Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest (63195 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics) / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Ademola47(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Ok...
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by cktheluckyman: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2022
The fact that he is arrested for " tax fraud," in Nigeria means the EFCC does not really have a strong case against him.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by DonBenny77(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Not surprised at all this one no sabi lie low at all.
If not for his overhyping and big mouth Obi cubana would have still been a quiet billionaire
grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Arrested on mere suspicion while world renowned and proved big thief like Tinubu is walking free and even insulting our sensibilities by declaring for presidency. Nigeria is a banana republic
the efcc does not have the capacity to arrest tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Hezmatosky: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Long overdue angry The guy own don too much sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Creditalerts: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
9ja
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Henrinos: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
EFCC & arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by wisdom042(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
For this Naija if you show urself them go arrest you, if you no show urself person go snitch on you them go still arrest you. Legitimate hustle is still the best at least you have fear of nothing

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by bhella10: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Big fat fool. A real g with half brain � would lay low after Obi C was picked up. No this blown up rubber dey do Lau Lau

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by tutudesz: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Celebrities now commiting financial crimes while politicians are now saints.
The politicans are using Celebrities to move their money

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Terrier99: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Money laundering and tax invasion? This clearly shows the EFCC have no real case against this man

He say na tax invasion. Go school, you no gree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Golan007: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Money laundering and tax invasion? This clearly shows the EFCC have no real case against this man

Just look at what you are writing.
angry

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Padipadi(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Arrested on mere suspicion while world renowned and proved big thief like Tinubu is walking free and even insulting our sensibilities by declaring for presidency. Nigeria is a banana republic
may you not die ontop Tinubu matter!
I m not his fan. I just marveled at the way you hated him as if you aren't a sinner.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Triangles1(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Ask for your share and stop disturbing odogwu.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Fahdiga(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Padipadi:
I m not his fan. I just marveled at the way you hated him as if you aren't a sinner.
I'm a patriot who wants the best for my country

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2022
These guys are just to smart for my liking.

Another cheap publicity stunt? How far for Obi Cubana v. NDLEA? Connect that with how odogwu bitters is selling like wild fire and you will know how these guys print money.

Come to think of it,Obi is not the one making that drink directly but it is made for him and sells using his brand and see how that drink dey Usain Bolt existing brands and claiming territories.
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Fahdiga(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Cutehector:
the efcc does not have the capacity to arrest tinubu.
Then Nigeria is a failed state
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Arrested on mere suspicion while world renowned and proven big thief like Tinubu is walking free and even insulting our sensibilities by declaring for presidency. Nigeria is a banana republic
your head is very correct unlike many that goes around hailing efcc that will parade 60 and only take 3 to court

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Toks2008(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2022
bestofnollywood:
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-efcc-arrests-cubana-chief-priest-on-alleged-money-laundering-tax-fraud/

Im not surprised but im not also judging him at all.

Naija nah cruise where the untouchable criminals roam freely.
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by SarkinYarki: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Golan007:

Just look at what you are writing.
angry

cheesy thanks me sef tire cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by seunlayi(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Padipadi:
he is right and not only tinubu but a lot of others

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by SugarGirl44(f): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2022
heniford2:
Should I fat up like this dude grin grin

Yes.
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Fat fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by bernard1000001(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2022
hmmm its well
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by geekay4real(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2022
I can't still understand why you people hated Tinubu this much though I will love him to support credible candidate but the level of hatred by some region despite the hospitality received from every part of SW is unimaginable.
If there is state like Lagos is every geopolitical zones in Nigeria, I believe the level of economic hardship in the country will have drastically reduced.
Killing of innocent lives, embezzlement of public funds and economic saboteurs is nothing to worry about but Tinubu has always been the headache.
This was how Zik unnecessarily hated Awo to the extent of turning down alliance offer where Awo agreed to be Finance minister and Zik to be prime minister. He went ahead to accept toothless bulldog position from northern (ceremonial president) thinking they can be easily manipulate.
Attempt to correct this error resulted to first coup in Nigeria which ended oneness of the country and retaliation of this coup resulted to Biafra war.
Every problem the country is facing today emanated from greediness and selfishness of your forefathers and it will be a grave mistake if you don't learn from history.

Fahdiga:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Nipplegodfather: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2022
This man likes to show off under no form of pressure,he has failed to learn from the travails of a certain #Mompha,but sha,at the all end,na brown envelope or Ghana must go bag go end am.

D story of my nation
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then Nigeria is a failed state
oh it is. We empowered invidivuals rather than institutions.

That is why when i see idiots saying lekki tollgate should resume collecting money and still be saying Why cant effcc arrest tinubu, i feel like giving them a resounding slap.
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by amp01(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2022
stevenson007:
This guy is insulting our sensibility I swear for him to come out to declare for presidency!

This is the problem with some people, ignorance will not kill people.
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by honeybobo69: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Naija is unbelievable.

Fahdiga:
Arrested on mere suspicion while world renowned and proven big thief like Tinubu is walking free and even insulting our sensibilities by declaring for presidency. Nigeria is a banana republic
Re: EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest by Padipadi(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'm a patriot who wants the best for my country
Tinubu too is a patriot.
Defeat him via ballot if he is presented by his party not by tarnishing his image.
Same way I can't conclude Cubana Chief Priest is a fraudster or ritualist is the same way you can't accuse Tinubu anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.