Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row (20557 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by chloedogie(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro. Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US

I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is Evil and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live.

Youjust sat at home and a certificate of sponsorship just dropped inside your email or post without you applying? You see how you are openly lying and you call yourself a gospel preacher here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Your problem is that you talk too much here. Not everytime must you have something to say about even topics that doesn't concern you. Your open hated for USA is worrisome. The scriptures say that '"Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few.""

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by SIRTee15: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2022
obailala:
Even the EU is bluffing too. The EU needs that gas as much as Russia needs that money.

EU is not bluffing. That's why they didn't sanction Gazprom because they thought Putin is a rational man who will keep gas flowing.
Now that he's running mad, Europe will reconsider their energy policy. They will now take renewable more seriously.
Germany already has 46% of his energy source as renewables. They just need a push to wean themselves off dirty energy.
Enough of blackmailing.

Though I don't support the freezing of Russian foreign reserve by western nations. That's theft to me and breach of contract.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Buliwyf: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2022
obailala:
Even the EU is bluffing too. The EU needs that gas as much as Russia needs that money.

Both sides are bluffing. They need each other. At least for now. And then they will gradually decouple from eachother.

The EU and Germany especially thought that by tight economic coupling with Russia, they might influence Russia to take decisions they agree with and not be too reliant on the US. But that hasn't been the case. So the EU will gradually build their alliance with the US back to as strongly as during the cold war and the opposite will be the case for Russia.

Russia has been getting stronger with a complacent EU. Unfortunately this Ukraine invasion has now made the EU to wake up and they are now rearming and funding their military. Something Russia didn't want. In the end Russia is the one losing influence more. Putin miscalculated.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by seunayantokun(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Mr Supplier also needs to stay economically afloat.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by ChocolateWine(f): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro. Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US

I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is Evil and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live.

Which part of the bible?
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Acefaruk: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Akasammyoka:
Putin is starting to quiver. Many will soon follow Lithuania to leave this Russian gas and fuel, this am sure
mumu read and assimilate before commenting, dont just read headlines, stop spewing out nonsense. You're talking of insignificant luthainia, if it's that easy let EU boycot russian gas completely and protest.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by BigBashiru: 1:48am On Apr 03, 2022
kolnel:
Putin is just fighting a lost battle.
I'm sure he's regretting his actions behind closed doors.
if Putin cuts off the gas supply.
EU countries might suffer for a few months, but they will develop alternatives.
I'm sure Germany has learnt from this scuffle, and will henceforth reduce its dependence on Russian gas.
Russia, on the other hand, can't survive without the supply to Europe.

How quickly can they develop the alternatives that's the problem....

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by MT: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:
A Friend in the United States sent me this today and I totally agree with it.

Regardless of what you think about Putin’s morals or ethics, he is a genius strategist whose intellect is vastly superior to Joe Biden’s. Putin latest move threatens the very future of the dollar (fiat) currency and may spell the beginning of the end for the dollar.

Beginning this Friday, Russia will only accept roubles, gold or bitcoin as payment for energy exports to “unfriendly” countries. No dollars or euros will be accepted. And why should Putin accept dollars or euros anyway, given that the western financial system has told Putin he can no longer use dollars or euros to purchase anything.

As a result, Putin is demanding roubles, gold or bitcoin. And that means the Russian rouble is now backed by commodities exports, making it a currency backed by something real. If you buy roubles, in other words, you can trade those roubles for natural gas or oil.

Putin blasted the “theft” of Moscow’s resources and mocked the notion that first-world currency reserve holders are “reliable.”

Russia has just made some moves that are going to change the global financial system forever.

When the conflict in Ukraine originally erupted, the U.S. immediately attempted to crash the value of Russia’s currency. Those attempts were successful for a few days, but now the value of the rouble relative to the U.S. dollar is almost all the way back to where it was before the start of the war.

This has absolutely stunned many of the experts, because they thought that U.S. sanctions would absolutely cripple Russia. So what happened? Well, it turns out that the Russians have made some very savvy moves that have turned the tables on the Biden administration.

For one thing, Russia has started to demand payment in roubles when it sells natural gas to non-friendly nations. A lot of countries in western Europe are quite upset about this, but they really have no choice, because they are exceedingly dependent on Russian gas. So from this point forward, western powers are actually going to be forced to help prop up the value of the rouble…

This is a new directive from President Vladimir Putin as he attempts to leverage his country’s in-demand resources to counter a barrage of Western sanctions.

“I have decided to implement … a series of measures to switch payments — we’ll start with that — for our natural gas supplies to so-called unfriendly countries into Russian roubles,” Putin said in a televised government meeting, adding that trust in the dollar and euro had been “compromised” by the West’s seizure of Russian assets.

Secondly, the Russians have decided that U.S. dollars will no longer be accepted as payment for anything that they sell to other nations. Pavel Zavalny, the head of the Russian parliament, says that U.S. currency “has lost all interest for us”…

Much more interesting was Zavalny’s main point, even though it has been mostly overlooked. If other countries want to buy oil, gas, other resources or anything else from Russia, he said, “let them pay either in hard currency, and this is gold for us, or pay as it is convenient for us, this is the national currency.”

In other words, Russia is happy to accept your national currency — yuan, lira, ringgits or whatever — or roubles, or “hard currency,” and for them that no longer means U.S. dollars, it means gold.

“The dollar ceases to be a means of payment for us, it has lost all interest for us,” Zavalny added, calling the greenback “no better than “candy wrappers.”

This is huge, but it isn’t being discussed much by the corporate media in the United States, or Australia!.

The Russians aren’t just saying that they do not recognize U.S. dollars as the reserve currency of the world any longer. That would be bad enough.

At this point, they are actually saying that they will no longer accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment at all.

This is the largest seismic adjustment to ve been cut offthe world financial system since the end of World War 2.

I respect the view of your friend but I will disagree with it. Russia has no choice but to jettison USD anyway since they have no means of earning in dollars. Did your friend tell you that Russia is ARTIFICIALLY propping up the roubles by a lot of interventionist policies, which are not sustainable from the Central Bank of Russia. The stock market is not fully open, they have restricted Russians from sending money outside Russia and lot of foreigners holding stocks have been restricted from dumping their shares. Many companies have left Russia and unemployment of immense proportion is looming large. Also, Russia has forced Gazprom and other major Russia exporters to convert 80% of their foreign exchange to Roubles. That's artificial and not sustainable. Roubles will slide again.

Sanctions always have long term effect, and Russia economy is hurting so badly. Russia's action has no impact on USD being the world's leading currency. Russia has SPFS as an alternative to SWIFT, how many transactions in volumes and participants are on it compared to SWIFT. Russia is boxed into a corner already. Some people are talking as if EU cant call the bluff of Russia on gas. Lithuania has just done it. Germany has said it would never pay in roubles. The same with Italy. Let us see who blinks first. Russia needs the EU money, and while EU will be hurt, trust me, Russia will hurt more as they have no means of diverting the EU gas to China right now, and anyway China will buy at a discounted rate. Russia needs money so bad. It is a game of who blinks first, let's continue to watch how it unfolds. Putin is no genius, he is a crazy leader who will be known to fight a needless war that pushed his country to the precipice.

11 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by MT: 2:05am On Apr 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Youjust sat at home and a certificate of sponsorship just dropped inside your email or post without you applying? You see how you are openly lying and you call yourself a gospel preacher here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Your problem is that you talk too much here. Not everytime must you have something to say about even topics that doesn't concern you. Your open hated for USA is worrisome. The scriptures say that '"Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few.""

Thank you. They always think we are fools. Most of those opposing the US are US rejects at the embassy. Give them option to pick between US visa or Russia and watch them fighting with their lives to go to the States. He just claimed he rejected a fully sponsored visa. Laughs. So, you didn't even apply for the sponsorship, it just dropped inside his email. lol. Why rejecting what you applied for? lol. Trust me, he didn't get any sponsorship, just blabbing. If he has it, he will scheme it out as if his life depends on it.

10 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by CoronaVirusPro: 2:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Akasammyoka:
Putin is starting to quiver. Many will soon follow Lithuania to leave this Russian gas and fuel, this am sure

Europe is definitely going to end the energy dependency.

It’s a constant. So, whether we accepts rubbles or dollars, outcome will be same.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by CoronaVirusPro: 2:08am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
Uprightness100:

Regardless of what you think about Putin’s morals or ethics, he is a genius strategist whose intellect is vastly superior to Joe Biden’s. Putin latest move threatens the very future of the dollar (fiat) currency and may spell the beginning of the end for the dollar.

Beginning this Friday, Russia will only accept roubles, gold or bitcoin as payment for energy exports to “unfriendly” countries. No dollars or euros will be accepted. And why should Putin accept dollars or euros anyway, given that the western financial system has told Putin he can no longer use dollars or euros to purchase anything.

As a result, Putin is demanding roubles, gold or bitcoin. And that means the Russian rouble is now backed by commodities exports, making it a currency backed by something real. If you buy roubles, in other words, you can trade those roubles for natural gas or oil.

Putin blasted the “theft” of Moscow’s resources and mocked the notion that first-world currency reserve holders are “reliable.”

Russia has just made some moves that are going to change the global financial system forever.

When the conflict in Ukraine originally erupted, the U.S. immediately attempted to crash the value of Russia’s currency. Those attempts were successful for a few days, but now the value of the rouble relative to the U.S. dollar is almost all the way back to where it was before the start of the war.

This has absolutely stunned many of the experts, because they thought that U.S. sanctions would absolutely cripple Russia. So what happened? Well, it turns out that the Russians have made some very savvy moves that have turned the tables on the Biden administration.

For one thing, Russia has started to demand payment in roubles when it sells natural gas to non-friendly nations. A lot of countries in western Europe are quite upset about this, but they really have no choice, because they are exceedingly dependent on Russian gas. So from this point forward, western powers are actually going to be forced to help prop up the value of the rouble…

This is a new directive from President Vladimir Putin as he attempts to leverage his country’s in-demand resources to counter a barrage of Western sanctions.

“I have decided to implement … a series of measures to switch payments — we’ll start with that — for our natural gas supplies to so-called unfriendly countries into Russian roubles,” Putin said in a televised government meeting, adding that trust in the dollar and euro had been “compromised” by the West’s seizure of Russian assets.

Secondly, the Russians have decided that U.S. dollars will no longer be accepted as payment for anything that they sell to other nations. Pavel Zavalny, the head of the Russian parliament, says that U.S. currency “has lost all interest for us”…

Much more interesting was Zavalny’s main point, even though it has been mostly overlooked. If other countries want to buy oil, gas, other resources or anything else from Russia, he said, “let them pay either in hard currency, and this is gold for us, or pay as it is convenient for us, this is the national currency.”

In other words, Russia is happy to accept your national currency — yuan, lira, ringgits or whatever — or roubles, or “hard currency,” and for them that no longer means U.S. dollars, it means gold.

“The dollar ceases to be a means of payment for us, it has lost all interest for us,” Zavalny added, calling the greenback “no better than “candy wrappers.”

This is huge, but it isn’t being discussed much by the corporate media in the United States, or Australia!.

The Russians aren’t just saying that they do not recognize U.S. dollars as the reserve currency of the world any longer. That would be bad enough.

At this point, they are actually saying that they will no longer accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment at all.

This is the largest seismic adjustment to the world financial system since the end of World War 2.
. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by thecommunist(m): 2:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

It's the other way round bro.I have personally rejected going to the US on multiple occasions. Infact Just about a yr ago or thereabout I rejected a fully sponsored move to the US. Up till at least 2weeks ago, I am still being Pressured

By GOD'S Grace, I am traveller. I don't hate the US. Lots of my Personal Family members are residents and citizens there.
What I hate is the Evil , Wickedness and Abominations approved and advanced by the Government because I know it will Destroy her. And when you see what's happening in the US today and you are one who reads and Understand the Bible, you will weep and cry for her .
Knowing what I know about the Nomerica, I tell people today, if GOD did not send u there, don't go! Destruction is tooo sure.
It's in the Bible and we are seeing it live already.
The evil and abomination happening in Nigeria today and endorsed by the Nigerian government and even the evil among seemingly ordinary /innocent citizen is far worse than whatever evil is being endorsed by the US government.
Nigeria is a country where innocent blood is spilled everywhere and everyday. Jihadist, bandits, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, unknown gunmen, corrupt policemen, rampaging mob and ritualists spill innocent blood everyday , in fact one can even say the Nigerian government endorses and support ritual murder as a large percentage of people in government are involved in it to gain dark spiritual power, even most ordinary people you see everyday are mostly dishonest and won't think twice before swindling you, yet it's USA government that is evil according to you. May God open your eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by DerrickzB: 2:15am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
SIRTee15:
Nobody is paying in ruble. EU is still paying in euros and will continue to do so.
Gazprom wasn't sanctioned by EU so the Russian edict is useless.
EU will pay gazprom in euros, it's left for the Russian bank to change it to rubles or whatever and pay Putin.
It's a meaningless law, just some useless political point for Putin just like his pyrrhic battles in Ukraine.

Besides Putin can't just shut off the gas pipeline like it's tap water. He can’t keep oil and gas from coming out of the ground without capping wells, and storage capacity will get filled very fast if shipments stop cold, and then what what next?

And unlike what some ignorant pro putin are saying, he can't immediately switch to China or any other country such huge volumes. Russia has no pipeline to China or India. Putin will be stupid to stop 60 percent of his budget revenues.
How then will he fight his meaningless war?.
He's bluffing!

[/s]

India last month bought 3million barrels of Russian oil, and they’d still buy more!! China is already buying from them too. All in Russian rubles!!

Watch how this play out!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by ayindejimmy(m): 2:23am On Apr 03, 2022
deji68:
Stale news, they paying in Rouble already at least in Germany and Italy ..... cool

Share you own source now
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by MT: 2:24am On Apr 03, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

India last month bought 3million barrels of Russian oil, and they’d still buy more!! China is already buying from them too. All in Russian rubles!!

Russia has no existing infrastructure to divert the volume of gas being bought by EU to either china or India. India is paying Rupee for Russia oil. It is an arrangement of Rupee-Rouble between the two countries. China is paying in Yuan. Don't forget that India is buying at a discount which does not pay Russia either.

Stop misleading people here in order to gain undue advantage in a discourse of this importance. Stop the cheap lie.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/india-is-considering-rupee-payments-for-trade-with-russia-report/articleshow/90206402.cms

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-01/chinese-buyers-given-flexibility-to-pay-in-yuan-for-russian-oil

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Gertyman: 2:28am On Apr 03, 2022
SIRTee15:
Nobody is paying in ruble. EU is still paying in euros and will continue to do so.
Gazprom wasn't sanctioned by EU so the Russian edict is useless.
EU will pay gazprom in euros, it's left for the Russian bank to change it to rubles or whatever and pay Putin.
It's a meaningless law, just some useless political point for Putin just like his pyrrhic battles in Ukraine.

Besides Putin can't just shut off the gas pipeline like it's tap water. He can’t keep oil and gas from coming out of the ground without capping wells, and storage capacity will get filled very fast if shipments stop cold, and then what what next?

And unlike what some ignorant pro putin are saying, he can't immediately switch to China or any other country such huge volumes. Russia has no pipeline to China or India. Putin will be stupid to stop 60 percent of his budget revenues.
How then will he fight his meaningless war?.
He's bluffing!

Brilliant Brain with Brilliant explanation here.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by obedience4(m): 2:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Like I said earlier, no EU countries will pay in rubles, the problem is that Russia massive economy is tied to the sales of gas that is were 70 percent of its revenue come from..
And all it gas sales are made to the EU mostly Germany.
In as much Putin wanna seems tough the EU still remains Moscow biggest and highest trading partner..
In the end the EU need Russia gas.and Russia need EU to keep its economy aloft.

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by obedience4(m): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Will they still be able to buy more than the EU
The EU still remains Moscow biggest and highest trading partner..
Germany alone buys 50% of Russia entire gas export..
You are talking about 3 million barrels

6 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by ayindejimmy(m): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Acefaruk:
mumu read and assimilate before commenting, dont just read headlines, stop spewing out nonsense. You're talking of insignificant luthainia, if it's that easy let EU boycot russian gas completely and protest.

Just tell us who else Russia will sell to.

All EU states are looking for substitutes already.

Putin will blink first

1 Like

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Fuckyoumod: 2:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

This is the largest seismic adjustment to the world financial system since the end of World War 2.
be calming down bro, while you are entitled to your opinion believe me you made no sense!

Putin is responsible for the death of Russians and Ukrainians fighting in Ukraine.
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by SIRTee15: 2:32am On Apr 03, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

We talking gas here and not oil.

Besides the largest buyer of Russian gas is EU- 155 million m3 per yr. The closest to it is china with 38 million. There's no replacement for Europe's demand. That's way too much what china needs.

Even if China and India decide to take the slack, it means they will drop other suppliers. Then EU can pick off the excess elsewhere. The price will balance up.

Commodity trade is a zero sum game. It's a tight market where demand strictly meet supply. Those saying EU will pay more for gas elsewhere don't know anything about commodity market.

China tried that nonsense with Australia last yr regarding coal and farm produce. They failed woefully.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Ibime(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

Too much shalaye.

Gazprom is already mandated by law to convert 80% of its earnings to Roubles so this decree is just window dressing and does not move the needle on foreign exchange conversions.

People hold your currency on Trust, reliability of behaviour and for trading a variety of goods. All this shalaye won't change the fact that people cannot trust to hold Rouble but I bet you have held dollars before and will continue to do so.

Any country is free to set any terms they want. EU contracts stipulate payment in Euros and nobody is shouting about Euros trying to replace petrodollar. People accept what they can trust to hold value, that's why dollar was already used before petrodollar and became merchants currency of choice when there was not enough gold to back all the currency in the world. I would rather hold something that keeps its value like Dollar or Euro than Rouble that dances upandan like Naira.

People hold the most reliable currencies that hold value and where most of their trade is done, and that is Dollars and Euros. They would hold Yuan but Yuan pegs itself to the dollar so that's the same as holding dollar, but nobody will hold a schizophrenic currency like Rouble with unpredictable Govt as an alternative.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Buliwyf:

Both sides are bluffing. They need each other. At least for now. And then they will gradually decouple from eachother.

Putin miscalculated.

Except Putin is the only one who will not want to decouple

You are right, serious miscalculation

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by seanwilliam(m): 3:10am On Apr 03, 2022
The thread is full of intelligent people., learning

2 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by gowaga68: 3:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Akasammyoka:

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Dialpad:
How many times have you been denied USA visa

leave him with his imaginary USA friend grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by CoronaVirusPro: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

How quickly can they develop the alternatives that's the problem....

Alternatives are abound. If Nigeria had that opportunity, Investors will stake heavily on it and cargo fleets will be going to and fro Europe, while pipelines are installed
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by neuf(m): 4:39am On Apr 03, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

China oil contract with Russia is in Euros. Oga everybody has internet na... it's not exclusive to only you. Dey lie small small

4 Likes

Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by ButterBurger: 4:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Lol
Make he cut am na...
I be think say him get choice.
Lol
Re: Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row by Osefonria: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Why hate America so much
Uprightness100:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Mangosuthu Buthelezi Dies At 95 In South Africa / Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.