Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up (46565 Views)

Son Hacks Father To Death Over Refusal To Be Given 1 M . / Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up In Ogun. / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by LLiKYekoba: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2022
tutudesz:

Idiot!! So everybody correct him is yoruba

Push your long neck go inside more. grin
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by bobbythegreat(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
i once heard a line say "sleep is the cousin of death"

probably he wanted to sleep and die from sleeping
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tundaz2002: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm, even before reading, I knew it'll be Ogun State. Weird things are really happening in that state..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Qatar2022: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Yoruba youth's all of them are vagabonds

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by NorthernersSuck: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Lazy yoruba youth, can you imagine his father working to feed this grown ass man who still sleeping when his mates in east are in their shops hustling

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by tutudesz: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Push your long neck go inside more. grin
undecided carry your short neck and yam leg commot here
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Boyooosa(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by lasisi69(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2022
TheWolfen:

Heaven will rejoice the day you decided to stop telling lies
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Heavensent01(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Cerebellum:

Stop tribalism

What's wrong with you people!

telling the dummy Fahdiga to stop writing his jargons is just like telling ipob to be civil

Fahdiga is one online addicted dummy here
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Cardealer2021(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
ICE
cry
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

Your Nollywood movies expose your tribe to be entrenched in rituals.

So, you're the idiot with mental disorder here.

You see what I said...you have mental disorder you know how many Afonja movie I watched while growing up? That have so many juju, witches and rituals in it so, if I should judge Afonjas with frictions in movie...
No wonder Ogun state and all the red roof SW state are besieged with rituals, killings and the main treasure of the west SKULL MINING... Idiotic Afonja like you...Ogun kill you there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by eneh49(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So Yoruba also took Mkpurummiri? the madness of easterners that our western brothers do talk about is nothing close to this one.

Any day I come across your comments I can't help but keep falling in love with you. You speak sense!
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by HallaDaTruth: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Sophisticated Head Mining Afonja peeepoooo again.?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by babsbolad: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2022
It is very pathetic that all sorts of bad news emerge from Ogun State almost every month. What is really wrong with the government in Ogun State for being negligent in the handling of the nefarious activities happening in the state and its people for being known for rituals and cult activities.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by anytexy: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Cerebellum:

Stop tribalism

What's wrong with you people!
I hate those nuisance. And they plenty here. Crime know no tribe. It is him today it may be another tomorrow. Crime spreads...
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by feed70: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2022
adenigga:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/man-27-in-police-net-for-hacking-his-father-to-death-in-ogun/amp/

I be strong man.. see where ur stupidity don carry u enter.. make ur fellow strong men come stand for u na?life na once use ur head !!!
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by kingyakos: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2022
I feel sorry for the boy sha because his mind will be filled with regret at the moment. I pray for God to forgive him and draw him closer cos d world already has rejected him for this evil act. God please visit him Amen. cry cry

Ignorance and bad government
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Hassanmaye(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2022
So many dogs in Yoruba land but they will be calling Hausa names. Wow indeed the most educated shit in Nigeria
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Sunsets: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Poverty ke, who no poor first? If keep killing our parents how then can we break the chain of poverty in our families?
AceRoyal:
Na WA ooo!

Which do we blame now....Drugs, cultism, poor parental upbringing or frustration caused by poverty due to bad governance or probably it's a bad combo of them all?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Sunsets: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Are you well? Nzuzu
Hassanmaye:
So many dogs in Yoruba land but they will be calling Hausa names. Wow indeed the most educated shit in Nigeria
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by motionarena: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
He is frustrated his rituals to get rich did not work
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Tetrahedron: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Guys be careful, dont get it twisted!

There are diff types of yorubas:

The yrba-mslms aka Afonjas, they engage in skull mining, slave mongering, serves their fulani-masters, money-rituals et.c

Others
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Starboykenny: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
U kill ur papa because he woke u up, better go and check ur self, I don't know which sleep u dey sleep when ur mate Don wake up and start to work so they can put food on their table
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by effort1: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Amojii:

You see what I said...you have mental disorder you know how many Afonja movie I watched while growing up? That have so many juju, witches and rituals in it so, if I should judge Afonjas with frictions in movie...
No wonder Ogun state and all the red roof SW state are besieged with rituals, killings and the main treasure of the west SKULL MINING... Idiotic Afonja like you...Ogun kill you there.

Afonja movies depict rituals because ritual is part of the culture.

Flaaaathead movies depict rituals because igbos do rituals too.

Those skulls you Igbos gather together in okija shrine, you use them for rituals.

You are an idiot not to know every African tribe do rituals
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Yorubanza: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Where are those brainless beyerebe banza animals. They will hide and pretend they didn't see this thread

It's no news that Yoruba parents respond to greetings from their children with curses whereas the children respond to their parents with instant matcheting to death

Cursed bastads

Where are those despicable monkeys from benue...mannerlessbbasterd, omenk.adies, benuejosdunce?
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Yorubanza: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
ma nigga

LeoDeKing come here and kneel down
that thing you mentioned is wishing this happened in Igbo land and perpetrated by igbos so that he will his usual hate, folly, stupidity and idiocy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afonja coded Ndi mkpurumiri embarassed
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by alexvic12: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
May God not allow us to be unfortunate.

Is it now a crime to ask your 27-yr old to wake up and face life?

Rest well, papa.

As for you, boy, may God and your father's spirit forgive you.

I pray you become a better person and become useful to yourself.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mad boy, you are now receiving sense abi, Ogo head, Onye ala.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
effort1:

Afonja movies depict rituals because ritual is part of the culture.

Flaaaathead movies depict rituals because igbos do rituals too.

Those skulls you Igbos gather together in okija shrine, you use them for rituals.

You are an idiot not to know every African
tribe do rituals

So, you know this all along why bleating like a goat before?

Stupid ogoo head afonja like you...

Imagine this mad man his son will soon hack to death and mine his skull for money rituals talking to a free born like me,

Omo ale.
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some people are so wicked as for me if i heard this news over this side i for punish this boy till he remember a day her mama born him
Re: Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up by dawncorhneil: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buhari is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Missing Ogun Poly Student Found Dead In Shrine / Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.