed and unemployed business man in the UK where a simple company house search for his name in the UK will reveal that at the time he started his agitation, he only had £20 or less in his company accounts.

Again I find it absurd that an educated person will think that it is proper or possible to secede from a country by arming your foot soldiers with Juju tied around their body. what backward mindset ?

The leaders of the Catalonia breakaway group in Spain are still in prison more than 2 years on and this is in Europe but some people just suspend their reasonable mind and education and bury their head in the sand and allow all sorts of illiterates, semi illiterates and mad men and women to lead them into a pit all in the name of breaking away from Nigeria and yet these same people still carry and travel on a Nigerian passport.

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in Finland including Hate Speeches by Simon Ekpa
https://www.yhdessavihaavastaan.fi/en/report-racist-incidents/

Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism or that encourage violence posted by Nigerians living in the UK
https://www.gov.uk/report-terrorism

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in the UK
https://www.report-it.org.uk/your_police_force

Report a hate crime by Nigerians living in America
https://tips.fbi.gov/

http://reportinghate.eu/en/report-hate/

https://www.coe.int/en/web/no-hate-campaign/reporting-to-national-bodies#{%2237118627%22:[]}

Excellent !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.